HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Good Morning Dallas Ft. Worth
Posted by: WSH LAX Drifter ()
Date: May 02, 2016 11:59AM

Caught out with Maverick and Candi ass early in the morning bros. Took this slow ass train to Dallas. At first we thought it was a hotshot over to El Paso. In Dallas Ft. Worth we saw this big ass train loading shipping containers into the suicide car we hopped into so we thought it was a good idea to jump off there. My cargo shorts are no longer khaki colored. Their getting dirty as fuck. Anyways, I'm down $150 after buying a rock off of Maverick's buddy in Louisiana and buying food for the crew. We're meeting up with some of Maverick's crust punks as he calls them. His boy Roach is squatting in a jungle near the train yard. Oh man I almost got my shit jacked our last night before catching out. So this drunk dude was all bragging about all these young dudes he stole gear from. He was showing me this jacket he said he jumped someone for and how he stole his boots from a guy. He was drunk as fuck too. Then in the middle of the night I hear someone going through my gear. It was that dude. Bros no joke I picked up a rock and smashed him right in the face down to the fucking white meat! Knocked this dude's block straight off. All I heard was him crying and screaming. I yelled to him "payback's a bitch punk! Maybe next time you think twice bout stealing someone's shit!" Well we're off to go meet the rest of the crust punks. Can't wait for Portland. Maverick says next stop's Tucson.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Good Morning Dallas Ft. Worth
Date: May 02, 2016 12:00PM

LOL bros need to proof read my shit. I didn't buy a rock I bought a rucksack

Posted by: HuYIow ()
Date: May 02, 2016 01:11PM

Be careful riding those suicide cars man. Open floor = bad outcome. Can give you a few tips if you need to but sounds like you found a solid crew. Remember when you go into those boxcars to throw a railroad spike or something to jam the door. Otherwise that shit locks and it could be weeks before you're found

Posted by: Lessons in Life ()
Date: May 02, 2016 01:28PM

And his life continues go downhill...

Kids let WSH LAX Drifter's life be a lesson to you. This could happen to you if you don't stay in school and study.

Now if you'll excuse me I have to get my afternoon margarita by the pool.

Posted by: past train hopper ()
Date: May 02, 2016 01:33PM

Catch yerself a nice grainer out to Cali

Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: May 02, 2016 01:36PM

Don't sick dick for money like your author has.

Date: May 02, 2016 02:10PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Don't sick dick for money like your author has.

Sick dick? Wtf does that mean raghead?

Posted by: Wet spot ()
Date: May 02, 2016 02:12PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> Don't sick dick for money like your author has.

Exactly. Suck dick like Gerry does instead.

Date: May 02, 2016 02:16PM

Wet spot Wrote:
> Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Don't sick dick for money like your author has.
>
>
> Exactly. Suck dick like Gerry does instead.

Haha or fuck goats. Hey Gerry five years ago your brother was shot in the face. How did that make you feel?

Posted by: Raisin Brandt ()
Date: May 02, 2016 02:25PM

Yo broffesor why'd you delete your Facebook? You're not returning my texts. Bro stop this shit. Everyone's worried about you. Did you get married to that bitch? Word is that you did and that's why you and her dipped out together.

Posted by: Office Worker ()
Date: May 02, 2016 02:32PM

I'm going to catch me a cruiseship next weekend to the Bahamas. I'm going to stowaway in this swank little cabin with this hottie I call Lordess. I just met her six months ago.

Lordess says the ship has all you drink alcohol and that included in a cruise far. When we get to the first port we can go ashore and see hotties in bikinis on a private beach naked. Then we are going to get back on the "privyhog"(That's what lordess calls a big cruiseship).

It's going to be dank swank!

Posted by: Stows ()
Date: May 02, 2016 02:39PM

Some of the "shippers" lordess says we'll met up with after the first port hop.
Attachments:
shippers.jpg

Posted by: Aloysius ()
Date: May 02, 2016 10:12PM

I'm gonna skitch a ride on a hot air balloon, with this sweet beauty Josephine. She's running away from her former fighter pilot boyfriend Goose. Goose says he knows Maverick. If we're lucky, we'll catch the balloon & make it to the Pacific Northwest. Josephine & I will grow some weed in the Ho Rainforest & make a good living. Maybe my bro, TuStory will join us.

Posted by: Samantha Faiers in Dubai ()
Date: May 02, 2016 10:39PM

Stows Wrote:
> Some of the "shippers" lordess says we'll met up
> with after the first port hop.

