HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I think we all realize that the GOP is going to shaft Trump at the convention
Posted by: Vote Cruz! ()
Date: June 25, 2016 05:44PM

Why not start working on the cruz campaign NOW, while there's still time to mount a Cruz offensive against Hillary. Toss out your Trump signs and Trump baseball hats, and Refuse to Lose with Cruz!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I think we all realize that the GOP is going to shaft Trump at the convention
Posted by: Jokes ()
Date: June 25, 2016 05:49PM

Cruz is probably the most hated politician in American history. He's hated by BOTH sides of the aisle. No way that's working. The republicans would be better off promoting Elmer Fudd as their candidate.

Re: I think we all realize that the GOP is going to shaft Trump at the convention
Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: June 25, 2016 05:52PM

Make America Canadian Again.

Posted by: But Hillary is hated, too. ()
Date: June 25, 2016 05:58PM

Cruz CAN defeat her, if we get to work now. If we wait unitl after the convention, it will be too late, and we will get four years (most likely eight) of Hillary.

Date: June 25, 2016 06:06PM

lol if she is so bad why do you think she'll be re-elected? lol rightards say the darnest things.

Posted by: Worse And Worser ()
Date: June 25, 2016 06:08PM

Correction - certain elements within the GOP are going to try to shaft Trump at the convention. And they will probably not be successful. Cruz is not the answer. Borrowing from Freud, Trump is the id (primitive impulse) and Cruz is the ego (moderates between the id and the outside world).

Like the id, the ego seeks pleasure (i.e. tension reduction) and avoids pain, but unlike the id the ego is concerned with devising a realistic strategy to obtain pleasure. The ego has no concept of right or wrong; something is good simply if it achieves its end of satisfying without causing harm to itself or to the id.

Sadly, neither Trump nor Cruz have a superego.

The superego's function is to control the id's impulses, especially those which society forbids, such as sex and aggression. It also has the function of persuading the ego to turn to moralistic goals rather than simply realistic ones and to strive for perfection.

Cruz is just a more polished version of Trump. They both are batshit crazy and they both only operate in their own self interest. Cruz just does a better job at pretending to be be somewhat normal.

Date: June 25, 2016 06:11PM

This is why Cruz's instinct was to praise Trump. He was too smart and cunning for his own good though. Lyin Ted and his ugly wife went down hard.

Posted by: that's easy ()
Date: June 25, 2016 06:14PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> lol if she is so bad why do you think she'll be
> re-elected? lol rightards say the darnest things.

1) Cruz is, as you say, hated. He needs a serious, ong term PR campaing. 'Get to Know Ted!'

2)The Dems control the media, except for FOX, whic Trump has rendered impotent.

3)Hillary is married to Bill, perhaps the most universally beloved President in US history.

So the advantage goes to Hillary - we need to start fighting NOW to get Ted into the White House.

Posted by: one more point ()
Date: June 25, 2016 06:18PM

If the Dems win this election, Gerry will be insufferable. He will taunt, tease, provoke, torment neocons until they are forced off this forum.

The only poster who ever had the potential to take Gerry on and win was eesh, and eesh unfortunately is gone. Even if he were here, he was a Democrat, and would probably join Gerry in destroying the Trumpsters.

So, get behind Cruz right now, or accept the fact that this forum is about to become Gerry's empire.

Posted by: Rubio Next ()
Date: June 25, 2016 06:25PM

The GOP is going to nominate Rubio. Mark my words.

Posted by: Rubio isn't smart enough ()
Date: June 25, 2016 06:30PM

Hillary will murder him in any debate. I mean, humiliate him. He'll say something dumb, and Hillary will start chewing his ass off, while he stands there like a deer in the headlights, sweating, fidgeting, gasping for breath, holding back the tears. If we get really lucky, he may even wet his freakin' pants! No, that would be the ned, not jsut of the campaign, but the GOP as a viable party.

Date: June 25, 2016 06:31PM

It's true, pretty boy little Marco Rubio the robot would get torn up in a one on one debate.

Posted by: Lol! ()
Date: June 25, 2016 07:33PM

Rubio isn't smart enough Wrote:
> Hillary will murder him in any debate. I mean,
> humiliate him. He'll say something dumb, and
> Hillary will start chewing his ass off, while he
> stands there like a deer in the headlights,
> sweating, fidgeting, gasping for breath, holding
> back the tears. If we get really lucky, he may
> even wet his freakin' pants! No, that would be the
> ned, not jsut of the campaign, but the GOP as a
> viable party.

Loving that image! I don't like Rubio, but I've seen him think on his feet before. Personally, I think all of these 'anyone but Trump' efforts will be futile. I'm really looking forward to watching Hillary tear Trump limb from limb. It will be ugly, but it will be glorious.

Posted by: All The More Reason To Vote Hillary ()
Date: June 25, 2016 07:36PM

one more point Wrote:
> If the Dems win this election, Gerry will be
> insufferable. He will taunt, tease, provoke,
> torment neocons until they are forced off this
> forum.
>
> The only poster who ever had the potential to take
> Gerry on and win was eesh, and eesh unfortunately
> is gone. Even if he were here, he was a Democrat,
> and would probably join Gerry in destroying the
> Trumpsters.
>
> So, get behind Cruz right now, or accept the fact
> that this forum is about to become Gerry's empire.

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.