HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2
The Morenos were SWATTED again lmao
Posted by: HAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ()
Date: January 27, 2016 05:49PM

not interested anymore
To: Vexxxed
Date: 01/27/2016 10:35AM

While this thing is still going, I have to keep monitoring this place. Don't know if you saw the swatting posts the other night that did in fact draw a police response again…nothing too serious, thankfully.

But you act like you're some uninvolved person here who has nothing to do with the dirty little reindeer games that go on. Meanwhile, you are, in fact, one of the more notable posters to have any questionable offline involvement stemming from this site. You were instrumental in outing eesh. That puts you down in the FFU history books as an historical figure here. And you've been quite vocal (first in favor of one side, then joining the chorus in favor of the other) this entire time the lawsuit nonsense has been dragging on. Your "I'm not involved, I just call it as I see it" schtick is tiresome. You have been one of the most involved people--not only during the lawsuit debacle--but in general, on this site.

I told you the day eesh posted the complaint your name ending up in there was a mistake. And it was. You included a very telling comment in one of your rants at me on the forum a month or two back…something along the lines of "You left me hanging out to dry with that thing in the lawsuit!" Naturally, from that I draw that you were worrying your ass off from day one we would find and sue you for whatever inane comments you made in 2014, including the line in the complaint. 2nd, maybe you'll see why it's that type of comment that led me to suspect what I suspected the moment you and lizzie both freaked the F out when I mentioned she told me your name (whether that is you or not)…that you had something to hide, and it seemed to be in connection with lizzie and your real name. Now let me explain this: I know that she has known who TheNorthman is since he stopped going after her, years ago. In exchange for him quitting stalking her, I have always suspected she gave him my name and other information. It was only a theory, back in November and December. By now, I've pretty much dismissed it.

So, if you still don't like me, fine. If you still want to sound off and join the lizzie chorus, enjoy yourself. But you must know how that all may have looked to me. You defended me for the better part of a year. Then I find out your (supposed) name, and you get nearly (not quite nearly, but in that direction) as rabid as lizzie. Looks sketchy. Especially when the things she's done to people over the years, me included, some pretty sleazy, dishonorable, vicious things (the 'rip the spine out of your opponent', no honor, no integrity aspect I mean…forget whether I'm at fault for this or that…I'm talking about decorum) …well, think about how someone in this situation not only going after me but defending the indefensible (the person who lies in the face of a judge and a magistrate and police, out of pure malice, after getting caught stalking someone red-handed along with eesh) …think about how that looks to me. And forget you don't like me for a second. I never actually asked you to like me. If you became sympathetic at one time, that was you becoming sympathetic. I never asked you for it. I did ask you for any helpful information you may have had. So what? That's using someone? You think I played you? I asked you for info. We're big boys. Let's get over it. I don't even know why it bothers you. You were nice to me so I was nice to you. That's it. And--you have been dead wrong just about every time you've called me out on here since this all happened. I'm not here anymore. I am, however, monitoring.

Now…you're free to continue doing this as well, but if I were you, I'd quit presuming to know what's in my head and what I realize or don't about this entire situation. Your Jimmy Cagney, "Made it ma', top o' the world" comparison does just that, and it's way off. When exactly did you become a mind-reader, anyway? You only know what's published by idiots and liars (lizzie and her ilk…actually, I think her ilk is mostly just the product of her one-woman propaganda machine. I've seen it in motion first-hand, when the state news was anti-eesh rather than anti-moreno). You don't actually know how this suit originated, who's take is on what, and if I recall correctly, at one time you even absolved me of my sins via PM, in pretty clear language.

You don't actually know what's really happened…if you think you do because lizzie told you, I'd advise you to consider the source. Honestly. I'm not angry with her…not for the most part. I'm really more disappointed. And repulsed, after the Basl-style, blatant lying under oath I observed a few weeks ago. Nothing ever changed. I always wanted to believe the best of her, and you. Why else would I write a letter to a judge on her behalf? Foolish of me, absolutely. But what else does that say?

It's a free country, say what you want. But let me tell you, your opinion is Fox News-style uninformed and biased at this point. Don't honestly know how much of the lizzie Kool-Aid you've consumed…maybe that's unfair to say it has everything to do with her. But you don't know me or what I think or have contemplated about this all. You don't have to be on my side…you put yourself there for a good long time, then for whatever reason you departed. Fine.

I just have to say, your fair & balanced not taking sides, neutral, "who, me?" guy approach isn't very convincing any longer. You may not live or die by this site, but it does seem like you're a little closer to the 'live by' end of that spectrum from what I've observed. You outed the Kingpin. Capone. Gotti. You're the guy who unmasked eesh. You got offline and conferred with other real people in real life to make it happen. You're not uninvolved, and you haven't acted that way throughout this legal guagmire either. You look like a guy with some sort of rooted interest in my opinion. What it is, I don't know. But if we're talking disingenuous, think about that.

Once again, also, my theory about you re: Northman is pretty much shot. I don't think it anymore. I think you probably got uptight that I might sue you for one single comment accidentally included in the complaint. I have news for you: that's not how it works. Adding weaker claims to stronger ones doesn't make your case better. We are not interested in anything you said. There's a center. A focus. If I knew the name of some random other guy who said something defamatory one time only, or even many times, he wouldn't magically be of interest. So, relax.

Lizzie is a con artist and seriously unstable. I'm assuming you've never met her, spent time with her or lived with her or seen the fury unleashed by her in person…if you have occasion to experience any of that Dante, 9th Circle of Hell pleasantness someday, then we can talk. I know the real person behind her better than anyone here, except maybe (ironically) eesh.

Have a good new year. I do still read the site. I read your comments occasionally and for whatever reason decided to say my piece…no real point to it, I know. But if you think I hold a Me versus the World mindset, you're wrong. I'm where I was in late 2014 as far as you go…I'm irritated by what you write now and then, but do I hate? Of course not. So seriously…happy new year. (is it too late already to say that?). Because I think I was wrong about TheNorthman connection now, I give you the benefit of the doubt, maybe you are a reasonable person. So, this message.

this whole thing is absurd. I know that better than anyone. I'm sick of this site. I don't know why you still stick around. I asked Cary point blank to ban my IP and deactivate this name. No response …anyway…a non-hostile take it easy, don't believe everything you read (or are told by certain persons), then….

