HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
@KarlRove is a failed Jeb Bushy. Never says anything good & never will, even after I beat Hillary. Shouldn't be on the air!
Posted by: Donald J. Trump ()
Date: May 01, 2016 09:55PM

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/726865339947073536

I love Trump more and more every day. Great American.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: @KarlRove is a failed Jeb Bushy. Never says anything good & never will, even after I beat Hillary. Shouldn't be on the air!
Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: May 01, 2016 10:19PM

lol what did turd blossom say now?

Re: @KarlRove is a failed Jeb Bushy. Never says anything good & never will, even after I beat Hillary. Shouldn't be on the air!
Date: May 01, 2016 10:21PM

Karl Rove has ripped Donald Trump as a "graceless and divisive" presidential candidate in a scathing opinion piece in The Wall Street Journal.

"Instead of seeking to build something new, Mr. Trump seems to aspire to blow up the GOP. He is graceless and divisive, denigrating the party he seeks to lead and his competitors," Rove writes.

"After Tuesday, Donald Trump may have a clearer path to the nomination. But his path to party unity remains dark, tangled and treacherous."

Posted by: Gerry Manilow ()
Date: May 01, 2016 10:22PM

I thought you didn't like Karl Rove, Gerry Manilow.

You should vote for the guy Karl Rove doesn't like Gerry Manilow.

Date: May 01, 2016 10:23PM

Posted by: Gerry Manilow ()
Date: May 01, 2016 10:24PM

Gerry Manilow are you a neocon?

You must be a neocon if you support Hillary, Gerry Manilow.

Posted by: Crooked Hillary/Coughing Neocon ()
Date: May 01, 2016 10:37PM

92nkgMj.png

Date: May 02, 2016 01:53AM

Trump has no record, we know, you don't need to remind us.

Posted by: Neo-Con tards ()
Date: May 02, 2016 09:44AM

true neo-cons will vote for hillary, and have already donated to her campaign.

Date: May 02, 2016 10:43AM

Are rightards finally taking responsibility for the neo conservative era? I don't know whats up with them being critical of neo cons all of a sudden. They are still rabid racist war mongers. I don't know if they're coming or their going these days. Chameleons will say or do anything. They are lost souls mimicking the left these days.

Posted by: Karl Rove is afraid of Meg Kelly ()
Date: May 03, 2016 12:42AM

Just like Trump! Fucking Republican girlie-girls!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.