HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
IN FLIGHT FIGHT FROM BALTIMORE TO L.A. AND GUESS WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE IT WASN'T NOGS THIS TIME!!!!
Posted by: cN9u9 ()
Date: March 10, 2016 03:02PM

READ BELOW. SORRY I DIDN'T PASTE THE LINK THAT SHOWED THE VIDEO BUT I DIDN'T SEE ANY NOGS FIGHTING!!!! THIS HAS TO BE A FIRST!!!! EVEN THE NAME THAT IS MENTIONED IN THE ARTICLE SOUNDS NOGGISH BUT IT'S A WHITE WOMAN!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOS ANGELES -- A brawl involving multiple passengers on a Spirit Airlines flight that had arrived at Los Angeles International Airport from Baltimore on Wednesday was caught on camera by a passenger, CBS Los Angeles reports.

In the cellphone video, women can be seen pulling hair and at least one punch was thrown.

It all started, witnesses said, after the plane had landed and a few passengers were playing their music loudly.

Other passengers asked them to turn the volume down. From there, tensions rose and the passengers came to blows.

"I'd be really afraid," said LAX traveler Shamaila Taj. "... A plane is probably the last place you'd want to do something like that ... I would freak out more so than anything else. I would be scared out of my mind because you're stuck on a plane. There's nowhere else you can go."

Flight attendants and passengers were able to quickly diffuse the fight, witnesses said, and no one was seriously hurt.

Airport police and the FBI also arrived on the scene. No arrests were made, but one person was cited.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: IN FLIGHT FIGHT FROM BALTIMORE TO L.A. AND GUESS WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE IT WASN'T NOGS THIS TIME!!!!
Posted by: mother mary ()
Date: March 10, 2016 03:22PM

You wrote "nog" but I think you meant "nigger". And also you wrote "noggish", but I think you meant "niggerish"
It's o.k, but just check your spelling before you submit.

Re: IN FLIGHT FIGHT FROM BALTIMORE TO L.A. AND GUESS WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE IT WASN'T NOGS THIS TIME!!!!
Posted by: cN9u9 ()
Date: March 10, 2016 03:35PM

mother mary Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You wrote "nog" but I think you meant "nigger".
> And also you wrote "noggish", but I think you
> meant "niggerish"
> It's o.k, but just check your spelling before you
> submit.

Sorry, I didn't want to offend anyone on this site with using the "N" word.

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: March 10, 2016 03:51PM

General drunken bad behavior on a airliner is very much an ignorant white miscreant dominated activity. No surprises.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.