HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Kyle, come on brohan!
Posted by: Brandt the patron ()
Date: March 30, 2016 09:50AM

Why are we fronting like this bro? You can't be pissed because I fucked up at Ultra. So I got a little too wasted. Hey who was the guy who thought it was a great idea to piss on a homeless guy? Who thought it'd be a great idea to drink a fifth of jolly rancher flavored vodka? You see my point here? You blocked me fb, won't return my texts, calls, etc. You're my best bro Kyle. Come on. Even Erol knows about this shit. Same thing with Caulkin, Brandon, Skylar, and Kayvan. Come on bro, beach week after we graduate. Erol told you about the apartment in Ocean City right? Ashley's gonna be there with the girls. Maybe you guys can work it out a little. Hey remember that time when we egged that old dude mowing his lawn?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Kyle, come on brohan!
Posted by: WSH Baseball ()
Date: March 30, 2016 10:08AM

Hey Bronan the Barbarian, I dint want to say anything but most of the boys don't want Kyle at our condo because they think he will get us all kicked out. And some of the parents have seen his posts on here and do not want him in our condo even to visit, and some of them are the parents that signed for the place. So him staying with us is out of the question and also I have basically promised some of the boys that I wouldn't even tell him what street we're staying on. I feel kind of bad but I have to admit I also thought he would get us kicked out so its kind of a relief. You just can't act like that in Ocean City. Sorry to Kyle and everything. I hope I see him at the boardwalk and stuff.

Posted by: WSH LAX president ()
Date: March 30, 2016 10:31AM

You what? FUck both of you faghat motherfuckers! Hey Brandt why don't you tell everyone about the time you chickened out when we rode our bikes to the metro and went to DC? Or how about the time you were in PE and didn't wear any underwear so the whole locker room laughed at you without underwear on?! Then you went and hid in the stall crying. HAHAHAHA!

And Erol. You back stabbing two faced lying sack of shit! You can FORGET ABOUT COMING DOWN TO MIAMI TO VISIT ME!!!! You know what? Fuck you guys. I'm not even going to OC anymore. I don't need any of you fake bros. Your parents suck anyways. I don't care what they see. You know why Erol? Because I saw yours taking a shower when we stayed over at your house one time. Got some pictures you wanna buy em? Very cheap, I'll give you a good deal.

Posted by: count fagula ()
Date: March 30, 2016 10:45AM

You guys need to screw or duke it out and get it over with. Most likely screw

Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: March 30, 2016 10:46AM

Stop talkin to yourself freak.

Posted by: EFMEJ ()
Date: March 30, 2016 11:08AM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Stop talkin to yourself freak.

No shit. William Moreno just jacking off with himself under 3 different sock puppets.

Posted by: WSH Baseball ()
Date: March 30, 2016 12:25PM

Kyle, its not my fault. You put all that stuff on here and some of the parents read it. There scared for you to be at our condo. They made rules.

Posted by: Mike O'Meara Show Fan ()
Date: March 30, 2016 01:37PM

They also want you getting blowjobs from girls not a guy with a couple of miles of Cuban and colored cock in his mouth.

Posted by: WSH LAX president ()
Date: March 30, 2016 01:38PM

WSH Baseball Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Kyle, its not my fault. You put all that stuff on
> here and some of the parents read it. There
> scared for you to be at our condo. They made
> rules.

I'm calling BS Erol. I'm sure Mr. and Ms. Higgins are registered users/lurkers of this site. You guys just don't want me at your condo during Beach Week. So why should I fly back to DC and then go up to OC if I can't even hang with bros? What am I gonna do build a sand castle on the beach and fly a kite by myself? I swear I won't go all Miami when I'm up there either. Ultra was all Brandt's fault. So actually having Brandt is more of a liability

Date: March 30, 2016 02:01PM

Stop it freak.

Posted by: Brandt the patron ()
Date: March 30, 2016 02:08PM

Hey now Kyle. Don't write checks your ass can't cash "BRO." Who do you think holds the gang together? Who's pretty much turned their back son you? *cough* *cough* Brixton? Kyle, just stay down in Miami and sit this one out bro. Trust me just stay down in Miami. I'm going to forget what just happened but sit your ass down "BRO."

Posted by: 3 Faces of a Fudge Packee ()
Date: March 30, 2016 02:08PM

All 3 of the personalities are one dude that likes to have his ass fucked. Chill with the BS Moreno. Don't you somewhere you should be crying like the psychotic pussy you are? We know you can't go within 100 yards of playgrounds.

Date: March 30, 2016 02:10PM

Stop talking to yourself weirdo. Its weird. We don't want to witness your insanity.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.