HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
girl spends all her money on powerball then creates a go fundme account. Evolution skipped her
Posted by: rob meyer ()
Date: January 15, 2016 08:04PM

Cinnamon Nicole.

Girl. You tried it.

No one told you to go out and spend all of your money on Powerball tickets. But I understand why you did it. You took a chance. I took a chance and spent $10. I wish I had that $10 back though.

God only knows how much you spent, but then you had the audacity to create a GoFundMe page, because now you’re saying you’re broke.

And in your GoFundMe plea you stated:

Please help me and my family as we have exhausted all of our funds. We spent all of our money on lottery tickets (expecting to win the 1.5 billion) and are now in dire need of cash. With your small donation of at least $1.00, a like  and one share, I’m certain that we will be able to pick ourselves up from the trenches of this lost and spend another fortune trying to hit it big again! PLEASE, won’t you help a family in need. DONATE NOW.

Interestingly enough, before GoFundMe shut down your shenanigans, people actually donated close to $900. There’s some nice people in the world. I wish I knew people like that.

Here’s a word of advice, Cinnamon:

The next time you’re itching to play the lottery, how about you only spend what you can afford? See how simple that is.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: girl spends all her money on powerball then creates a go fundme account. Evolution skipped her
Posted by: Lottery Loser ()
Date: January 16, 2016 02:49PM

The Lottery, It Does Good Things. Just not for you.

The Lottery, Anything's Possible. But in your case, it isn't

The Lottery, Give Your Dream a Chance. And it will still be a dream the next day.

The Lottery, Imagine What a Buck Could Do. For us, not you.

The Lottery, Somebody's Gotta Win, Might as Well Be You. Well might is a strong word. How about probably won't be you.

The Lottery, We're Game. We would love to take your money. It is only a game.

The Lottery, Play a Little. Or in your case, a lot.

The Lottery, Imagine the Possibilities. And you will be still be imagining.

The Lottery, Dream Bigger. Keep dreaming.

Re: girl spends all her money on powerball then creates a go fundme account. Evolution skipped her
Posted by: Heeesussss ()
Date: January 16, 2016 06:28PM

So if go fund me pulls the posting, Does she get to keep the 900 or do they give it back?

Posted by: what evolution skipped ()
Date: January 16, 2016 06:33PM

was the shitheads who sent her money.

Posted by: Cinnamon Nicole ()
Date: January 16, 2016 06:57PM

Isn't Cinnamon Nicole a screen name for Monique Wells? I didn't know she played powerball

Posted by: Lost it all again ()
Date: January 16, 2016 07:00PM

Heeesussss Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So if go fund me pulls the posting, Does she get
> to keep the 900 or do they give it back?

All the money is returned to the donors. No fee is charged.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.