HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
NOVA is nowhere near as liberal as people want to believe.
Posted by: FFVBLUE ()
Date: July 27, 2016 05:05PM

Its always the left's hopeful opposition in this state: We got Nova blocked for Hilary" Its definitely not commie country yet. And although it is really liberal in pockets, you get outside the beltway and its a completely different story. I saw lots of trump signs when I was in Loudoun county , its like Middle America again. Only that one area of Arlington/Alexandria is that way and I can say these people are not "better educated" they simply live in a bubble. NY and Cali make Nova look like Kansas in comparison.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: NOVA is nowhere near as liberal as people want to believe.
Posted by: Ghost Towns ()
Date: July 27, 2016 05:09PM

NOVA is VERY liberal because all of Northern VA relies on government grants and taxpayer dollars.

If republicans shutdown the government, defense contracting or grants NOVA would cease to exist. It would look like the Western ghost towns after the gold dried up.

Re: NOVA is nowhere near as liberal as people want to believe.
Posted by: Gone So ()
Date: July 27, 2016 05:11PM

booh!
Attachments:
ghosted.jpg

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.