HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
President Obama creates White House Transition Council for peaceful transition of presidential power.
Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: May 07, 2016 12:04AM

Today Obama by executive order created a council that will coordinate between the White House and future presidents transition team for the flawless democratic peaceful transition of presidential power irrespective of party affiliation.

Small things like this that make me appreciate Obama.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: President Obama creates White House Transition Council for peaceful transition of presidential power.
Posted by: Gerrytardin' ()
Date: May 07, 2016 12:06AM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Today Obama by executive order created a council
> that will coordinate between the White House and
> future presidents transition team for the flawless
> democratic peaceful transition of presidential
> power irrespective of party affiliation.
>
> Small things like this that make me appreciate
> Obama.
Attachments:
Barack-Obama+Funny_8.jpeg

Re: President Obama creates White House Transition Council for peaceful transition of presidential power.
Date: May 07, 2016 12:08AM

Even though your nominee questioned this presidents natural birth citizenship. He still sets up a council to do all he can to prepare your idiot in the horrible event he becomes president. That's how much of a bigger person he is. He is taking steps to give your rabid carnival barking dog a hand in taking power if he does. For the good of the country of course.

This is after 8 years that the Republicans did not give a shit about the country once trying to undermine his presidency. The whole fucking party of scumbags had that political strategy.

Posted by: was Trump invited? ()
Date: May 07, 2016 12:08AM

I heard he had lunch with Obama today, and the two were laughing and shaking hands afterwards.

Obama: "Congratulations, Donald!"
Trump: "Thanks, Barack! I really appreciate all your gracious support!"
Obama: "I think the GOP voters have made the right choice, and I wish you and the US all the best!"
Trump: "Well, I just hope I get four years, like you did!"
Obama: "I do believe you will! And, since you asked, yes! You'll have my number whenever you need to talk!"

Date: May 07, 2016 12:09AM

This president just constantly puts you traitors to shame with his class.

Date: May 07, 2016 12:11AM

?
Attachments:
Melania-Trump-versus-Michelle-Obama.jpeg

Posted by: Obamunist ()
Date: May 07, 2016 12:14AM

Obama is going to be the most obnoxious narcissist ex-president, criticizing Trump for shit that Obama did too. Like that shit today about "this is a serious job". how does he say shit like that with a straight face? I expected him to follow with "try not to spend too much time golfing".

Posted by: Gerry's a dumbfuck ()
Date: May 07, 2016 12:17AM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> This president just constantly puts you traitors
> to shame with his class.

Bush Creates Council for Transition

By Dan Eggen
Washington Post Staff Writer
Friday, October 10, 2008

President Bush created a special council yesterday to guide the transition to a new administration, another step toward the end of Bush's eight tumultuous years in office.

Under an executive order signed by Bush, a newly created Presidential Transition Coordinating Council will meet Wednesday to begin mapping out an orderly handoff to Republican John McCain or Democrat Barack Obama.

The McCain and Obama campaigns have already begun preparations for a possible transition. The White House said the administration has been working with representatives from both sides since the summer and has provided security clearances for key aides.

"It has probably never been more critical that a transition from an administration, from one to the next, is as seamless as possible," said Dana Perino, White House press secretary. "Our nation is at war, we are dealing with a financial crisis and we are trying to protect ourselves from terrorist attacks."

The team will be chaired by White House Chief of Staff Joshua B. Bolten and will include at least 14 other senior officials such as the attorney general, the national intelligence director and the national archivist, according to the order.

"It shall be the policy of the Council to provide appropriate information and assistance to the major party candidates on an equal basis," the order stated.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/10/09/AR2008100901556.html

Posted by: STFU Jimmy ()
Date: May 07, 2016 12:20AM

Obamunist Wrote:
> Obama is going to be the most obnoxious narcissist
> ex-president, criticizing Trump for shit that
> Obama did too. Like that shit today about "this
> is a serious job". how does he say shit like that
> with a straight face? I expected him to follow
> with "try not to spend too much time golfing".

Fortunately it will be even more frustrating for him since nobody will listen to him and there won't be shit that he can do about it.

Carter tried that shit for a while. Failed miserably.

Even more fun these days since we can troll the fucker's social media mercilessly. lol

Date: May 07, 2016 12:20AM

Well Bush had the economy in a deep recession and two wars losing 700k jobs a month and trillions in yearly deficits. The least he could do was set up a transition council. Not to mention collapsing housing, manufacturing and financial markets.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/07/2016 12:21AM by Gerrymanderer2.

Posted by: STFU Gerry ()
Date: May 07, 2016 12:23AM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> Well Bush had the economy in a deep recession and
> two wars losing 700k jobs a month and trillions in
> yearly deficits. The least he could do was set up
> a transition council. Not to mention collapsing
> housing, manufacturing and financial markets.

It's too late.

You already embarrassed yourself.

Now just do like Jimmy and shut the fuck up to save any more.

