HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
To the LGBT community: please know that you have millions of allies across our country. I am one of them
Posted by: Fox News ()
Date: June 12, 2016 11:11PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: To the LGBT community: please know that you have millions of allies across our country. I am one of them
Posted by: Rahm ()
Date: June 12, 2016 11:23PM

STFU bitch and quit using tragedy for your own political purposes.

Re: To the LGBT community: please know that you have millions of allies across our country. I am one of them
Posted by: Fox News ()
Date: June 12, 2016 11:25PM

Rahm Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> STFU bitch and quit using tragedy for your own
> political purposes.

She is Hillary Clinton. She is the presumed democrat nominee. She must politucize the world. She has cankles and can cackle!

Posted by: Gunlover ()
Date: June 13, 2016 04:10AM

Not me.

Posted by: congrats Mr.Trump on themassacre ()
Date: June 13, 2016 08:37AM

Well at least she is not taking 'congratulations' for the attack like Donald is. By the way congrats Mr. Trump on the massacre.

Posted by: No congrats ()
Date: June 13, 2016 09:07AM

Donald says thanks for the congrats. People actually congratulated him for a mass shooting occurring?

Posted by: Inquisitive One ()
Date: June 13, 2016 09:16AM

No congrats Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Donald says thanks for the congrats. People
> actually congratulated him for a mass shooting
> occurring?

You are a fucking idiot!

Posted by: No Freedom With Fags ()
Date: June 13, 2016 11:09AM

I wonder how Hilary feels about the owner of a business called Pizza Memories. She said that because she is a Christian, she chose not to cater to gay weddings. The gays went on the attack, destroyed her business, and even sent death threats to her.

Gee, I thought we had religious freedom in this country. (Who the hell serves pizza at their wedding anyway?)

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.