(and no, this didn't take me long to compose…I write, I write a lot and it comes to me quickly, so don't think it's a big thing..it isn't. I just find your approach here interesting, and also, you write well yourself so I know I'm not lost on you in that respect)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Morenos were SWATTED again lmao
Posted by: lizzie ()
Date: January 27, 2016 05:52PM

LMAO

I have everything you said I wouldn't, HA!
#stillwinning

Posted by: Warning to all posters ()
Date: January 27, 2016 05:55PM

So vexxed is just as psycho as the rest of these losers

People, please be careful in speaking with any of the lawsuit losers. The moment any of them begin to make any sense is the exact moment that your own insanity will begin

Posted by: if you think for one moment ()
Date: January 27, 2016 05:56PM

I'm going to waste time and read all that claptrap that is posted above you are fucking nuts!!! Keep in short and concise in the future. Much of that "filler" need not even appear to get your point across.

Posted by: lonely ()
Date: January 27, 2016 05:57PM

if you think for one moment Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm going to waste time and read all that claptrap
> that is posted above you are fucking nuts!!! Keep
> in short and concise in the future. Much of that
> "filler" need not even appear to get your point across.

i dont think you understand just how lonely william moreno really is. he will spill his guts out to anyone he can. im not even sure what i just read.

Posted by: PMs from Misery ()
Date: January 27, 2016 05:59PM

Warning to all posters Wrote:
--------------------------------------------------g-----
> So vexxed is just as psycho as the rest of these losers

How is he psycho for receiving that PM from Misery?

Posted by: Good Samaritan ()
Date: January 27, 2016 06:04PM

LMAO @ "lies in the face of a judge and a magistrate and police, out of pure malice"

Oh?! I surely do remember the Morenos doing that exact same thing to me with the laptop, haha!

"after getting caught stalking someone red-handed along with eesh)"

Well, of course if we were actually stalking him the police would have arrested us and his mom wouldn't have had to make a complaint against the police for not arresting us, LOL!

#TEAMFUCKYOUALL

Posted by: classic example ()
Date: January 27, 2016 06:06PM

Jimmylegs calling lizzie disturbed is a classic example of what we call in life a case of: "The fucking pot calling the kettle black".

Posted by: Srsly ()
Date: January 27, 2016 06:07PM

How do they keep getting swatted? Did the police not read the Washington Post or is Miz so well known to the police now that he tried to stab his father that they will always go out? That fucking sucks. And he said lizzie is unstable but this PM shows who the unstable person really is.

Posted by: dumbass people ()
Date: January 27, 2016 06:09PM

The nigger and her bitch went to harass miz. Not a smart choice to go to a guys home if he is in the midst of a lawsuit against you. That could be the thing that fucks eesh the hardest.
Go ahead Lizzie. Talk about how that won't impact anything in the case. Show your stupidity

Posted by: Srsly ()
Date: January 27, 2016 06:10PM

classic example Wrote:
> Jimmylegs calling lizzie disturbed is a classic
> example of what we call in life a case of: "The
> fucking pot calling the kettle black".

Jinx!

Posted by: i fixt dat four you ()
Date: January 27, 2016 06:13PM

classic example Wrote:
> Jimmylegs calling lizzie disturbed is a classic
> example of what we call in life a case of: "The
> nigger calling the kettle black".

Posted by: dumbass ^ lol ()
Date: January 27, 2016 06:14PM

yeah jimmylegs is quite a nigger

Posted by: robbs dark desire ()
Date: January 27, 2016 06:16PM

"comedy " that elicits not even a grin from me as i listen is reacted to by robb as if its the funniest material on the planet, i guess i just dont get it.

Posted by: Forum Lurker ()
Date: January 27, 2016 06:19PM

Srsly Wrote:
> How do they keep getting swatted? Did the police
> not read the Washington Post or is Miz so well
> known to the police now that he tried to stab his
> father that they will always go out? That fucking
> sucks. And he said lizzie is unstable but this PM
> shows who the unstable person really is.

A few weeks ago, I forget exactly when, somebody registered the named "William Robert Moreno" and made a bunch of threatening threads similar to the one that got their house swatted initially. Talking about killing people and whatnot. It was really late at night/early morning, around 1:00AM or so. I reported it to cary under a name that I don't use.

Shortly after he came by and removed them all.

Posted by: You mean? ()
Date: January 27, 2016 06:20PM

i fixt dat four you Wrote:
> classic example Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Jimmylegs calling lizzie disturbed is a classic
> > example of what we call in life a case of:
> "The
> > nigger calling the kettle black".

The pot calling the kettle lizzie.

Posted by: Copy ()
Date: January 27, 2016 06:25PM

Pasta
Attachments:
IMG_20160127_182426_316.JPG

Posted by: comparison ()
Date: January 27, 2016 06:27PM

You mean? Wrote:
> i fixt dat four you Wrote:
> -----
> > classic example Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Jimmylegs calling lizzie disturbed is a
> classic
> > > example of what we call in life a case of:
> > "The
> > > nigger calling the kettle black".
>
>
> The pot calling the kettle lizzie.

Or the Lizzie calling the Moreno psycho

Date: January 27, 2016 06:30PM

dumbass people Wrote:
> Go ahead Lizzie. Talk about how that won't impact
> anything in the case. Show your stupidity

LOL, you dumb nigger! Not my problem, not my life, not my case! As I said, I'm not losing any sleep or money over this. I do find it hilarious how no matter wtf William said, it somehow always lead right back to me, haha!

#TEAMFUCKYOUALL

Posted by: rapid cycle bipolar disorder ()
Date: January 27, 2016 06:32PM

he really is crazy. that was hard to follow and didnt really have a point or make sense. why did he message all of that to vexxxed in the first place?