Date: May 07, 2016 12:23AM

lol, you filthy rat bastards haven't a shred of shame.

Posted by: bDLnt ()
Date: May 07, 2016 12:25AM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> Well Bush had the economy in a deep recession and
> two wars losing 700k jobs a month and trillions in
> yearly deficits. The least he could do was set up
> a transition council. Not to mention collapsing
> housing, manufacturing and financial markets.

Neither 700K job losses nor trillions in debt happened until after Obama was elected Gerrtard.

Posted by: Gerry, in another thread, ()
Date: May 07, 2016 12:26AM

we're developing a very penetrating psychologicla profile on you. You realyl should participate! I believe you can be helped!

Posted by: 34XYT ()
Date: May 07, 2016 12:31AM

ya, I'm pretty sure Trump doesn't need any help from that jackass. the main reason he's getting elected is to begin the process of un-fucking all of jug-ear's fuck-ups. but like senator Cruz said, the beauty of obama's dumb-ass executive orders is they can be immediately reversed on the Donald's first day in office. thanks but no thanks dude, we'll take it from here.

Date: May 07, 2016 12:33AM

Who's we? Donald Trump? LMAO!

Date: May 07, 2016 12:33AM

Attachments:
Obama1.jpeg

Posted by: Vexxxed ()
Date: May 07, 2016 05:50AM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> Even though your nominee questioned this
> presidents natural birth citizenship.

Look at Gerry go would ya?

He's advanced to the point where he can cover both presumptive candidates with one criticism.

(although I'm sure he'd like everyone to forget that it was Hillary's camp that started the rumor)
Attachments:
why-lie-77073003.jpg

Date: May 07, 2016 06:18AM

Even if two wrongs did make a right that's a false equivalency and you know it you old miserable rotten bastard. Thanks for wasting our time though.

Date: May 07, 2016 09:16AM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> Even if two wrongs did make a right that's a false
> equivalency and you know it you old miserable
> rotten bastard. Thanks for wasting our time
> though.

In your pill box marked "saturday" Ger.

Take whatever is there.

Had Hillary and her merry band not mentioned it first, how would Trump or anyone else have come up with it? Being that it was so patently false and all.

In this dimension, that we live in. Not in your alternate reality GerBear.

You flip flop more than a busy day on the boardwalk in Atlantic City.

Date: May 07, 2016 09:26AM

Hey oldtard. I'll keep you going til election day for my own amusement like a dancing monkey but know this. The outcome of this election is already written in stone.

I turned on CNN this morning. Do you know what the banner headline on the bottom read? It read, "GOP at civil war with Trump as nominee."

A year ago I couldn't have imqgined a better outcome than that. It's a dream come true. I still can't believe how fucked your party is.

Date: May 07, 2016 09:40AM

Hey Ger...........have you forgotten that Trump is running on shutting down the borders and that Ryan is all for not even having a speed bump at any of them?

Credibility = zero for Gerry.

Stick him with a fork.

How about Romney has hated Trump ever since he said he'd raise taxes on the rich?

And Trumps attack on W over 9-11?

Who cares about what the institutional Republicans have to say about Trump?

It's almost the entire country that's backing him and his ideals.

Certainly not the Rinos. Just because you can't get enough of the lies from the left, it doesn't mean the rest of the country is happy with them.

You're done. Go away. You don't even attempt to make sense anymore. You're just a carnival barker trying to sell tickets to see the worlds largest glob of snot.

Posted by: Lol@thelibtards ()
Date: May 07, 2016 09:44AM

Vexxxed Wrote:
> Hey Ger...........have you forgotten that Trump is
> running on shutting down the borders and that Ryan
> is all for not even having a speed bump at any of
> them?
>
> Credibility = zero for Gerry.
>
> Stick him with a fork.
>
> How about Romney has hated Trump ever since he
> said he'd raise taxes on the rich?
>
> And Trumps attack on W over 9-11?
>
> Who cares about what the institutional Republicans
> have to say about Trump?
>
> It's almost the entire country that's backing him
> and his ideals.
>
> Certainly not the Rinos. Just because you can't
> get enough of the lies from the left, it doesn't
> mean the rest of the country is happy with them.
>
> You're done. Go away. You don't even attempt to
> make sense anymore. You're just a carnival barker
> trying to sell tickets to see the worlds largest
> glob of snot.

True that.

Doesn't every president have a transition team or is Obama just copying Bush again?

Date: May 07, 2016 09:47AM

Lol Trump is the real deal and everyone else is a Republican in name only? I think you Trumptards are the ones that lack principles.

You are babbling old man. You are in unchartered waters and you are nervous. I can smell your fear.

Posted by: G2 is a blabbering idiot ()
Date: May 07, 2016 09:51AM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> Lol Trump is the real deal and everyone else is a
> Republican in name only? I think you Trumptards
> are the ones that lack principles.
>
> You are babbling old man. You are in unchartered
> waters and you are nervous. I can smell your fear.

The stench you smell is the shit in your pants.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.