HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Judge Orders Trump University "Playbooks" Released
Posted by: Chump U ()
Date: May 29, 2016 12:09AM

What did Trump know and When?

A judge overseeing a lawsuit filed against Donald Trump regarding his closed real estate education program called Trump University has ruled parts of internal documents, including "playbooks" regarding running the enterprise, should be released as part of the case.

The playbooks, which include ones from 2009 and 2010, detail how the venture worked, how Trump University events were run and how to sell programs to customers.
From 2005 to 2010, when the program closed, about 10,000 students across the nation signed up for Trump University classes, which promised success in real estate by offering courses and seminars based on the principles of the businessman.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Judge Orders Trump University "Playbooks" Released
Posted by: U mad? ()
Date: May 29, 2016 12:41AM

Attachments:
32C8471400000578-3520973-image-a-21_1459643640605.jpeg

Posted by: Perfect Timing ()
Date: May 29, 2016 07:09AM

Why post Trannies for Trump pics?

Posted by: TuJyX ()
Date: May 29, 2016 10:00AM

tell the judge i'm paying extortion by the courts today because of a computer glitch foreigner gov workers created intently and lied about

and because that "changes the games" i'm forced to take a different actionand do some financial investigation instead of leaving things be

which has been the case all along. i warn them they are acting illegally and have evidence and i do not wish to participate, and liberal gov workers hotly take action an action against me to further complicate problems

i'm goign to have to look into things such as nepatism, pay levels, accounting practices, loans, and things. top down actuary accounting.

i'm supposed to be looking for work - not entering a pissing contest to get the right to drive to work

-----------------------------
so, soon (end of today) i will have paid

about TWO THOUSAND SEVEN HUNDRED DOLLARS $2,700

to have the right to drive legally since about september 2015, under liberal run parliamentary government

all of this because "they said i didn't renew on time" - which is a lie i did and they multiply prevented me from paying in the first place and then from fixing the fact later.

the main reason i hate liberals and unionized government pay - is how they abuse power so quickly to stay in power - knowing if they loose power they may serve jail time for what they've done

Posted by: 7EcTP ()
Date: May 29, 2016 10:02AM

i hate more being roped in to doing these things instead of what i SHOULD be doing: producing some useful product others purportedly wish to buy to make their lives better

Posted by: MHtup ()
Date: May 29, 2016 10:02AM

i want to live my life - not be roped into a government of form filling, denials, tricks, guns to my head, paying for products that attack me made by political families, and such

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.