Posted by: we always hurt the ones we XX ()
Date: January 27, 2016 06:32PM

Moreno is hurt, heartbroken by the abandonment of lizzie whom he was very intimate with. "Hell hath no fury like a Moreno on FFXU"

Posted by: you arent on my side you asshole ()
Date: January 27, 2016 06:34PM

we always hurt the ones we XX Wrote:
> Moreno is hurt, heartbroken by the abandonment of
> lizzie whom he was very intimate with. "Hell hath
> no fury like a Moreno on FFXU"

i think he is more pissed lizzie dumped him for eesh. his arch nemisisisis. she isnt on 'his side' anymore. lol he cried to vexxxed because vexxxed isnt 'on his side'. he reminds me of a 13 year old girl. hope he doesnt cut his wrists again.

Posted by: what did he expect ()
Date: January 27, 2016 06:37PM

you arent on my side you asshole Wrote:
> we always hurt the ones we XX Wrote:
> -----
> > Moreno is hurt, heartbroken by the abandonment
> of
> > lizzie whom he was very intimate with. "Hell
> hath
> > no fury like a Moreno on FFXU"
>
>
> i think he is more pissed lizzie dumped him for
> eesh. his arch nemisisisis. she isnt on 'his side'
> anymore. lol he cried to vexxxed because vexxxed
> isnt 'on his side'. he reminds me of a 13 year old
> girl. hope he doesnt cut his wrists again.

Does he think he's a Brad Pitt? What would any sane woman do (choose)?

Date: January 27, 2016 06:38PM

"I know that she has known who TheNorthman is since he stopped going after her, years ago. In exchange for him quitting stalking her, I have always suspected she gave him my name and other information. It was only a theory, back in November and December. By now, I've pretty much dismissed it."

I'm glad he dismissed that because that's not what happened at all. I didn't know his fucking name and I didn't out him and I never gave anything to Northman. Northman asked but..little does anyone know, I've actually outed more people here than eesh. I have my ways of finding things out too.

Toodles!!!

#TEAMFUCKYOUALL

Posted by: mud wrestling ()
Date: January 27, 2016 06:39PM

Or the nigger calling people niggers

LOL

For somebody thats losing no sleep over this you sure post on this shit alot. At least 10 times a day

And misery scared you and you fell in the mud.

LOL!!!!!!!!

Posted by: game set match ()
Date: January 27, 2016 06:41PM

what did he expect Wrote:
> Does he think he's a Brad Pitt? What would any
> sane woman do (choose)?

no. he knows who he is. and any sane woman? well his mom taught him to just threaten people and manipulate them to try to get his way and that is exactly what he has done his entire life. he is pissed at lizzie for beating him at his own game and not playing into his attempted guilt trips of threatening suicide and that she made a mockery of the laptop thing and even the court case wit it and won. not to mention all of the hilarious things she exposed here about he and his family and the damning 'i swatted myself' email and his ratty no sheets bed voicemails and pic of his mom and him sitting outside her house etc.

Posted by: Losers ()
Date: January 27, 2016 06:47PM

I think his mother manipulates him and he manipulates his father. Then the father opened his eyes and realized what was happening and almost got shanked because of it.

Posted by: Eesh is not the father ()
Date: January 27, 2016 06:52PM

you'd be pissed to if Eesh was planning to raise your son instead of you. think about it.

Posted by: no ()
Date: January 27, 2016 06:55PM

its not that he is the father. he just wishes he had a baby to molest and fuck up the ass.

Posted by: monkey on my back ()
Date: January 27, 2016 06:56PM

Eesh is not the father Wrote:
> you'd be pissed to if Eesh was planning to raise
> your son instead of you. think about it.

One has to have a penis to impregnate another

Posted by: spoiled brat ()
Date: January 27, 2016 06:57PM

Losers Wrote:
> I think his mother manipulates him and he
> manipulates his father. Then the father opened his
> eyes and realized what was happening and almost
> got shanked because of it.

He's like a little Jewish Princess, a Jewish girl raised like Royalty. That and his mother telling him how handsome he is all his life inflated his head and ego. I wish he would get out and get a job, something with heavy lifting, it would make him feel like a man. A guy 33 is too young to be on disability. It is fine for a 60 year old that worked hard all his life, not a pip squeak who never had a job from day 1.

Posted by: agaonizing read ()
Date: January 27, 2016 07:00PM

am i the only one who missed the point of that really long pm or did everyone else get it? please share if you understand because i dont. and i had to take a few breaks before finishing it.

Date: January 27, 2016 07:15PM

mud wrestling Wrote:
> Or the nigger calling people niggers

Yeah, you should probably stop that..

> LOL

lmao?

> For somebody thats losing no sleep over this you
> sure post on this shit alot. At least 10 times a day

Yeah. That's pretty good compared to the 100s. But here is a better example for you, I'm not the one in therapy or cutting myself over any of this! ;)

> And misery scared you and you fell in the mud.

And he ended up with a protective order against him, LOL!!!!!!!!

#TEAMFUCKYOUALL

Posted by: "murder house" lol ()
Date: January 27, 2016 07:29PM

"murder house" lmao who the hell is reporting this dumb shit to the cops?

Posted by: Disgusted ()
Date: January 27, 2016 07:38PM

This is getting out of hand. I don't like Misery but to keep trying to have the guy killed is too much.

Date: January 27, 2016 08:37PM

That's rather unfortunate for him, isn't it? Perhaps if he hadn't pulled a knife out on his dad, go to jail for a week and get placed on felony probation for it, the police wouldn't think twice about stuff like that.

#TEAMFUCKYOUALL

Posted by: Gfzfy9 ()
Date: January 27, 2016 09:18PM

Leave me alone! The next person who associates my name with pedophelia will have hell to pay! Try me! You unintelligent idiots fail to realize that there is a difference between fantasy and reality. There isn't anything wrong with writing about children. It's only a problem when those fantasies are acted upon. I suppose the author of Lolita was a pedophile as well? You wolves all have blood on your hands and live in a glass house. My mother is on the verge of a nervous breakdown.

Posted by: Vexxxed ()
Date: January 27, 2016 09:21PM

Gfzfy9 Wrote:
> There isn't anything wrong with writing about
> children.

Could you be any less human if you tried?

Seriously. Do you really believe the bullshit you post here?

You are vile, disgusting and should be keep apart from society for the rest of your natural life.

Oh yeah.........Ffzfy9, you're a fucking pedophile!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/27/2016 09:22PM by Vexxxed.

