HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I've had enough of Hillary's bullshit and lies
Posted by: Colin Powell ()
Date: August 21, 2016 10:50PM

Colin Powell Says Hillary Clinton's 'People Have Been Trying to Pin' Email Scandal on Him

BY SARA NATHAN AND JEFF NELSON 08/21/2016 AT 09:00 PM EDT

Hillary Clinton's email scandal continues.

On Friday, the New York Times reported that Clinton told FBI officials former Secretary of State Colin Powell had advised her to use a personal email account while she held the Secretary of State office herself.

"Her people have been trying to pin it on me," Powell, 79, told PEOPLE Saturday night at the Apollo in the Hamptons 2016 Night of Legends fête in East Hampton, New York.

"The truth is, she was using [the private email server] for a year before I sent her a memo telling her what I did," Powell added.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I've had enough of Hillary's bullshit and lies
Posted by: Benghazi?Benghazi? Benghazi? ()
Date: August 21, 2016 10:55PM

What does this have to do with Benghazi?

Posted by: rainbows3 ()
Date: August 21, 2016 10:55PM

Attachments:
CqQVnpVUMAAiWSe.jpg-small

Posted by: Eryu ()
Date: August 21, 2016 10:57PM

Attachments:
benghazis.jpg

Posted by: Truth or Dare ()
Date: August 21, 2016 11:03PM

Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.) began his questioning of Comey with a series of inquiries pertaining to the accuracy of the former secretary of state’s testimony before the Benghazi committee last October and other public statements.

To Clinton’s assertion that she never sent or received information marked classified on her private email, Comey pointed to the investigation’s findings to the contrary.

"That's not true. There were a small number of portion markings on I think three of the documents,” Comey said.

On Clinton’s statement that she did not email classified material to anyone, Comey responded, “There was classified email.”

“Secretary Clinton said she used just one device. Was that true?” Gowdy asked, to which Comey answered, “She used multiple devices during the four years of her term as secretary of state.”

Asked about Clinton’s claim that all work-related emails were returned to State, Comey said that was not true.

As far as Clinton’s statement that neither she nor anyone else deleted work-related emails from her personal account, Comey said that was “a harder one to answer,” as investigators found traces of work-related emails “on devices or in slack space, whether they were deleted or on a server that was changed out or something else happened to them.”

"Secretary Clinton said her lawyers read every one of the emails and were overly inclusive. Did her lawyers read the email content individually?" Gowdy asked. Comey responded, "No."

Posted by: FBI Clears Hillary ()
Date: August 21, 2016 11:16PM

and were done with this.
Attachments:
gkitgk.jpg

Posted by: Nopes ()
Date: August 21, 2016 11:21PM

FBI Clears Hillary Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> and were done with this.

"Although we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information, there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information."

"There is evidence to support a conclusion that any reasonable person in Secretary Clinton's position, or in the position of those with whom she was corresponding about those matters, should have known that an unclassified system was no place for that conversation."

"None of these emails should have been on any kind of unclassified system, but their presence is especially concerning because all of these emails were housed on unclassified personal servers not even supported by full-time security staff, like those found at agencies and departments of the United States government -- or even with a commercial email service like Gmail."

"Only a very small number of the emails containing classified information bore markings indicating the presence of classified information. But even if information is not marked 'classified' in an email, participants who know or should know that the subject matter is classified are still obligated to protect it."

"While not the focus of our investigation, we also developed evidence that the security culture of the State Department in general, and with respect to use of unclassified email systems in particular, was generally lacking in the kind of care for classified information that is found elsewhere in the government."

"We do assess that hostile actors gained access to the private commercial email accounts of people with whom Secretary Clinton was in regular contact from her personal account. We also assess that Secretary Clinton's use of a personal email domain was both known by a large number of people and readily apparent."

"She also used her personal email extensively while outside the United States, including sending and receiving work-related emails in the territory of sophisticated adversaries. Given that combination of factors, we assess it is possible that hostile actors gained access to Secretary Clinton's personal email account."

Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: August 21, 2016 11:31PM

Memory lane.
Attachments:
302103_387928034609022_1890558086_n.jpg

Posted by: Current Events ()
Date: August 21, 2016 11:32PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> Memory lane.

"Although we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information, there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information."

"There is evidence to support a conclusion that any reasonable person in Secretary Clinton's position, or in the position of those with whom she was corresponding about those matters, should have known that an unclassified system was no place for that conversation."

"None of these emails should have been on any kind of unclassified system, but their presence is especially concerning because all of these emails were housed on unclassified personal servers not even supported by full-time security staff, like those found at agencies and departments of the United States government -- or even with a commercial email service like Gmail."

"Only a very small number of the emails containing classified information bore markings indicating the presence of classified information. But even if information is not marked 'classified' in an email, participants who know or should know that the subject matter is classified are still obligated to protect it."

"While not the focus of our investigation, we also developed evidence that the security culture of the State Department in general, and with respect to use of unclassified email systems in particular, was generally lacking in the kind of care for classified information that is found elsewhere in the government."

"We do assess that hostile actors gained access to the private commercial email accounts of people with whom Secretary Clinton was in regular contact from her personal account. We also assess that Secretary Clinton's use of a personal email domain was both known by a large number of people and readily apparent."

"She also used her personal email extensively while outside the United States, including sending and receiving work-related emails in the territory of sophisticated adversaries. Given that combination of factors, we assess it is possible that hostile actors gained access to Secretary Clinton's personal email account."

Posted by: ex-UJ7 ()
Date: August 22, 2016 12:22AM

she lies because she cares. about her power. over us.

Posted by: crt ()
Date: August 22, 2016 06:05AM

FBI Clears Hillary Wrote:
> and were done with this.
He feared all those mysterious deaths.

Posted by: idiots abound ()
Date: August 22, 2016 10:59AM

Don't worry, Hillary is coming out with a whole new set of fresh bullshit and lies. She's nothing if not consistent and predictable. She has actually started recycling some of the older lies as not wanting to let them go to waste.

Posted by: Hillary Get's The Last Laugh ()
Date: August 22, 2016 11:15AM

Colin Powell Wrote:
> I've had enough of Hillary's bullshit and lies

Well, get ready for even more!

Attachments:
hillary-clinton-2016-madam-president-or-mrs-president-the-world-of-hillary-clinton.png

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.