HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Retired general, lieutenant colonel join reservist’s lawsuit over Obama's birth status
Posted by: ?uestion Mark ()
Date: July 19, 2009 07:17PM

http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/news/story/778482.html

This accusations are no longer "right wing weirdos" at this point. The military is deeply involved and the lies are being unwound.

tick tock tick tock

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Retired general, lieutenant colonel join reservist’s lawsuit over Obama's birth status
Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: July 19, 2009 07:39PM

Attachments:
bhocert.gif

Re: Retired general, lieutenant colonel join reservist’s lawsuit over Obama's birth status
Posted by: Radiophile ()
Date: July 19, 2009 08:59PM

Meeper,

Get that to World Net Daily immediately. I bet they run with it!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/19/2009 09:03PM by Radiophile.

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: July 19, 2009 09:04PM

Radiophile Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Meeper,
>
> Get that to World Net Daily immediately. I bet they run with it!

HALF BREED MUSLIN!!

Date: July 19, 2009 09:11PM

?uestion Mark Wrote:
> http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/news/story/778482.h
> tml
>
> This accusations are no longer "right wing
> weirdos" at this point. The military is deeply
> involved and the lies are being unwound.
>
>
> tick tock tick tock

Because we all know that there is only one "right wing weirdo" in the military.

Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: July 20, 2009 12:18AM

?uestion Mark Wrote:
> The military is deeply

No, it's not, and no, they aren't. The two idiots joining this bullshit crusade are retired and reserves, respectively. They aren't active duty.

Again, you apparently were not in the military. See, Active Reservists lead normal everyday lives, but go to reserve duty every so often, and are the first to be called up if all the Active Duty are busy. Retirees, well, they're retired.

They are mostly civilian and less military, and not in any position to add any sort of credibility to this argument.

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

Posted by: Thurston Moore ()
Date: July 20, 2009 12:46AM

Two more dumbshits just joined the conspiracy that if someone in power wanted to make it so, could be construed as a coup attempt.

I wonder if that could actually make it become a coup attempt? If enough people are seeking to unseat a sitting president, doesn't that constitute a coup attempt?

Date: July 20, 2009 01:00AM

Wasn't there a soldier who refused to go to Bosnia because he claimed that by wearing a UN flag instead of the US flag, he was not obligated by his oath to defend the Constitution of the United States?

If I remember right, he was charged with treason, and I'm not sure but I think he was eventually convicted of something a little bit less than treason.

Sounds like this guy may need to be charged with something.

No matter what, he is refusing to serve his country.

Besides, isn't it, technically, Congress's authority that sends troops into combat? Not to mention, George Bush started the war, and he is unquestionably a natural born citizen. A priviliged grandson of a nazi sympather, too, but still, if he's the god who invoked this war, shouldn't even the most militant right-winger still want to go and prove "this, this crusade, this war on terror", to be right, to see it to the end?

Posted by: bloody blisters ()
Date: July 20, 2009 02:25AM

weird man, i guess we both had bush on the brain.

Posted by: spunky ()
Date: July 20, 2009 04:26AM

You won't see active duty do this, which says it all.

Posted by: romney ()
Date: July 20, 2009 05:30AM

?uestion Mark Wrote:
> tml
>
>
>
> tick tock tick tock

This is what I hate about the rightards; no good arguments so they resort to FUD.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_McCarthy

Posted by: Radiophile ()
Date: July 20, 2009 06:34AM

Under Bush, when retired Generals finally spoke about the war and the fiasco it was - they were immediately discredited by the right wing. Now the right wing is embracing (or at least some right wing) these retards. Interesting.

Posted by: Lopter ()
Date: July 20, 2009 08:59AM

Attachments:
birth.jpg

Date: July 20, 2009 09:05AM

These are the same people who thought it was a good idea to go to war because Saddam Hussein couldn't prove he didn't have WMD. In other words, Saddam couldn't prove a negative...which nobody can.