Date: January 27, 2016 09:31PM

Haha, although I know that most likely isn't the child rapist himself, his mom has been on the verge of a nervous breakdown for 33 years. Oddly enough she has lost about 100 pounds since I last saw her a few weeks ago. What a shame, LOL

#TEAMFUCKYOUALL

Posted by: observing observer ()
Date: January 28, 2016 03:16AM

Disgusted Wrote:
> This is getting out of hand. I don't like Misery
> but to keep trying to have the guy killed is too
> much.

I agree. Do it right the 1st time and this problem goes away.

Posted by: Pooh baby ()
Date: January 28, 2016 08:06AM

Good Samaritan Wrote:
> Haha, although I know that most likely isn't the
> child rapist himself, his mom has been on the
> verge of a nervous breakdown for 33 years. Oddly
> enough she has lost about 100 pounds since I last
> saw her a few weeks ago. What a shame, LOL

So we can't call her Fat Sharon anymore? Well it's good because her fat ass needed to lose a couple of pounds. Hopefully as a result of her childish behavior, her husband Leroy's behavior, and her child molesting pedophile son she'll lose her job & security clearance.

Posted by: NippleChuck ()
Date: January 28, 2016 09:24AM

Gfzfy9 Wrote:
> Leave me alone! The next person who associates my
> name with pedophelia will have hell to pay! Try
> me! You unintelligent idiots fail to realize that
> there is a difference between fantasy and reality.
> There isn't anything wrong with writing about
> children. It's only a problem when those fantasies
> are acted upon. I suppose the author of Lolita was
> a pedophile as well? You wolves all have blood on
> your hands and live in a glass house. My mother is
> on the verge of a nervous breakdown.

William oh William your parents have done a good job of suppressing your predatory tendencies over your life span haven't they. So convincing they have been that you believe them when they try to divert and shed the shame they have brought upon the Moreno name by letting you gestate and be born into this world. So much so that you can come here whining about being left alone by this small section of society and continuing to justify your written statements of your desire to have sex with children. That you won't even try to apologize for what you've said but keep insisting that you haven't done anything that anyone else wouldn't or hasn't done.

You are blind to the fact that the community is appalled by your statements and wants nothing to do with your sorry ass. To the fact that much like old times your statements have caused you to be outcast and banished and yet you continue to return defending yourself and expecting the community to embrace you as they did prior to your predatory manifestation.

Your mind cannot somehow accept the notion that many here are parents and that children are helpless to scum like you. Well just to help reinforce your paranoia, as a parent I will work tirelessly to expose your pedo tendencies so that people can see what you are and what you espouse.

Of course in your feeble mind you will only be able to understand this as others misguided concept of you and your persona. Your parents have convinced you that everyone else is wrong and you are just a misunderstood artist with a sense of " dark humor". People just don't "get" you do they William?

Well I'm here to help you understand how the rest of not only the FFU community sees you but how the public at large perceives people that fantasize about having sex with children. We are not kidding when we plead with you to end your miserable life. Just think how easy it will make it for all of us. Show us that you are remorseful and are truly sorry for the things you have said you want to do to kids by removing the threat to our children. Place the rope around your neck. Seriously William show the community that you're a man and not the pedophilic predator you have confessed to be. Step off the chair with the rope around your neck and end the misery that is your existance. To keep professing that you are being victimized by this community will apparently get you no sympathy. So at least please consider doing the right thing for others for once instead of being so self centered and demanding. People are sick of your shit and will welcome a world free of your kind. Be a hero and do your parents and the rest of your family a service. After all it will only last for a few seconds and then you will be rid of all the ridicule of your peers.

Nip

Posted by: amen ()
Date: January 28, 2016 10:55AM

NippleChuck Wrote:
> Gfzfy9 Wrote:
> -----
> > Leave me alone! The next person who associates
> my
> > name with pedophelia will have hell to pay! Try
> > me! You unintelligent idiots fail to realize
> that
> > there is a difference between fantasy and
> reality.
> > There isn't anything wrong with writing about
> > children. It's only a problem when those
> fantasies
> > are acted upon. I suppose the author of Lolita
> was
> > a pedophile as well? You wolves all have blood
> on
> > your hands and live in a glass house. My mother
> is
> > on the verge of a nervous breakdown.
>
>
> William oh William your parents have done a good
> job of suppressing your predatory tendencies over
> your life span haven't they. So convincing they
> have been that you believe them when they try to
> divert and shed the shame they have brought upon
> the Moreno name by letting you gestate and be born
> into this world. So much so that you can come here
> whining about being left alone by this small
> section of society and continuing to justify your
> written statements of your desire to have sex with
> children. That you won't even try to apologize for
> what you've said but keep insisting that you
> haven't done anything that anyone else wouldn't or
> hasn't done.
>
> You are blind to the fact that the community is
> appalled by your statements and wants nothing to
> do with your sorry ass. To the fact that much like
> old times your statements have caused you to be
> outcast and banished and yet you continue to
> return defending yourself and expecting the
> community to embrace you as they did prior to your
> predatory manifestation.
>
> Your mind cannot somehow accept the notion that
> many here are parents and that children are
> helpless to scum like you. Well just to help
> reinforce your paranoia, as a parent I will work
> tirelessly to expose your pedo tendencies so that
> people can see what you are and what you espouse.
>
> Of course in your feeble mind you will only be
> able to understand this as others misguided
> concept of you and your persona. Your parents have
> convinced you that everyone else is wrong and you
> are just a misunderstood artist with a sense of "
> dark humor". People just don't "get" you do they
> William?
>
> Well I'm here to help you understand how the rest
> of not only the FFU community sees you but how the
> public at large perceives people that fantasize
> about having sex with children. We are not kidding
> when we plead with you to end your miserable life.
> Just think how easy it will make it for all of us.
> Show us that you are remorseful and are truly
> sorry for the things you have said you want to do
> to kids by removing the threat to our children.
> Place the rope around your neck. Seriously William
> show the community that you're a man and not the
> pedophilic predator you have confessed to be. Step
> off the chair with the rope around your neck and
> end the misery that is your existance. To keep
> professing that you are being victimized by this
> community will apparently get you no sympathy. So
> at least please consider doing the right thing for
> others for once instead of being so self centered
> and demanding. People are sick of your shit and
> will welcome a world free of your kind. Be a hero
> and do your parents and the rest of your family a
> service. After all it will only last for a few
> seconds and then you will be rid of all the
> ridicule of your peers.
>
> Nip

amen x 10000

Date: January 28, 2016 11:27AM

Pooh baby Wrote:
> So we can't call her Fat Sharon anymore? Well it's
> good because her fat ass needed to lose a couple
> of pounds. Hopefully as a result of her childish
> behavior, her husband Leroy's behavior, and her
> child molesting pedophile son she'll lose her job
> & security clearance.

