HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
(629) 772-8110
Posted by: (629) 772-8110 ()
Date: June 24, 2016 11:43AM

They are selling a business loan service, it seems to require some sort of daily payments from your credit card processing.

The company is called RISEN CAPITAL and the person behind it is BARRERA, CRYSTIAN M, 1300 NW 17TH AVE, STE 278, DELRAY BEACH, FL 33445.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: (629) 772-8110
Posted by: Mike Cook ()
Date: June 24, 2016 12:19PM

They wanted to give me a business loan. I asked for 5 million dollars and they said they didn't have that much money. I asked why they were calling me then and they said they would keep calling me and I couldn't stop them and then they disconnected. :)

Posted by: W Jones ()
Date: June 24, 2016 12:55PM

If you are on the do not call list and they call, can you not report them to the feds?

Posted by: n/a ()
Date: June 24, 2016 01:02PM

Scam call. Incoming call to a business number from this number resulted in a recording "you have been pre-approved...." after several quick, rapid fire questions while recording was still playing resulted in line disconnection from the caller.

Posted by: Let me know how that works ()
Date: June 24, 2016 10:03PM

W Jones Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If you are on the do not call list and they call,
> can you not report them to the feds?

That is an innocent question. Fair enough, the number that caller id indicates is spoofed. There's no way to track the true caller for the average joe.

I just wish the federal government would actually crack down on these thieves because they steal from the people that can least afford to loose money.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.