HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Do You Shit At Work?
Posted by: Hold It Forever ()
Date: July 25, 2016 11:04AM

I just took a mean and funky shit at work! Normally I would try to hold it until I got home, but it's 11:00 AM and I can't hold it that long! Anyone else shit at work?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do You Shit At Work?
Posted by: Turd Burglar ()
Date: July 25, 2016 11:12AM

I take several shits a day at work, never any problems.

Posted by: Sooper Pooper ()
Date: July 25, 2016 11:24AM

I love getting paid to poop. I hold it when I'm not at work, so I can cash in when I'm on the clock.

Posted by: cdJnt ()
Date: July 25, 2016 11:34AM

In the 1990's, when the radio warned businesses that hiring illegals was illegal ...

It was well known that illegals were "surviving" in the area by using public bathrooms as sHIT AND SHOWER for free (perhaps living from a car or with friend).

Area stores began installing "coin operated toilets". They also got strict on their policy "YOU MUST BUY SOMETHING TO USE THE BATHROOM". (always a policy - though not much enforced during 1980's - enforced some places though)

However, fast forward to 2016: the coin ops are mostly removed from toilets and no one follows policy.

----------------------------

Hillary an Obama story on that:

"fairfax was always full of free-ranging illegals and doedn have laws against it. what are you talking about?"

Posted by: jJxPL ()
Date: July 25, 2016 11:36AM

no el bano
Attachments:
img.jpeg

Posted by: really? ()
Date: July 25, 2016 11:46AM

I never saw a coin-operated toilet in Fairfax County. Where were they?

Posted by: Gerry's World ()
Date: July 25, 2016 11:48AM

picture-4.png

defecate+in+india.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Posted by: Poo Poo Platter ()
Date: July 25, 2016 03:51PM

how-to-use-a-gas-station-restroom-600x48

Posted by: HR PoopNStuff ()
Date: July 26, 2016 12:59AM

Post work shit only. I hold it or schedule a long lunch to go on a bombing run on my own ivory tower.

Posted by: I pooped ()
Date: July 26, 2016 12:14PM

I don't usually shit at work but I've made an exception twice today so far. On a related note, I'm never ordering my food as "Thai Spicy" again.

Posted by: native1962 ()
Date: July 26, 2016 10:14PM

Can you say $65,625.00 that's what I have been paid to defecate. 35 years 15 mjn a day $30 hr average. Oh ya that would be 8,750 poops and 350 rolls of toilet tissue and of course 6 gal of hand soap. I'm a mathematician so my figures are correct. The volume would be 110 cu ft. or 6,652.5 lbs. The price of one of my steamers cost the employer $10 a pound and $7.50 a day. included in this breakdown is 615 gallons of urine at a whopping $106 a gallon to the employer.

Posted by: nice ()
Date: July 27, 2016 01:03PM

+1

Posted by: yTFNv ()
Date: July 27, 2016 01:45PM

In the 1990's, when the radio warned businesses that hiring illegals was illegal ...

It was well known that illegals were "surviving" in the area by using public bathrooms as sHIT AND SHOWER for free (perhaps living from a car or with friend).

Area stores began installing "coin operated toilets". They also got strict on their policy "YOU MUST BUY SOMETHING TO USE THE BATHROOM". (always a policy - though not much enforced during 1980's - enforced some places though)

However, fast forward to 2016: the coin ops are mostly removed from toilets and no one follows policy.

----------------------------

Hillary an Obama story on that:

"fairfax was always full of free-ranging illegals and doedn have laws against it. what are you talking about?"

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.