HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
hispanic just threatened me
Posted by: joe pesc ()
Date: July 26, 2016 09:33AM

Hispanic truck driver from the company "vital", just threatened me. See, we were in eachother faces right there at scene, we were both willing to fight, but after customer made him move his truck, he threatened that he would see me out there, something criminals do or say, why not just fight one on one right there? Cuz he's piece of shit and wants to get away with jumping me with the rest of his scumbag friends.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: hispanic just threatened me
Posted by: causeican ()
Date: July 26, 2016 06:50PM

So are you still there waiting for him to leave?

Posted by: polip ()
Date: July 26, 2016 07:01PM

Its known among truckers to not pull in to a warehouse and just park ur truck blocking all doors, this driver did that to me, that is not what I was mad about though, he then tried to make me move out of his way so he can back in without askin me, I just stood there, I have right away here, im like a house driver, I go back n forth from their plant where they manufacture to their warehouse all day long, drop the load in one door and take empty back to plant, anyway he looked me down, but I went back with next load he was there, I been working along with this customer 13yrs, they are all my buds, kinda, the driver came in for his paperwork, he asked me if I was still mad. This shit happens to me a.couple times a day, I normaly just chill and wait, but fir some reason this guy trying ti force me to move, without asking pissed me off. I wasnt moving

Posted by: causeican ()
Date: July 27, 2016 02:37AM

Maybe he doesn’t know how to act right. Maybe he doesn’t mean anything. Maybe he’s just stupid, like Gerry. Maybe you’re getting your nose bent out of shape for nothing. Maybe you should take the high road and see if I’m right. Maybe that would teach him something by example. Maybe?

Posted by: mon ()
Date: July 27, 2016 05:19AM

causeican Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Maybe he doesn’t know how to act right. Maybe
> he doesn’t mean anything. Maybe he’s just
> stupid, like Gerry. Maybe you’re getting your
> nose bent out of shape for nothing. Maybe you
> should take the high road and see if I’m right.
> Maybe that would teach him something by example.
> Maybe?
This customer is 95% of my very small companies income, ive been warned many times over years not to make an ass out of us, but it happens a few times a year, its not just me that acts like an ass, its the other driver too, but yeah I been with.this customer so long it feels like im an employee of theirs. Ive been dealing with.their unorganization for years, keepin my mouth shut over instances like this for years. When I keep my mouth shut it often makes me feel im bein taken advantage of...I take shit from customer, from drivers a bit, and from my own company, all to make a little bit of money to take care if a family, who doesnt appreciate a dad goin to work, basically takin it balls deep, day after day. The way things are goin, it looks like the less you do the better u make out. I rather not work, rob loot, shoot up a few cops, and have hillary take care of me.

Posted by: 69E4u ()
Date: July 27, 2016 06:14AM

fight one bean, fight the whole burrito.

Posted by: pjjop ()
Date: July 27, 2016 06:22AM

69E4u Wrote:
> fight one bean, fight the whole burrito.
Its funny u say this cuz another time I was driving, both lanes headin west into pennslyvania were backed up solid, not moving, I see this container hauler riding doen the shoulder cutting everyone, over the cb radio I start callin the guy a piece if shit, he gets back to me, I knew right.away it was a spic, we then argue, he says we can pull over if I wanted to, I did, I get out me truck to go to his truck, as I get near his door, I see another beaner sneak from my back side, they both are near me doin their stupid gang spic.ghetto movements and all, we argue fir 5 minutes and left with no altercation.

I have never went to fight any one with any help, why is it other races do.

Posted by: señor pancho ()
Date: July 27, 2016 03:55PM

Mi amigos gringos if any Latino man want to fight yu for bullsheet like this. I can help yu diffuse situation no problem mi amigo gringo. Is not a race ting this scumbag also want fight me to at wearhouse loading duck

Posted by: dfpo ()
Date: July 27, 2016 04:11PM

señor pancho Wrote:
> Mi amigos gringos if any Latino man want to fight
> yu for bullsheet like this. I can help yu diffuse
> situation no problem mi amigo gringo. Is not a
> race ting this scumbag also want fight me to at
> wearhouse loading duck

Mi pinga tu madre

Posted by: señor pinga ()
Date: July 27, 2016 07:10PM

dfpo Wrote:
> señor pancho Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Mi amigos gringos if any Latino man want to
> fight
> > yu for bullsheet like this. I can help yu
> diffuse
> > situation no problem mi amigo gringo. Is not a
> > race ting this scumbag also want fight me to at
> > wearhouse loading duck
>
> Mi pinga tu madre
Fuck yu Mr. Computer tuff guy. I help yu but yu fuck wit me I kick yourculo

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.