HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Trump claims his golf courses are worth tens of millions. Until the tax bill arrives.
Posted by: rainbows3 ()
Date: August 21, 2016 10:34PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump claims his golf courses are worth tens of millions. Until the tax bill arrives.
Posted by: rainbows3 ()
Date: August 21, 2016 10:37PM

Attachments:
CqRlcbnWEAE8QfW.jpg

Re: Trump claims his golf courses are worth tens of millions. Until the tax bill arrives.
Posted by: You're a moron ()
Date: August 21, 2016 10:46PM

rainbows3 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> How's this guy not in jail?
>
> https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/how-much-d
> oes-trump-claim-his-golf-courses-are-worth-it-depe
> nds-who-needs-to-know/2016/08/21/71828f3a-5f3c-11e
> 6-9d2f-b1a3564181a1_story.html

You're a moron.

Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: August 21, 2016 11:01PM

The rightards only love him because he's excellent and race whispering. They don't care if he's a motherfucker if he can race whisper well. Even if he's not really a racist.

Posted by: You're a moron ()
Date: August 21, 2016 11:04PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> The rightards only love him because he's excellent
> and race whispering. They don't care if he's a
> motherfucker if he can race whisper well. Even if
> he's not really a racist.

You're a moron.

Posted by: golf elsewhere ()
Date: August 21, 2016 11:16PM

haha, trump's golf course out in leesburg has some memorial plaque for a civil war battle that never even happened. they completely made up history, and of course he personally denied it, saying he "heard experts talk about it".

so funny, the civil war has been written about more than just about any war on the planet, literally thousands of books and first-person accounts. and this douche tries to pull a fast one and dupe his clientele with some fictitious battle.

no thank you donald

Posted by: Duffy McMulligan ()
Date: August 21, 2016 11:25PM

golf elsewhere Wrote:
> haha, trump's golf course out in leesburg has some
> memorial plaque for a civil war battle that never
> even happened. they completely made up history,
> and of course he personally denied it, saying he
> "heard experts talk about it".
>
> so funny, the civil war has been written about
> more than just about any war on the planet,
> literally thousands of books and first-person
> accounts. and this douche tries to pull a fast
> one and dupe his clientele with some fictitious
> battle.
>
>
> no thank you donald

You can't play worth a shit anyway.

lol

Posted by: Dnncjx ()
Date: August 21, 2016 11:48PM

A property tax bill or assessment has nothing to do with real value unless you a a moron who knows nothing about real estate.

Example-
I have a 500 acre tree farm in southern fairfax county and my tax bill is 3,000 dollars and assessment is 750,000 dollars for the land. What is my real property value retards?

Date: August 21, 2016 11:53PM

golf elsewhere Wrote:
> haha, trump's golf course out in leesburg has some
> memorial plaque for a civil war battle that never
> even happened. they completely made up history,
> and of course he personally denied it, saying he
> "heard experts talk about it".
>
> so funny, the civil war has been written about
> more than just about any war on the planet,
> literally thousands of books and first-person
> accounts. and this douche tries to pull a fast
> one and dupe his clientele with some fictitious
> battle.
>
>
> no thank you donald

You shouldn't even let him into your state because he will try to fraudulently manipulate the sacred history of your state for his benefit. These rightards want to give him the country.

Posted by: Hillary's Mountains of Bullshit ()
Date: August 21, 2016 11:57PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
>
> You shouldn't even let him into your state because
> he will try to fraudulently manipulate the sacred
> history of your state for his benefit. These
> rightards want to give him the country.

Taking a weekend break from official duties on her Asian tour, the first lady escaped already-remote Katmandu and traveled two hours by prop plane, land rover and rowboat to the Tiger Tops Jungle Lodge.

Later, she got to meet Sir Edmund Hillary, the first person to reach Mount Everest's summit in 1953.

Sir Edmund Hillary, a frequent visitor and benefactor of Nepal since his historic trek, had a brief Hillary-to-Hillary handshake at the Katmandu airport before Clinton departed Sunday for Bangladesh.

The first lady said her mother had read about the famous climber and knew his name had two L's.

"So when I was born, she called me Hillary and she always told me, 'It's because of Sir Edmund Hillary,'" Hillary Clinton reported.

For her part, Mrs. Clinton confessed that her mother, Dorothy Rodham, had read an article about the intrepid Edmund Hillary, a one-time beekeeper who had taken to mountain climbing, when she was pregnant with her daughter in 1947 and liked the name.

"It had two l's, which is how she thought she was supposed to spell Hillary," Mrs. Clinton told reporters after the brief meeting on the tarmac, minutes before her Air Force jet flew past the peak of Everest itself. "So when I was born, she called me Hillary, and she always told me it's because of Sir Edmund Hillary."

farley.jpg

Date: August 21, 2016 11:58PM

Dude, you're a copy pasting idiot. I don't need you copying and pasting in response to me. Learn to communicate or fuck off.

Posted by: I'm sorry that Hillary's a liar ()
Date: August 22, 2016 12:06AM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> Dude, you're a copy pasting idiot. I don't need
> you copying and pasting in response to me. Learn
> to communicate or fuck off.

Hillary Clinton this week became the latest example of a politician flubbing her family’s ancestry while making the case for her presidency.

Clinton was speaking at a business roundtable inside an Iowa produce store when she related her personal family heritage to the struggles of undocumented immigrants trying to work in the United States.

"I think if we were to just go around this room, there are a lot of immigrant stories," Clinton said, according to a video of the event. "All my grandparents, you know, came over here, and you know my grandfather went to work in a lace mill in Scranton, Pa., and worked there until he retired at 65. He started there when he was a teenager and just kept going. So I sit here and I think well you’re talking about the second, third generation. That’s me, that’s you."

BuzzFeed’s Andrew Kaczynski quickly pointed out that Clinton was wrong, primarily using census and military records from Ancestry.com.

tom-false.gif

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/apr/16/hillary-clinton/hillary-clinton-flubs-familys-immigration-history-/

Posted by: 6FYLT ()
Date: August 22, 2016 01:31AM

I don't see why she would need Sir Edmund in order to have a second L in her own name.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.