HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Is TLC now banned? [Responded to by Cary]
Posted by: HnuPe ()
Date: December 03, 2015 01:10PM

Are the words (L)amb (C)enter now banned?

edit by Cary: Yes, for 30 days (less now) and only in the Fairfax General forum. This was due to one persistent troll flooding legitimate topics with Lamb Center garbage; the same troll which has flooded content about The Lamb Center for years. See my exchange with this troll along with his posting history here:
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/2027184.html

This same troll posted below in this very thread with the name "Yes, FXU's most famous subject!" with familiar cadence.

The target of this flood filter has behaved amicably since the last filter reset on 11/23, so these restrictions are expected to be lifted on 12/23/15.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/03/2015 05:09PM by Cary.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Is TLC now banned?
Posted by: What do YOU think? ()
Date: December 03, 2015 01:22PM

.
Attachments:
facepalm_little_girl.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Is TLC now banned?
Posted by: egh ()
Date: December 03, 2015 01:24PM

Should have clarified. Since when?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Is TLC now banned?
Posted by: graymoose1 ()
Date: December 03, 2015 04:04PM

The Learning Channel?

---------------------------------------------------
W.W.S.D. what would Scooby Doo

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Is TLC now banned?
Date: December 03, 2015 04:12PM

Pretty sure only if you mean to say it that way.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Is TLC now banned?
Posted by: Yes, FXU's most famous subject! ()
Date: December 03, 2015 04:55PM

HnuPe Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Are the words (L)amb (C)enter now banned?







By simply utilizing the 'Search' engine on this website, anyone can find that the TLC is the most mentioned subject matter on the website.
In retaliation of this fact, a bunch of whining, cry baby trolls and TLC advocates that spend their entire lives on this website, forever 'bumping' other peoples threads with frivolously boring garbage, complained endlessly to fxu admin to get the TLC subject matter banned with a measure of the most unprecedented actions taken to do so. Never before seen on this website.
Like blocking the very word, 'L@mb', from being printed anywhere withing the FX forum.
Massive, total deletions of posts and moving of threads generated by many to the 'Off Topic' forum has been a mainstay of proof of the cry baby moaning and groaning to FXU admin. With the combination of this and comments made by FXU's admin, directly, it is quite evidently clear that the TLC subject matter has and still is being personally prejudiced and discriminated directly by FXU admin due to FXU admin's own posts and actions taken.
The fact remains, though. Printed here in pig latin, backwards here, for (retneC bmaL ehT yawhgiH eeL dlO 0223) those who do not know what the famous abbreviation for the subject matter stands for, and the infamous banning of the very word 'L@mb', AND the address, by the way.

Again -

retneC bmaL ehT

yawhgiH eeL dlO 0223

Anyone can still, and printing the subject title and address correctly (forward proper) within the 'Search' engine, this website, 'narrowed' the search to the Fairfax forum or 'Off Topic' forum and tap into and plainly see just how profoundly famous this subject matter has become. Minus all of the massive FXU admin deletions, even, of Her Majesty, FXU Admin, The God of FXU. (The Tyrranical hypocritical bigot of this website), whom super advocates TLC. Who approves of the wanton mismanagement of TLC and places like it. The EMBEZZLING THEFT that goes on there. The MUTING of the help thru such mismanagement as allowing HEALTH HAZARDOUS conditions to remain in place for years there. That threaten the lives of all who enter and utilize the restrooms to get cleaned up. But, instead, end up contracting a strewn of deadly diseases. Like Mersa. Scabies. Athletes foot fungus rot and the rest that such unsanitary conditions cause. In which, in turn, totally mutes the entire operative at such places.
Said to be there and taking in donations and tax funding to help homeless in need ones?
This factor and others mentioned in the main and added subject threads is all still available upon 'Searching' for it here.
Type in the subject title and address to find the original 'main title' thread, under FX forum, thrn, separately, the 'Off Topic' forum to see the full scope of 'The Most Popular FXU Thread Ever' and see more of what it is all about.
And just how truly famous it really is.
And, again, remember, FXU admin, by her own admittance, has tyrranically pulverized it with MASSIVE, sweaping deletions of tons of posts and threads. Moving many to the 'Off Topic' forum.
That simply makes the subject matter that much more famous.
Attachments:
95bacf28_tumblr_ml8ldvT60N1s2d2ceo1_400~02.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Is TLC now banned? [Responded to by Cary]
Posted by: True the Vote! ()
Date: December 03, 2015 07:12PM

