HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
trump- when audiences look bored i use "the wall"
Posted by: dumb de dumb dumb ()
Date: January 30, 2016 05:27PM

I wonder if Trump is serious about this election or if he is just showing the American people exactly how stupid other are

Donald Trump told the New York Times’ editorial board that his go-to applause line for sleepy crowds is about building a wall on the U.S.-Mexico border.

“You know, if it gets a little boring, if I see people starting to sort of, maybe thinking about leaving, I can sort of tell the audience, I just say, ‘We will build the wall!' and they go nuts.”
The newspaper used the quote in its editorial to ding both GOP frontrunners, Trump and Ted Cruz, calling them “equally objectionable for different reasons.”

USA TODAY
'New York Times' endorses Kasich for GOP nomination

Trump’s proposal hasn’t come with a cost estimate. He says he would fund the project by forcing Mexico to pay for it by confiscating the wages earned by their undocumented immigrants in the U.S. and tripling the number of the nation’s deportation officers by eliminating some tax breaks they can currently claim.

USA TODAY
Donald Trump's Great Wall — it didn't work for the Ming Dynasty either

However, many of the new arrivals are Central Americans fleeing violence and extreme poverty. And many of them are turning themselves into border guards, not evading them. Minus these asylum seekers and unaccompanied minors, the number of undocumented apprehended on the U.S.-Mexico border is at a 40-year low, according to the Migration Policy Institute.
A week ago, Trump made headlines by saying he is so popular, he could shoot someone and not lose voters. Addressing a campaign rally in Sioux Center, Iowa, he bragged that his "people" are the most loyal.
"I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose any voters, okay? It's, like, incredible," Trump said.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: trump- when audiences look bored i use "the wall"
Posted by: a point we all agree on ()
Date: January 30, 2016 05:29PM

That's a point everyone seems to agree on, a wall. It shows a real tangible answer to this immigrant problem and would be good for tourism in that area. Build a wall and they will come, everybody wins!!!

Posted by: H6tEk ()
Date: January 30, 2016 05:48PM

funny to see obama voters bemoan the idiocy of American voters.

Posted by: koolaid ()
Date: January 30, 2016 06:35PM

Voters are idiots. Look at the last president and this one. W had one of the lowest approval ratings ever just before the economy tanked and Obama is in the same boat. Congress gets less and less accomplished, but we keep electing many of the same congressmen. The voters keep electing those who don't accomplish what they want. They keep falling for propaganda
Therefore stupid voters elected worthless leaders

I'm op and I hate Barry too.
Keep drinking that koolaid

Posted by: Good Samaritan ()
Date: January 30, 2016 06:50PM

"I wonder if Trump is serious about this election or if he is just showing the American people exactly how stupid other are"

No, he's not serious, he is a master troll, he's going to win though, lol

#TEAMFUCKYOUALL

Posted by: Good Samaritan ()
Date: January 30, 2016 06:51PM

koolaid Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Voters are idiots. Look at the last president and
> this one. W had one of the lowest approval ratings
> ever just before the economy tanked and Obama is
> in the same boat. Congress gets less and less
> accomplished, but we keep electing many of the
> same congressmen. The voters keep electing those
> who don't accomplish what they want. They keep
> falling for propaganda
> Therefore stupid voters elected worthless leaders
>
> I'm op and I hate Barry too.
> Keep drinking that koolaid

Haha yep! Amen!

#TEAMFUCKYOUALL

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.