HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
How Bush Supported ENRON, Never Forget!
Posted by: Bush Victory ()
Date: June 28, 2009 10:16PM

So Bush had nothing to do with ENRON? Bullshit, he forced congress to degregulate the Oil industry for Ken Lay. Proof below

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How Bush Supported ENRON, Never Forget!
Posted by: bloody blisters ()
Date: June 28, 2009 10:41PM

fuck you and your bush

Posted by: Stinkfist ()
Date: June 28, 2009 11:33PM

No one gives a fuck about gbush anymore, idiot.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/28/2009 11:34PM by Stinkfist.

Posted by: Alias ()
Date: June 29, 2009 12:11AM

\

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/29/2012 02:29PM by Alias.

Posted by: Thurston Moore ()
Date: June 29, 2009 01:20AM

The best justice Bush can suffer is to be marginalized and forgotten.

Stop stirring the shit over a failed presidency.

It's bad enough having to hear all the right-wing radio and cable news channel fans going on and on about everything Obama.

The most recent one I heard, from a virulent fox news viewer: I mentioned that the recent tobacco legislation was called the "Family smoking prevention act" because I just wanted to point out how all politicians love to slap "family" onto everything, even if it doesn't make any sense. The right-wing propoganda victim said "yeah, and he smokes!" -- so I had to ask, which congressman or senator he was talking about, and he said "Obama!" So I said, "uh, you do realize he's the president, right? He didn't write the law nor did he give it its title", and the dumbshit said "yeah, but he shouldn't have signed it. He smokes!"

The right-wing has become so rabid and vocal about anything and everything Obama says or does. Ranting about a failed and now gone president just makes you sound like those bitter old men do.

Besides, I don't particularly like Obama, but hearing all of those nutjobs go on and on about Obama, I often find myself defending him if only because the attacks are so fucking ridiculous and irrational. Any attack against Bush, at this point, is probably going to cause the same reaction in moderates and centrists -- like, "enough is enough" or something.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/29/2009 01:25AM by Thurston Moore.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.