HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Laney here!
Date: June 01, 2016 03:48AM

Laney from the Peach State here! I am a night owl and proud of it! I'm also a rude, pretentious, obnoxious, offensive, immature, apathetic, ugly on the inside, arrogant, prideful bitch who hates people who don't send me long messages like I want them to. Anyway, there is this girl who calls herself "Roxie" and I never liked her anyway. First, I introduced myself to her via Gmail and when she sent me a second message, I decided that she "has an attitude" (I know she doesn't and I told her this just to be a bitch) and when she responded one more time, I told her to kill herself and not to contact me again. Then today, I saw her penpal ad and decided to re-introduce myself to her, just to be a cunt and when she tried exposing me for being a bitch that I know I am, I laughed at her, taunted her, falsely accused her of hiding behind every screen name like a coward I think she is, told her to kill herself again and blocked her. And yet in Facebook, my Facebook name is Susie Owlie, so I know I'm a real coward. I also suicide-bait people who can't/don't send me long messages like I think they should and believe that those people should kill themselves. I also think that I'm sooooooo much better than everyone in the world. Fight me, I don't care. HAHAHAHAHA!!! NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH!!!!

Also, if you guys use Tumblr, you can find me at https://laneyg02.tumblr.com

There, you can message me and send me death threats all you want. I don't care. BITE ME, LOSERS!!!

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.