Haha, nah. She's formerly fat now, looks anerexic or whatever. I think it's the stress from the world finding out what a piece of shit her and her family are, lol

#TEAMFUCKYOUALL

Date: January 28, 2016 11:30AM

NippleChuck Wrote:
> We are not kidding when we plead with you to end your miserable life.

Damn Nip! Your whole post rocked but this right here..truer words have never been spoken.

Your entire post wins post of the year. You win poster of the year, site, etc. That shit right there man...golden!

#TEAMFUCKYOUALL

Posted by: Hey Mo ()
Date: January 28, 2016 11:36AM

Hey Mo what was William's reaction to you getting pregnant with Eesh's baby? Lol any more suicide attempts or pathetic voicemails?

Date: January 28, 2016 11:57AM

I don't know, but he cried and brought it up in court. I'm sure he cut himself and carved my name into his skin or something.

#TEAMFUCKYOUALL

Posted by: Vexxxed ()
Date: January 28, 2016 01:21PM

Hey Gerry, I've made my pick for the upcoming presidential election.

He may be a write-in but Nips got my vote.

Posted by: Feelings ()
Date: January 28, 2016 05:35PM

Nip's post was so on point it hurt MY feelings!

Date: January 28, 2016 09:35PM

observing observer Wrote:
> Disgusted Wrote:
> -----
> > This is getting out of hand. I don't like
> Misery
> > but to keep trying to have the guy killed is
> too
> > much.
>
>
> I agree. Do it right the 1st time and this problem
> goes away.

LOL!

#TEAMFUCKYOUALL

Posted by: need an answer ()
Date: January 28, 2016 09:51PM

Does Lizzie still have that poster of miz on her wall with the purple dildo sticking out of it?

Posted by: Lizzie has miz posters? ()
Date: January 28, 2016 09:53PM

LOLZ!

Posted by: taj ()
Date: January 28, 2016 09:56PM

lmao moreno must literally be on here 24.7 to have replied that quickly to that comment

what on earth about that post set him off? because it spoke the truth? it doesn't make sense that he said a post by vexxxed was put in the lawsuit accidentally if he said he believed vexxxed was northman

and as far as trying to depose caan the kid wasn't even on this website when the lawsuit or the attacks came about so there is some more crookedness going on here by the morenos and their lawyers

Posted by: Why?! ()
Date: January 28, 2016 10:01PM

Why is he picking on Vex in the first place? Nobody wants to get harassing and crazy messages from the baby fucker.

Posted by: Teacher ()
Date: January 28, 2016 10:05PM

William Moreno has some demons he has never delt with. Most of it stems from his parents. William Moreno doesn't like it when people tell him the truth about himself. Those people are the crazy ones and just out to get him, in William Moreno's warped, twisted, perverted mind. William Moreno still has yet to grow up or learn anything from what has happened to him in the past year and neither have his parents. He is much overdo for a wake-up call and I have a feeling it's going to come soon. He will learn.

Posted by: slap happy ()
Date: January 28, 2016 10:16PM

Teacher Wrote:
> William Moreno has some demons he has never delt
> with. Most of it stems from his parents. William
> Moreno doesn't like it when people tell him the
> truth about himself. Those people are the crazy
> ones and just out to get him, in William Moreno's
> warped, twisted, perverted mind. William Moreno
> still has yet to grow up or learn anything from
> what has happened to him in the past year and
> neither have his parents. He is much overdo for a
> wake-up call and I have a feeling it's going to
> come soon. He will learn.

The exact same can be said for eesh. Very strange how these two share so much in common. Under different circumstances they would be fucking like wild animals and eesh might get a reacharound

Posted by: HGINB ()
Date: January 28, 2016 10:21PM

William would be apologizing to eesh for his inability to erect. Eesh would be devestated and wondering why William doesn't find him attractive

Posted by: great shit ()
Date: January 28, 2016 10:22PM

Warning to all posters Wrote:
> So vexxed is just as psycho as the rest of these
> losers
>
> People, please be careful in speaking with any of
> the lawsuit losers. The moment any of them begin
> to make any sense is the exact moment that your
> own insanity will begin

lol

Posted by: Poor Vexxxed ()
Date: January 28, 2016 10:27PM

Why is Vexxxed psycho? He's another victim of Moreno.

Posted by: gman ()
Date: January 28, 2016 10:36PM

Who would want to privately communicate with any of the psycho bunch? Only another psycho

Posted by: He is a victim ()
Date: January 28, 2016 10:45PM

Moreno massaged him out of nowhere. Probably because he has no one else to talk to. Vexxxed did not reply.

Posted by: no friends ()
Date: January 28, 2016 10:47PM

gman Wrote:
> Who would want to privately communicate with any
> of the psycho bunch? Only another psycho

nigga you dumb. if he wanted to communicate with him privately do you think the message would be plastered all over the site for all to see? he is just as tramautized and confused as everyone else. have you seen the things vex says to miz? lol

Posted by: Dane Bramage ()
Date: January 28, 2016 11:07PM

Jimmylegs Wrote:
>
> I asked Cary point
> blank to ban my IP and deactivate this name. No
> response …anyway…a non-hostile take it easy,
> don't believe everything you read (or are told by
> certain persons), then….
>

That would not be effective because you'd create another user name and still post. It's really time for the FFXU Anonymous 12 Step Program.

1. We admitted we were powerless over FFXU - that our lives had become unmanageable.

2. Came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity.

3. Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God as we understood Him.

4. Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves.

