HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
‘He started crying like a little baby’: 11-year-old brags about shooting suspected home invader
Posted by: Fox News ()
Date: May 01, 2016 10:46AM

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/05/01/he-started-crying-like-a-little-baby-11-year-old-brags-about-shooting-suspected-home-invader/

VIDEO

CHRIS-GAITHERS-jpg.jpg&w=1484

Chris Gaither was home alone “petting the dogs” on Wednesday morning when he heard a noise upstairs.

The 11-year-old boy from Talladega, Ala., told NBC affiliate WVTM-TV that he was scared, so he grabbed a knife and steadied himself.

Chris said that a man appeared on the stairwell and that when confronted, he ran back up upstairs. When the man reappeared moments later, the boy told WVTM-TV, the individual was holding a gun.

“When he was coming down the stairs, that’s when he told me he was going to kill me, f-you and all that,” Chris said.

Instead of running, Chris told the station, he upgraded his weaponry, picking up a 9mm handgun that was in the home.

Chris said he threatened to kill the man and ordered him to get out of the house.

“I guess when I pulled the gun out on him he didn’t think it was a real gun cause he didn’t worry about it,” Chris told the station. “He just kept on walking.”

Not only was Chris holding a real gun, the boy knew how to use it. His stepfather had been giving him shooting lessons, he told WVTM-TV.

Once the man made it outside, Chris fired a warning shot. The man, who was carrying a stolen laundry hamper, began running. Chris emptied the clip, firing off 12 shots by the time the intruder neared a fence in the family’s front yard, the 11-year-old told the station.

The final shot hit the man in the leg as he was hopping the fence, the boy said.

“I shot through the hamper he was carrying,” Chris said. “It was a full metal jacket bullet. It went straight through the back of his leg. He started crying like a little baby.”

The man was taken to a local hospital with injuries that were not life-threatening.

Talladega Police are investigating the incident but have not identified the suspect, according to WVTM-TV.

Chris and his mother — who was not named by the station during an on-camera interview — told WVTM-TV that they were familiar with the suspected intruder, though they don’t know him well.

Chris referred to the man as “a meth-head” in his 30s who had robbed them before and is known for targeting other homes in the area.

“I hope you learned your lesson from coming to this house trying to steal stuff,” Chris said.

“Be brave, you’ll be okay,” he added. “Trust God.”

VIDEO

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: ‘He started crying like a little baby’: 11-year-old brags about shooting suspected home invader
Posted by: Libtardz!!! LoLz!! ()
Date: May 01, 2016 04:17PM

I love stories like these.

Get a gun.

Kill a criminal.

Re: ‘He started crying like a little baby’: 11-year-old brags about shooting suspected home invader
Posted by: Where did they go ()
Date: May 01, 2016 04:27PM

12 shoots - one hit?
needs more lesions

Posted by: right idea wrong application ()
Date: May 01, 2016 04:30PM

Kid should have neutralized the guy in the house, then he would have a case. To shoot at a man running away will always bite you in the ass. Considering his age I guess nothing will happen. Next time kill the guy in the house, that way you won't feel bad if the guy kills an entire family in the next episode, which he surely will and you will not say to yourself: "if only I would have killed that pos in the first place"

Posted by: Good Parenting ()
Date: May 01, 2016 04:32PM

For once a kid doesn't accidentally kill a father, mother, sister, friend or relation.

Nice to know 11 year old's have easy access to loaded guns to play with.

Posted by: what do you want? ()
Date: May 01, 2016 05:05PM

Good Parenting Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> For once a kid doesn't accidentally kill a father,
> mother, sister, friend or relation.
>
> Nice to know 11 year old's have easy access to
> loaded guns to play with.

Alabama! (sounds like Obama)

Posted by: Guntard ()
Date: May 01, 2016 05:06PM

Sounds completely made up.

And who steals a laundry hamper?

Kid should be charged with malicious wounding.

Posted by: Beta cuck alert!! ()
Date: May 01, 2016 05:11PM

Guntard Wrote:
> Sounds completely made up.
>
> And who steals a laundry hamper?
>
> Kid should be charged with malicious wounding.

You sound like a limp-wristed cuck.

Posted by: isty ()
Date: May 01, 2016 05:32PM

Gun more than likely belong to his stepdad. Another reason why "smart guns" can be useless.

Posted by: Glock Boy ()
Date: May 02, 2016 04:27PM

Kid is a hero.

How come he didn't get a Twitter shout out like Ahmed?

Posted by: Warning shots? ()
Date: May 02, 2016 04:31PM

why did he fire on an escaping criminal - is that even legal? 12 shots? Warning shots? This kid hasnt been trained for shit.

Posted by: C. Eastwood ()
Date: May 02, 2016 09:27PM

Warning shots? Wrote:
> why did he fire on an escaping criminal - is that
> even legal? 12 shots? Warning shots? This kid
> hasnt been trained for shit.

I think the kid knows how to handle a gun and since he recognized the guy, he was probably just playing with him to scare him and just make one bullet count. At eleven he might not have wanted to kill him, but he had fun shooting at a meth-head. A good day in Alabama, I like the kid's style.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.