Date: July 20, 2009 09:48AM

CERTIFICATE OF LIVE BIRTH and LONG FORM BIRTH CERTIFICATE are two completely different things.

Obama needs his LONG FORM BIRTH CERTIFICATE to be authentic...which he doesn't have. I can get a CERTIFICATE OF LIVE BIRTH from Coastal Flats if I try hard enough.

Date: July 20, 2009 10:02AM

?uestion Mark Wrote:
> Obama needs his LONG FORM BIRTH CERTIFICATE to be
> authentic...

Says who?

Posted by: ITRADE ()
Date: July 20, 2009 10:10AM

Date: July 20, 2009 10:20AM

MrMephisto Wrote:
> ?uestion Mark Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Obama needs his LONG FORM BIRTH CERTIFICATE to
> be
> > authentic...
>
> Says who?

Says WE THE PEOPLE

So let me guess...if somebody applied to MrMephisto Inc. and claims to be a harvard grad, US citizen, LEED A.P., and member of MENSA...you would take them at their word? When applying for a job, the applicant is liable to prove their qualifications. You just can't "make shit up", and that's what Obama is doing. The burdon is on HIM to prove he is a NATURAL BORN U.S. citizen with proper documentation. When prompted, Obama laughs it off and refuses to show his credentials. Weird, isn't it?

Date: July 20, 2009 10:45AM

?uestion Mark Wrote:
> So let me guess...if somebody applied to
> MrMephisto Inc. and claims to be a harvard grad,
> US citizen, LEED A.P., and member of MENSA...you
> would take them at their word?

If they showed me the documents to back their statements up, then yes. If they showed me the documents and I told them they were fake and they needed to provide school transcripts, I would look like a petty moron.

> When applying for a
> job, the applicant is liable to prove their
> qualifications. You just can't "make shit up", and
> that's what Obama is doing.

No, he's not. He produced a birth certificate, and the people in charge of determining whether or not he's lying decided that he was telling the truth and his document is legal.

> The burdon is on HIM
> to prove he is a NATURAL BORN U.S. citizen with
> proper documentation. When prompted, Obama laughs
> it off and refuses to show his credentials. Weird,
> isn't it?

No, the burden is not on him. He had an obligation to provide documentation, and he did. The people that matter (i.e. the ones who do more than post on a message board) said it was true and valid. Even if he produced this long form bullshit, people would still say it's a fake, or a forgery, and they want more proof.

Again, you believe it because you want to believe it, even in spite of the staggering amount of evidence and logic against it. People claim they have proof he is not a US citizen, but refuse to produce it, much in the same way they're accusing Obama.

Do you also think 9/11 was an inside job?

Date: July 20, 2009 10:47AM

The burden is on the accuser. Where is your evidence that Obama 1) was not born in the U.S. and 2) did not have a mother who was an American citizen?

Posted by: Eesh ()
Date: July 20, 2009 11:12AM

The reservist is just scared to deploy overseas and is using this conspiracy theory as the excuse.

Date: July 20, 2009 11:15AM

Eesh Wrote:
> The reservist is just scared to deploy overseas
> and is using this conspiracy theory as the excuse.

He's not scared. He volunteered to be deployed to Afghanistan after Obama was sworn into office and a month after his orders came in filed the suit (which would have taken a few weeks to pull together). This is obviously some right wing group's attempt to waste taxpaper dollars with a frivolous lawsuit and disparage Obama. Since this idiot volunteered to serve, the DOD rescinded the deployment.