5. Admitted to God, to ourselves and to another human being the exact nature of our wrongs.

6. Were entirely ready to have God remove all these defects of character.

7. Humbly asked Him to remove our shortcomings.

8. Made a list of all persons we had harmed, and became willing to make amends to them all.

9. Made direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others.

10. Continued to take personal inventory and when we were wrong promptly admitted it.

11. Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with God as we understood Him, praying only for knowledge of His will for us and the power to carry that out.

12. Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to alcoholics and to practice these principles in all our affairs.

Good luck with Step 8.

-------------------------------------------------
“We don’t have any rude, unpleasant people here. We’re different!”

Posted by: h ()
Date: January 28, 2016 11:11PM

He is a victim Wrote:
> Moreno massaged him out of nowhere. Probably
> because he has no one else to talk to. Vexxxed did
> not reply.

Then why did he message vexxed? I know the fucker isn't all there, but messaging him out of the blue? Maybe, but William feels a connection to him somehow. Like maybe theyve been communicating? Personally, I wouldn't open a message from William or any of you freak shows since its known that Basl attaches trackers to messages. So does his underground jackoff crew

And how is vexxed a victim? Or are you adding some drama to this?

Posted by: god damnit cary! ()
Date: January 28, 2016 11:12PM

it's rather sad he has asked cary to ban his ip because he cant stop posting here. see how its everyone else's fault and never his own?

it's cary's fault he posts here egging folks on then gets slammed and bitch slapped and swatted or defamed or stalked or arrested.

fucking cary. how dare he!

Posted by: He is a victim ()
Date: January 28, 2016 11:16PM

h Wrote:
> Then why did he message vexxed? I know the fucker
> isn't all there, but messaging him out of the
> blue? Maybe, but William feels a connection to him
> somehow. Like maybe theyve been communicating?

Did you read the stupid, pointless message or even the lawsuit? The Moreno lawsuit has a post in there by Vexxxed. Moreno has been trying to find out who Vexxxed is so he can sue him. Vexxxed commented on a thread Moreno had made, threatening Vexxxed, then Moreno replied to him with a 6000 word essay. This isn't the first time his insane messages to Vexxxed have been posted here.

> And how is vexxed a victim?

Vexxxed, like many others who Moreno attacks and threatens to sue or tries to sue and fails have never done anything to him. How is he not a victim? Who would want to recieve any messages from Moreno, period? That shit is nuts!

Posted by: Vexxxed PwNS ()
Date: January 28, 2016 11:19PM

Re: please report the 'apology' Monique coerced
To: jimmylegs
Date: 11/16/2015 05:34PM

jimmylegs Wrote:
> and please, please, please do not tell her I asked
> you to do this. The last time she dictated terms
> to me like that, I refused; you saw what followed.
> I know it probably will not come down, but I'm
> done with this foolishness. Basl can walk for all
> I care. She can walk. Everyone can walk. I don't
> care. She could look me point blank in the eye and
> say "I'm not sorry for anything"....evidently she
> hasn't learned a damn thing. Or maybe she just
> thinks she has. Either way, I have been very
> polite and cordial and bit my tongue till
> bleeding; escorted the young lady home and I do
> not intend to have further contact with her ever
> again; if she calls me out of concern or for any
> reason at all (and I do believe on her better days
> she's capable of concern), I'm just going to be
> cordial and polite again and I'm sure eventually
> she will not call any longer.
>
> She read your PM about me and all this out loud
> for some reason last night...it's not like that.
> Not anymore. It was at one time, but that ship and
> whole fleet have sailed. I'm a person. I have
> issues myself, clearly. This is why I extended
> myself to her, after she finally stopped
> terrorizing myself and my family (my mother in
> particular). As with you, I like to think better
> of people and would rather make a friend of an
> enemy. I have the hospital bill and the ligature
> marks around my neck to prove the trauma she
> caused me in a couple short months. I didn't
> bother producing either. And that was never
> reported on the forum either. I settled the little
> argument with her and let it be. She gave her
> phone number willingly to the maniac she claims to
> despise. Now she is upset the maniac has her
> number and might try to frame her. And I can't
> help but feel her nonstop provocation of this
> person at the very, very least, did not increase
> her chances of him NOT threatening her in some
> way. She asks for it, lies in bed with dogs, gets
> up with fleas, then asks for it again, and somehow
> is surprised and indignant when the dog gets up
> and bites her in the ass. I can't reason with this
> kind of insanity. Anything I did or said to her
> only came after I was pushed to the brink. It
> doesn't even compare. It's ultimately my fault for
> trusting her in any way after the way she reacted
> (notice I wrote REacted, okay?).
>
> She hasn't learned her lesson. I'm more
> disappointed than anything. I wish her the best
> but I can't deal with someone like that in my
> life. Sure, would've loved if we could've gotten
> back together, everything could be great, she gets
> mental health treatment, it's all good...but that
> thought lasted a week tops. She's not an evil
> person, I don't think; she's more like a
> hurricane. Nothing evil about a hurricane. It just
> destroys everything in its path.
>
> Good luck to her. I mean that. And good luck to
> anyone or anything in her path. I really do hope
> she learns some amount of personal responsibility
> for her own actions before it really is too late
> and she ends up doing much more than 20 days. I'd
> like to think she will. I won't be around to find
> out though.

William, may I call you William?

Drop the motherfuckin mic and walk off stage.

Posted by: Where's Nip when you need him?!? ()
Date: January 28, 2016 11:23PM

William Moreno said....

> She asks for it, lies in bed with dogs, gets
> up with fleas, then asks for it again, and somehow
> is surprised and indignant when the dog gets up
> and bites her in the ass. I can't reason with this
> kind of insanity.

I don't even know the word to use here. Pot calling kettle black, projection, hypocrite, etc.

This is coming from the guy who claims he has tried to kill himself because of this site but comes on here and fucks with the people he claims have tried to make him kill himself or have him killed (via swatting).

Shit, he gets crazier and crazier with every long winded rant.

