HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Meade Skelton posts new video on VLog: New career plan...
Posted by: Meade Fan. ()
Date: March 28, 2016 01:24AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqPm0_B6Mdc

His plan is to get somebody to perform a song he has written and make it a hit. Once a song, such as Sweet Tea, becomes a top 4o hit, the artist who made it famous will invite Meade to open for them at their shows.

Meade just needs to pitch his song to the right person and the path to success is there for the taking.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton posts new video on VLog: New career plan...
Posted by: meade again ()
Date: March 28, 2016 01:33AM

Meade just needs to learn to sing, Or adopt a more entertaining form of dress.
Attachments:
no-not-oh-yeah-wall-ruined-now.jpg

Posted by: another empty audience ()
Date: March 28, 2016 03:09AM

Meade Fan. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqPm0_B6Mdc
>
>

> Meade just needs to pitch his song to the right
> person and the path to success is there for the
> taking.

First, he needs to write a song that people would want to hear more than once.
Attachments:
5180300999_8fd2b7403f_z.jpg

Posted by: It takes a village ()
Date: March 28, 2016 03:13AM

meade again Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> more entertaining form of dress.

Meade has already dressed more entertainingly
Attachments:
4060941851_2f18b9a4ac.jpg
3109712658_d9f430e236.jpg
tax.gif

Posted by: UwF9F ()
Date: March 28, 2016 03:16AM

Ok that gumby costume is disturbing. If Meade just stood by side of the road shirtless and flexed his moobs he would attract more attention.

Posted by: Silly boy ()
Date: March 28, 2016 08:04AM

It great that Eesh has his followers. A 35 year old man without a job and spends his money on gay tattoos and tramp stamps and stalking and trolling people of NoVa can get lesser intelligent followers to do his bidding while his is behind bars sucking BBC. Make Eesh proud and give him hope.

Posted by: country music ()
Date: March 28, 2016 08:31AM

the bean component

Posted by: Good Luck ()
Date: March 28, 2016 08:55AM

Good luck to Meade. He seems to be employment challenged and has some issue. It's great to see he trying to be productive and positive.

Posted by: Roger Steen ()
Date: March 28, 2016 12:01PM

When I saw this recent video I was shocked, bewildered, and taken aback about Meade's health problems. Furthermore, it sounds like with Meade's lack of energy, the Meadow Street Band may not tour in the future. This is absolutely devastating to me. The Meadow Street Band is an amazing live band. It almost sounds that the Meadow Street Band may turn into a Steely Dan type of band. They will record some kick ass studio albums, but never follow up with a tour.

I do understand the focus of Meade's new venture. He is without question an amazing songwriter. I think he is taking the right step and he is trying to branch out and send his music to record companies and recording artists. I think he needs to send his music to practically everyone. Any company that will use the Meadow Street's music in an advertisement or used as bumper music will be truly beneficial. Meade needs to send his music to television companies, movie companies, advertising firms, radio stations, conservative talk shows, Coast to Coast A.M, professional sports teams, major companies except Kroger,etc.
I'm not sure where I heard this, but Meade is a huge Pat Goss guy. I think Meade should send Goss a whole catalog of music. Goss has a very popular radio show and he is the star of the Motorweek television show. To hear the Meadow Street's band cuts on any of those shows would be killer.

Without question the greatest hit Meade ever wrote was "Sweet Tea." Meade has been seen all over town in RVA drinking this fine beverage for years. If you look closely at times he will often be double fisted with this fine beverage. I think Meade needs to start pounding some of the companies that make sweet tea. I think he needs to start a letter writing campaign along with his music,and introduce this great song to these companies. Some of the Sweet tea beverages that come to mind are brands such as: Gold Peak, Honest Tea, Tradewinds, Arizona, Pure Leaf, Bigelow, Snapple, Lipton and many others. I think he should also contact McDonald's. Meade has been a fan of McDonald's his entire life, and he has often said that McDonald's Sweet Tea is top notch.
I wish Meade the best. Hopefully one day, Garth Brooks will cover a few of Meade's hits.

Posted by: Jackie Collins meant it this way ()
Date: March 28, 2016 12:30PM

Roger Steen Wrote:

> Without question the greatest hit Meade
> ever wrote was "Sweet Tea."

"Sweet Tea" may have been Meade's most popular ditty.
Calling it a 'hit' is a real stretch.

> I wish Meade the best. Hopefully one day,
> Garth Brooks will cover a few of Meade's hits.

Kind of a vacuous statement considering Meade's lack of 'hits'.

Meade has spent the last 18 years, half his fucking life writing music that nobody wants to listen to.

He isn't getting any younger.
His reality checks keep bouncing.
It is time for him to grow up and get a real job.
Attachments:
tumblr_nmign6x8wm1upgm0do1_1280.jpg

Posted by: Liveinperson ()
Date: March 28, 2016 08:24PM

I went to a Meade show and was surprised that he had quite more stage presence than I thought he would and I didn't have bleeding ears from his singing . So live performances he is not that bad. We all know the youth obsessed recording industry, and since he doesn't have a large following, it is too late for him to make a big hit as a performer, but he can always write songs. Knows no age limit.

Posted by: Telling it ()
Date: March 28, 2016 09:07PM

Out of all of the people's names mentioned on this site, Meade Skelton is the least offensive. I seriously don't know why he gets brought up other than Michael j Basl being a douche bag.

Posted by: Kewal Paudel 703 624 1878 ()
Date: April 01, 2016 02:23AM

Kewal Paudel 703 624 1878

Posted by: Lizze has a yeast infection. ()
Date: April 06, 2016 04:05PM

Lizze is a nigger

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.