You fail.

1416336674_jess-wright-sam-faiers.jpg.
1416226504321_wps_79_baremedia_sam_faier

https://www.google.com/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZisUHAjz0d7BMelEcQkanD407-D11vQywJP-JgMeTIFjuTci8z6Jlp8_19_1a7GMEsFZUU3KwBGzDukaTalUzkefBz-BIoSeS49AWMcCFc3zbqUXPj8rXdrfP6XLN2p9PegLOMpbAB0foexO9qGSZpDsZiTTrIyj_1rtjBi_1rkNgLhjU-5F5VBPDKZJ9AusawbmC4dSNsImtsSO6XoFElAJ2s_1jPDGDGyUEykmnnkKnysCQwdf_1Lx-O_1yg_1M4ge6LMe2E0C5p2NQlDlid3rGT_1fymVe-RhFvRXahhMIzLoBSUkkFjsgajx6_1fsx9bTrnzAQcdwSWHDeMPIrHrTWUL0AHxxZHI7azYRxypZeKBoTPs9kbR5enKO6xU7RHQqVY97auIl-vir2qljxB2J2JXf8hEgf5_1aiuALFrKS-dvFLLL24mlkwDG11D4CvMIJCvxf1QQ_10itfS3sdkiyLiUMdMZ006SUQ9TiSz9ikTwjSG1jRYE2t0-kD8G4oVtWq37MuGWm0CbV6orHYWEiOzcom7HmuPZVqTYcaYq6INp0VvzcgL1TrpyPhuSHdzrMxH5aapWTiwN0WBsy2uixt7O99RtGhSbLBNk5fI1YRNE7fnngBbjwt_1cN3WrYtuXMV1hJQGKq7vSDGSfWyp8zpxrQQDM8aDY7oaLgcGWKZQILAsr-fDP4wejEkZDfTm_1TD6JxJzuFGVxJDs1L-Op2csmDhOxmSUXkUvk3nZL2o4Y8lkHDPPmGVH_19HNLVE5mqyUyxQAJ8Llcc574iqXnisrJC7nSgbmG7OsoZJaQU0TJit0J7v5JB-FwmeR3Glhq-rcDsznDobzaXxwUp0zmMvTrnwKFZ5dB_1xLwvT0PNlsJe5ByGQ-TIb4nRkuzVZLlM1ky2-X6cozxKk0d1-rgdKXUrCh7xZM9CrOesiv7LOAwDXYMj9lIUcRzmjAMcrkKMEN88Rh44_1-V_1lFbzUC-582kRutUuY9Umbp9Kpq2iVfD5Zh2gFgPe2N5cLlx6xnXwvLvIf7kkSU9GCCvef_1zR25aSZEtclTTSajrxMTPILe3bgvuCrbRJkh4O0Odk6qOqOqxNF8vMENLTBEmaVuIA8RKrea2S9rGKyPoxTs8BxEvzxgzcXz_1nA1ottL-ZEbczqLNsNvVKRQZei2RDV5-HtfME0_1x4HL-NLzMf08vd1ohXzLKKFeq3duR4dsMoOqhHQuHds1PenFbaWqoYoofrIA37S5KLHrZv49BSa3yxkhrEUnHPErWK9q6oTB_17PspIOHvLnTqf_1BDbpEwQ_1MPAFNxAtqcWOFnQrsLUaZV_12CJ2_1GKXwWJ4CIkDocGcRB3bF9pQvwB3iKolXF2vG8RZ3wDG14pWx5uJc86WKQ94IEdnLLv70r84pQv09LXoCPXY-snZLEV9wGGSWCpi02kCWvJBSmGZaNusNf_1tdRBVus9_11d8ZDnV9p6X9ksX34Zp0lYfYTYel9ejc1VSaOow9HGnDAO46Ra60u0KW4KTb5ohbLmfJ2t2Hn6WhspBP0nRNWBCkc36qd1RoAuLQCrHMOt9COemhm_1D9g9Jt0RVMQ2mOLNF5g0uHhxigcVFXTBE7NkG3P_1J9qR7w8F6O3UzZ1He8vd5UqzyKoS6A

Posted by: Mike O'Meara Show Fan ()
Date: May 03, 2016 12:15AM

Dear Lord, this fat 50 year old white guy in in his shit and piss stained underwear just doesn't stop.

Attachments:
WSH Lax Scholar.jpg
beaners.jpg

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.