Date: July 20, 2009 11:17AM

MrMephisto Wrote:
> ?uestion Mark Wrote:
> -----
> > So let me guess...if somebody applied to
> > MrMephisto Inc. and claims to be a harvard
> grad,
> > US citizen, LEED A.P., and member of
> MENSA...you
> > would take them at their word?
>
> If they showed me the documents to back their
> statements up, then yes. If they showed me the
> documents and I told them they were fake and they
> needed to provide school transcripts, I would look
> like a petty moron.
>
> > When applying for a
> > job, the applicant is liable to prove their
> > qualifications. You just can't "make shit up",
> and
> > that's what Obama is doing.
>
> No, he's not. He produced a birth certificate,
> and the people in charge of determining whether or
> not he's lying decided that he was telling the
> truth and his document is legal.
>
> > The burdon is on HIM
> > to prove he is a NATURAL BORN U.S. citizen with
> > proper documentation. When prompted, Obama
> laughs
> > it off and refuses to show his credentials.
> Weird,
> > isn't it?
>
> No, the burden is not on him. He had an
> obligation to provide documentation, and he did.
> The people that matter (i.e. the ones who do more
> than post on a message board) said it was true and
> valid. Even if he produced this long form
> bullshit, people would still say it's a fake, or a
> forgery, and they want more proof.
>
> Again, you believe it because you want to believe
> it, even in spite of the staggering amount of
> evidence and logic against it. People claim they
> have proof he is not a US citizen, but refuse to
> produce it, much in the same way they're accusing
> Obama.
>
> Do you also think 9/11 was an inside job?

9/11 was not an inside job. Stop trying to smokescreen the real issues here (i.e. obama is a fraud and a phony) by trolling the board with conspiracy theories. What...do you think a second man was on the grassy knoll too? Today is the 40th anniversary of moon landing...was that staged too? You're such a kid.

Posted by: Eesh ()
Date: July 20, 2009 11:19AM

But that's all you are doing, is spreading conspiracy theories. Some right wing nuts have a problem with a black man being president, they freaked out over his Hussein name, and they are spreading fear and doubt. It is that simple.

Date: July 20, 2009 11:49AM

?uestion Mark Wrote:
> 9/11 was not an inside job. Stop trying to
> smokescreen the real issues here (i.e. obama is a
> fraud and a phony) by trolling the board with
> conspiracy theories. What...do you think a second
> man was on the grassy knoll too? Today is the 40th
> anniversary of moon landing...was that staged too?
> You're such a kid.

You're a fucking retard. I was being nice, but you're the type of person who will argue until death that grass is not green just because you're color-blind.

Let me know how that "getting the president removed from office" thing works out for you. You're off to a good start by trying to expose him on FairfaxUnderground.com. Mabye you should take the fight to 4chan.org next.

Posted by: FUNdamental ()
Date: July 20, 2009 12:28PM

The Supreme Court has already said these conspiracies are BS, the Hawaiian Government has said the document was a legitimate record of birth in this country in 1961. Give it up.

I was born in DC, and I had to show a birth certificate to re-instate an expired VA driver’s license. So I took my microfiches certificate to the DMV. The DMV counter woman looked at it and said "no photocopies allowed." I said that it was not a photocopy and it had a raised seal, making it valid. She said I needed a "different form." I asked for a supervisor. She called one over and said to him "can you explain to this gentleman that NO PHOTOCOPIES ARE ALLOWED," and handed him my certificate of Live Birth microfiche print out. He swiped his fingers over the raised seal and said "this is valid." Point is, different states, especially back in the early 60’s, had different forms, dumbasses!

Posted by: rightards ()
Date: July 20, 2009 12:35PM

so you're saying all these doofus have the mental capacity of a DMV worker? Makes sense..

FUNdamental Wrote:
> The Supreme Court has already said these
> conspiracies are BS, the Hawaiian Government has
> said the document was a legitimate record of birth
> in this country in 1961. Give it up.
>
> I was born in DC, and I had to show a birth
> certificate to re-instate an expired VA driver’s
> license. So I took my microfiches certificate to
> the DMV. The DMV counter woman looked at it and
> said "no photocopies allowed." I said that it was
> not a photocopy and it had a raised seal, making
> it valid. She said I needed a "different form."
> I asked for a supervisor. She called one over and
> said to him "can you explain to this gentleman
> that NO PHOTOCOPIES ARE ALLOWED," and handed him
> my certificate of Live Birth microfiche print out.
> He swiped his fingers over the raised seal and
> said "this is valid." Point is, different states,
> especially back in the early 60’s, had different
> forms, dumbasses!