Posted by: Insanity ()
Date: January 28, 2016 11:27PM

Posted by: Poor Vexxxedk ()
Date: January 28, 2016 11:33PM

jimmylegs Wrote:
> Re: please report the 'apology' Monique coerced
> From: jimmylegs
> To: Vexxxed
> Date: 11/16/2015 08:42PM
>
> Vexxxed Wrote:
> -----
> > Okay, now that you've gotten me
> > curious.............who am I?
> >
> > I certainly don't remember telling her exactly
> who
> > I am.
>
>
> She said you are Greg Wales. I couldn't care less.
> But she said you came into papa John's once.
>
> Actually, looks like she just posted that
> publicly. I have to tell you...if she did know who
> you were, then my theory would likely be that you
> pass into along to her out of fear for her
> overreactive wrath. I'm not paranoid. Really. But
> the thought has crossed my mind. Looks like she's
> easing back into attack mode with me. Remember, I
> parted as friends with her this time around. Then
> I messaged you....
>
>
> I'm just fucking with ya. Even if you were a stool
> pidgeon for her...who cares anymore. She can be
> ruthless. I've appeased her myself. I'm scared of
> the woman. Seriously. Its a shame. Otherwise she
> can be very kind.
>
> It's not my problem. I came to that conclusion
> this morning. It saddens me. But it's not my
> responsibility to help, fix or aid her. I tried
> all that and came out the villain. Good luck if
> you are Greg. Keep placating her. She'll
> disembowel you and everyone you hold dear if you
> don't...then find away to justify it.

Posted by: roflles ()
Date: January 28, 2016 11:35PM

lol miz cant figure out if he loves lizzie or hates her. if shes nice or mean. crazy or evil. that is so sad. yet we all know if lizzie were to say 'im sorry lets get together' he would jump right into his gold kia rio pick her up and have her at his place while she takes pics of his dirty house and screen shots his incriminating emails and gives her money.

Posted by: Rat ()
Date: January 28, 2016 11:36PM

who gives a rat's ass

Posted by: no sheets zone ()
Date: January 28, 2016 11:39PM

lol
Attachments:
bed_25.jpg

Posted by: so I took the time to read ()
Date: January 28, 2016 11:41PM

HAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Wrote:
> not interested anymore
> Date: 01/27/2016 10:35AM
>

> I asked Cary point
> response …a

this little manifesto, and loved the bit quoted above. Is Cary's failure to ban your IP somehow holding you hostage here? You are compelled to come back, even though you hate the place? Jesus Christ, are you loopy!

As for Cary's failure to respond to you, no shit, Sherlock! Poor bastard probably feels like there's a knife going through his gut every time here hears from you, or hears OF you. Leave the poor guy in peace - he has the goodness to set up this forum, you come along and turn it into a shit show, and now you won't leave him alone, and blame him for forcing you to keep coming back?

Just leave. And get help. Get help from somebody who won't try to medicate you, somebody who WON'T assure you you're ok as you are, somebody who won't enable you. Seek help from someone who WILL KICK YOU IN YOUR FAT INFANTILE ATTENTION-SEEKING ASS AND FORCE YOU TO GROW THE FUCK UP.

Posted by: oh, and one more thing ()
Date: January 28, 2016 11:48PM

Go down to Sears or Walmart and buy a mattress cover and some mother-fucking sheets!

Posted by: Perfect, insane-asylum-sense! HA ()
Date: January 28, 2016 11:54PM

"I'm sick of this site. I don't know why you still stick around."
-Mr. Misery

So..because William Moreno is sick of the site (and keeps coming back and provoking others into slaughtering he and his family) he doesn't know why Vexxxed stays, lol.

Makes sense. Perfect, insane asylum sense!

Posted by: Dr. Elliot Kupferberg ()
Date: January 29, 2016 12:00AM

> not interested anymore
>
> While this thing is still going, I have to keep
> monitoring this place.

Does the fat little suicidal pedophile fucktard realize that his "monitoring" this place after having been banned is in fact illegal? According to the Code of Virginia it is a Class 1 Misdemeanor. Not that Cary is going to file charges, but how can he expect a court to have any sympathy for him if he is such a flagrant and unapologetic lawbreaker?

Furthermore, any mental health professional would undoubtedly urge William Moreno to avoid visiting this site; he is going against the recommendations of his caregivers and is bent on self-destruction, taking his entire family with him.

Posted by: confessed to swatting himself to ()
Date: January 29, 2016 12:01AM

his therapist's info is on here somewhere

one sec

Posted by: sad sad manchild ()
Date: January 29, 2016 12:36AM

> I can't dekal with someone like that in my
> life. Sure, would've loved if we could've gotten
> back together, everything could be great,

you are so sad mr jimmymoreno

Posted by: reality bites ()
Date: January 29, 2016 12:45AM

>
> Does the fat little suicidal pedophile fucktard
> realize that his "monitoring" this place after
> having been banned is in fact illegal? According
> to the Code of Virginia it is a Class 1
> Misdemeanor. Not that Cary is going to file
> charges, but how can he expect a court to have any
> sympathy for him if he is such a flagrant and
> unapologetic lawbreaker?
>

If Cary could have done something, he would of. There is no theft of services here, because this is a website offered free to the public. Cary would have to go the legal route to get Morono banned first, before he could be charged under that statute. Cary probably has used all his money to fight other more pertinent cases against him in court in regards to this site.

Date: January 30, 2016 12:26PM

Ghost Busters?

#TEAMFUCKYOUALL

Posted by: fufufu ()
Date: February 03, 2016 05:22AM

NippleChuck Wrote:
We are not kidding

oh, really?

Posted by: S&C ()
Date: February 03, 2016 08:01AM

reality bites Wrote:
> >
> > Does the fat little suicidal pedophile fucktard
> > realize that his "monitoring" this place after
> > having been banned is in fact illegal?
> According
> > to the Code of Virginia it is a Class 1
> > Misdemeanor. Not that Cary is going to file
> > charges, but how can he expect a court to have
> any
> > sympathy for him if he is such a flagrant and
> > unapologetic lawbreaker?
> >
>
>
>
> If Cary could have done something, he would of.
> There is no theft of services here, because this
> is a website offered free to the public. Cary
> would have to go the legal route to get Morono
> banned first, before he could be charged under
> that statute. Cary probably has used all his money
> to fight other more pertinent cases against him in
> court in regards to this site.

