HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
mirror mirror on the wall, which NoVa police department is the crookedest of them all????
Posted by: aggrieved citizen ()
Date: May 06, 2016 10:34AM

Fairfax cops get my vote. They are the slimiest and corrupt bunch of criminals in the region, followed by PWDC. Discuss...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: mirror mirror on the wall, which NoVa police department is the crookedest of them all????
Posted by: Vexxxed ()
Date: May 06, 2016 11:05AM

We will need a little more background from you first......

How exactly did you fuck up so badly that it involved the police?

Discuss

Re: mirror mirror on the wall, which NoVa police department is the crookedest of them all????
Posted by: romeo ()
Date: May 06, 2016 11:14AM

Prince William county police is defenately the most corrupted. I have a story that I have experienced with them a bunch of bs that won't be allowed in fcpd.

Posted by: fuck det tanks ()
Date: May 06, 2016 11:30AM

yeah Prince William for sure is the most fucked up. Used to be a guy there named detective Tanks. Fucking racist house nigger is what he was. Heard that bitch offed himself or something. Died at 42. If I ever need a smile I just think about his ass rotting in the dirt. I need to set aside a time to go take a shit or piss on his grave. Maybe send his wife some pictures too

Posted by: Hickory shampoo fan ()
Date: May 06, 2016 12:18PM

Lots of fine upstanding citizens here seem to have run afoul of the law. Looks like we've run short of hickory shampoos.

PW deports many many beaners every month. It's not near the problem in Manassas that it used to be. But the nigs are capping each other with a quickness on the east end.

Fairfax cops are like janitors mopping up the retarded fucks that litter the county while you sleep in your overpriced cracker box every night. Not a day goes by that you shouldn't thank them for dealing with all the garbage that would make your life even more miserable if they weren't there.

Posted by: Fuck acpd ()
Date: May 08, 2016 01:33AM

One of my friends got arrested because some whore she associated with got caught stealing perfumes at Ballston while they were there skipping class. She ended up spending a week in detention and told me how many of the police in Arlington had their way with the women that were being held there in order to get favors. Cops are pigs and I don't trust them for shit. I handle my own shit. Pw cops are racists and rapists as well

Posted by: DC6bL ()
Date: May 08, 2016 01:53PM

The judge - who is approves all officers actions by never correcting them. Infact law inforcement is a branch of the Judiciary not Fairfax County (but dont the the local politically rich that!)

The judge (again) who is allowing Fairfax County Government to steer police into un-Constitutional top down control and threat to any citizen who wants to sue them for it.

It was and is the Judges all along.

They have past worn out my seat to such effect the damage to the Declaration of Independance in the area is irrevocable.

Posted by: YwYPC ()
Date: May 08, 2016 01:55PM

If you were a somewhat gullable (not too scholarly) (likely a cop's kid) who was offered high pay...

I guarantee you you'd believe ANYTHING the authorities steering pay to you had to say.

Like a crock eating a chicken your attention could not be swayed from the feast.

Posted by: eesh was right ()
Date: May 08, 2016 02:20PM

they keep fucking with eesh. they are all monsters in my book.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.