HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Wahooo! We have our first armed robbery of American athletes at the Olympics!
Posted by: An Olympic Moment ()
Date: August 14, 2016 02:43PM

Took longer than I thought it would for this to occur.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/14/sport/us-swimmers-ryan-lochte-robbed-rio-olympics/index.html

Appearing on NBC, Lochte offered chilling details.
"We got pulled over, in the taxi, and these guys came out with a badge, a police badge, no lights, no nothing just a police badge and they pulled us over," Lochte told NBC. "They pulled out their guns, they told the other swimmers to get down on the ground — they got down on the ground. I refused, I was like we didn't do anything wrong, so — I'm not getting down on the ground.
"And then the guy pulled out his gun, he cocked it, put it to my forehead and he said, "Get down," and I put my hands up, I was like 'whatever.' He took our money, he took my wallet — he left my cell phone, he left my credentials."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Wahooo! We have our first armed robbery of American athletes at the Olympics!
Posted by: Ying Ko ()
Date: August 14, 2016 02:48PM

Wasn't some guy kidnapped a few weeks ago?

Re: Wahooo! We have our first armed robbery of American athletes at the Olympics!
Posted by: FrankR. ()
Date: August 14, 2016 02:54PM

Now you can see how great the US really is. Don't let the liberals turn it into another 3rd world shithole like Rio.

Posted by: didn't do anything wrong ()
Date: August 14, 2016 03:29PM

These dumb athletes think that they are still in the USA, that a person can say whatever to a cop in Brazil and cite their constitutional rights, lol! The athlete is lucky to still be alive, if he encountered a Police assassination squad which targets homeless children who beg for money he'd be dead. Black Lives Matter, in Brazil? LOL

Posted by: zkg48 ()
Date: August 21, 2016 03:36PM

In his interview with Matt Lauer, why was Ryan's Billy Joe Armstrong hair dyed over to a beige color?

Was this an attempt to make him appear honest?

For what it's worth, Billy Bush is just a tool apologist for Ryan Lochte.

GO USA!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.