HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
"We need very strong leadership. We need very, very strong leadership. And I'm just not quite there yet. I'm not quite there yet," Trump
Posted by: Quoted McQuoterpants ()
Date: August 02, 2016 05:44PM

Stupid shit Trumps says

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: "We need very strong leadership. We need very, very strong leadership. And I'm just not quite there yet. I'm not quite there yet," Trump
Posted by: trumpsmanship ()
Date: August 02, 2016 05:56PM

WTF does he mean by "strong leadership" anyway? He usually just sounds like a real ass, the antithesis of leadership. People who act like him are usually the pariah, not the leader.

Re: "We need very strong leadership. We need very, very strong leadership. And I'm just not quite there yet. I'm not quite there yet," Trump
Posted by: facist ()
Date: August 02, 2016 06:11PM

These comments were made by Trump when asked if he would endorse Ryan in next Tues primary - trump has not.

“[Ryan’s] opponent is a big fan of what I’m saying — big fan,” Trump said. “His opponent, who’s running a very good campaign, obviously, I’ve heard — his opponent sent me a very scholarly and well thought out letter yesterday and all I did was say thank you very much for your very nice letter. You saw my statement.”

Translation is if you dont kiss Dons ring you are disloyal that goes for the Speaker too.

Posted by: Quotey McQuoteypants ()
Date: August 02, 2016 08:31PM

Yeah, I knew all that, still it's suuuuccchhhhh a great quote.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.