Read the statute. Just because something is offered "free" doesn't mean it can't be stolen. (People have been convicted of stealing "free" toilet paper.) There are both explicit terms and conditions as well as unwritten expectations of a reasonable person.

What "legal route" are you referring to? Cary is the owner of the site and he already informed Moreno in writing that he was banned and not authorized to use the site, which Moreno acknowledged.

Posted by: GUXKW ()
Date: March 04, 2016 09:16PM

Again

Posted by: They won't let me GOOOOO!!!!!!!! ()
Date: July 15, 2016 01:37AM

> not interested anymore
>
>
>
>
> I'm sick of this site. I don't know
> why you still stick around. I asked Cary point
> response …

Posted by: fuck u & ur lawlsuit ()
Date: July 15, 2016 10:37AM

If you think Liz knows who Vexxxed and Northman are and has kept that a secret, you are a nutcase, miz. She wouldn't be able to hold that info in, that's why she was the first to say Vexxxed was Greg W. and plastered the site with his name. She would have done the same with Northman's identity, if she knew his as well.

Posted by: a fuedin ()
Date: July 15, 2016 11:25AM

Lizzie, moreno, eesh, moreno family, the mother does sexual favors, etc...damn wtf has gone on...Its like a real modern day redneck hillbilly fuedin goin on right here.

Posted by: Jane Velez Mullet ()
Date: July 15, 2016 04:36PM

a fuedin Wrote:
> Lizzie, moreno, eesh, moreno family, the mother
> does sexual favors, etc...damn wtf has gone
> on...Its like a real modern day redneck hillbilly
> fuedin goin on right here.

Nancy Grace retires from HLN this fall.

Moreno only has a few more weeks to make our dreams come true and do something to get this whole bunch the national television attention they crave.

I think a massacre/suicide would be the simplest option.

Moreno must understand that dying is worthwhile if one becomes famous for it.
Attachments:
nancy.jpg

Posted by: Why should cary deactivate? ()
Date: July 15, 2016 04:57PM

They won't let me GOOOOO!!!!!!!! Wrote:
> HAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Wrote:
> -----
> > not interested anymore
> > From: jimmylegs
> > To: Vexxxed
> > Date: 01/27/2016 10:35AM
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > I'm sick of this site. I don't know
> > why you still stick around. I asked Cary point
> > blank to ban my IP and deactivate this name. No
> > response …

He knows that, sooner or later, eesh will do the job....

Posted by: terminal deactivation ()
Date: July 15, 2016 05:25PM

Or that William Moreno will deactivate himself eventually.
Attachments:
ukzyh.jpg

Posted by: iergj[qeigjeq ()
Date: July 15, 2016 06:20PM

>
> Lizzie is a con artist and seriously unstable. I'm
> assuming you've never met her, spent time with her
> or lived with her or seen the fury unleashed by
> her in person…if you have occasion to experience
> any of that Dante, 9th Circle of Hell pleasantness
> someday, then we can talk. I know the real person
> behind her better than anyone here, except maybe
> (ironically) eesh.

Truth.

Posted by: bestgore.com ()
Date: July 15, 2016 06:40PM

Warning very graphic these videos of France truck attack is

http://www.bestgore.com/murder/aftermath-truck-crowd-bastille-day-attack-nice-france/comment-page-2/#comment-773639

The world is coming to an end.

You muzzys ever read the holy bible ? We are living in the end of times biblical prophetic era, revelations my dick nigga

Posted by: obeesh ()
Date: July 15, 2016 07:43PM

Jane Velez Mullet Wrote:

> Nancy Grace retires from HLN this fall.
>
> Moreno only has a few more weeks to make our
> dreams come true and do something to get this
> whole bunch the national television attention they
> crave.
>
> I think a massacre/suicide would be the simplest
> option.
>
> Moreno must understand that dying is worthwhile if
> one becomes famous for it.

Come on, you can do it.

Posted by: NO. No, no, no... ()
Date: July 15, 2016 09:40PM

We don't want miz to die. We want him to grow up and evolve into a productive, well-adjusted citizen.

Please don't use your tiff with eesh as an excuse to spend the rest of your life playing the victim.

Posted by: vjkie ()
Date: July 15, 2016 10:21PM

NO. No, no, no... Wrote:
> We don't want miz to die. We want him to grow up
> and evolve into a productive, well-adjusted
> citizen.
>
> Please don't use your tiff with eesh as an excuse
> to spend the rest of your life playing the victim.

The only survival skill Miz's parents even instilled in him is 'running home to mommy'.

When she dies, he has nothing.
He will be dead within weeks.

It isn't like he has ever had much of a life anyway.

Miz is just an also ran in the human race.

Posted by: So miz is doomed? ()
Date: July 16, 2016 12:46PM

and eesh will in fact prevail? That does sem to be the consensus.

Posted by: still not eesh ()
Date: July 16, 2016 12:51PM

So miz is doomed? Wrote:
> and eesh will in fact prevail? That does sem to be
> the consensus.

Consensus of who? The Morenos and company? Those delusional idiots have already spent over $100,000 and for what end? They will never see a dime from eesh and they continue to be ridiculed even when eesh is in jail. Eesh could be abducted by aliens and disappear completely and the Morenos will be no better off.

Posted by: hell, they're WORE off now ()
Date: July 16, 2016 03:27PM

Now they're fat idiot man child son is back with lizzie! We can all imagine how that will ultimately turn out!

Posted by: one Flew over the Coocoo Nest ()
Date: July 16, 2016 03:38PM

Posted by: hell, they're WORE off now ()
Date: July 16, 2016 03:27PM

Now they're fat idiot man child son is back with lizzie! We can all imagine how that will ultimately turn out!

Really?

Posted by: Sterling - no black residents ()
Date: July 16, 2016 04:46PM

hell, they're WORE off now Wrote:
> Now they're fat idiot man child son is back with
> lizzie! We can all imagine how that will
> ultimately turn out!

The Moreno parents Richard and Sharon never really approved of William being with a black person, especially one that proclaimed to be transgender. A matter of fact, the Morenos moved to Loudoun in 1986 to get away from black people, and they certainly don't want one in their own home. The fact that Moe (formerly known as Monique) stole electronics and medication just confirms the Morenos' bias towards black people.

Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.