Posted by: rightards ()
Date: July 20, 2009 12:37PM

?uestion Mark Wrote:
> tml
>
>
>
> tick tock tick tock

I can see the GOP jumping right quick on this one. After all, Joe the plumber worked out well for them the last time through.

Posted by: Lippy ()
Date: July 20, 2009 12:50PM

It's sad that something like this is even news worthy. This guy should be thrown in the brigg, he's not even a real reservist.

Christ, more GOP hot air with no solutions while the democrats clean up Bush shit and get the county back on track.

Bush is the one who sent this guy to war in the first place!

Date: July 20, 2009 12:56PM

There are plenty of legitimate issues to fault Obama on. I've disagreed with his policies in a couple of key areas, and I voted for the guy. But either the RNC has chased away anyone in the party with any intelligence or the Republican leadership just assumes that Republican voters are a bunch of fucking idiots who can't understand rational arguments.

Posted by: formerhick76 ()
Date: July 20, 2009 01:34PM

Because 9/11 truthers did so much for the Libertarian party ... The birthers are being embraced by the Republicans.

I suspect 2012 will be much like 1996, a reaction against the nutjobs that opposed Clinton as much a support of Clinton.

I thought opposing the President in a time of war was treasonous, anyway?

Posted by: Beetle Bailey ()
Date: July 20, 2009 02:15PM

MrMephisto Wrote:
> ?uestion Mark Wrote:
> -----
> > The military is deeply
> > involved and the lies are being unwound.
>
> No, it's not, and no, they aren't. The two idiots
> joining this bullshit crusade are retired and
> reserves, respectively. They aren't active duty.
>
> Again, you apparently were not in the military.
> See, Active Reservists lead normal everyday lives,
> but go to reserve duty every so often, and are the
> first to be called up if all the Active Duty are
> busy. Retirees, well, they're retired.
>
> They are mostly civilian and less military, and
> not in any position to add any sort of credibility
> to this argument.

AD has to worry about career status and retirement. Once that's over, they
are free to say what they want. As far as "credibility" goes, a lot has
changed since the "old days' and Reserves (and even NG's) are more prone
to have plenty of "boots on the ground". I noticed they dont even use
the term "Lifer" anymore. (Lazy Ignorant Fucker Expecting Retirement)

Posted by: FUNdamental ()
Date: July 21, 2009 01:05PM

Don't the realize how stupid they look?

Posted by: Kenny_Powers ()
Date: July 22, 2009 04:16AM

Jesus christ. That is exactly how i picture middle america and it saddens me. Maybe people dont diserve a government that represents them if they are ignorant enough to believe bullshit like that. Do they really believe that in one of the most important elections in history, with both sides looking for ANY reason at all to discredit the opposition, that anyone on the side of the McCaine press team, or on any news organization for that matter, would miss something as big as an invalid or non existant birth certificate? Or are the republicans in on the conspiracy too? and since when is youtube pink?

Date: July 22, 2009 04:46AM

Kenny_Powers Wrote:
> Jesus christ. That is exactly how i picture middle
> america and it saddens me. Maybe people dont
> diserve a government that represents them if they
> are ignorant enough to believe bullshit like that.
> Do they really believe that in one of the most
> important elections in history, with both sides
> looking for ANY reason at all to discredit the
> opposition, that anyone on the side of the McCaine
> press team, or on any news organization for that
> matter, would miss something as big as an invalid
> or non existant birth certificate? Or are the
> republicans in on the conspiracy too? and since
> when is youtube pink?

They knew McCain wouldn't win, following the failed economy and foreign policy of Bush, so they were just setting Palin up for a win in 2012.

Just watch. Palin is the god child of the right wing.

She's going to beat Obama or whoever challenges Obama in the Democratic primaries.

She's the future of this country! Quiting your job because some people complain and file ethics charges is the future of this country!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.