Hry Cary, Nice shot.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Is TLC now banned?
Posted by: No Response From Cary. ()
Date: December 04, 2015 03:51AM

Yes, FXU's most famous subject! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> HnuPe Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Are the words (L)amb (C)enter now banned?
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> By simply utilizing the 'Search' engine on this
> website, anyone can find that the TLC is the most
> mentioned subject matter on the website.
> In retaliation of this fact, a bunch of whining,
> cry baby trolls and TLC advocates that spend their
> entire lives on this website, forever 'bumping'
> other peoples threads with frivolously boring
> garbage, complained endlessly to fxu admin to get
> the TLC subject matter banned with a measure of
> the most unprecedented actions taken to do so.
> Never before seen on this website.
> Like blocking the very word, 'L@mb', from being
> printed anywhere withing the FX forum.
> Massive, total deletions of posts and moving of
> threads generated by many to the 'Off Topic' forum
> has been a mainstay of proof of the cry baby
> moaning and groaning to FXU admin. With the
> combination of this and comments made by FXU's
> admin, directly, it is quite evidently clear that
> the TLC subject matter has and still is being
> personally prejudiced and discriminated directly
> by FXU admin due to FXU admin's own posts and
> actions taken.
> The fact remains, though. Printed here in pig
> latin, backwards here, for (retneC bmaL ehT
> yawhgiH eeL dlO 0223) those who do not know what
> the famous abbreviation for the subject matter
> stands for, and the infamous banning of the very
> word 'L@mb', AND the address, by the way.
>
> Again -
>
> retneC bmaL ehT
>
> yawhgiH eeL dlO 0223
>
> Anyone can still, and printing the subject title
> and address correctly (forward proper) within the
> 'Search' engine, this website, 'narrowed' the
> search to the Fairfax forum or 'Off Topic' forum
> and tap into and plainly see just how profoundly
> famous this subject matter has become. Minus all
> of the massive FXU admin deletions, even, of Her
> Majesty, FXU Admin, The God of FXU. (The
> Tyrranical hypocritical bigot of this website),
> whom super advocates TLC. Who approves of the
> wanton mismanagement of TLC and places like it.
> The EMBEZZLING THEFT that goes on there. The
> MUTING of the help thru such mismanagement as
> allowing HEALTH HAZARDOUS conditions to remain in
> place for years there. That threaten the lives of
> all who enter and utilize the restrooms to get
> cleaned up. But, instead, end up contracting a
> strewn of deadly diseases. Like Mersa. Scabies.
> Athletes foot fungus rot and the rest that such
> unsanitary conditions cause. In which, in turn,
> totally mutes the entire operative at such
> places.
> Said to be there and taking in donations and tax
> funding to help homeless in need ones?
> This factor and others mentioned in the main and
> added subject threads is all still available upon
> 'Searching' for it here.
> Type in the subject title and address to find the
> original 'main title' thread, under FX forum,
> thrn, separately, the 'Off Topic' forum to see the
> full scope of 'The Most Popular FXU Thread Ever'
> and see more of what it is all about.
> And just how truly famous it really is.
> And, again, remember, FXU admin, by her own
> admittance, has tyrranically pulverized it with
> MASSIVE, sweaping deletions of tons of posts and
> threads. Moving many to the 'Off Topic' forum.
> That simply makes the subject matter that much
> more famous.


FXU admin (Cary), no doubt, will make a post like this one, 'disappear' along with his thousands of other TLC threads and posts he has deleted.
Then she lies and states it all only took 30 seconds.
Too bad it is only making the TLC subject even more famous than it was, already!
Attachments:
d023d63e_tumblr_mz7o9nLnrS1qbuewbo1_1280.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Is TLC now banned? [Responded to by Cary]
Posted by: Glad it's gone ()
Date: December 04, 2015 03:22PM

Go back to Loserville, you pathetic little dumbass. Of all the boring stupid shit espoused by total morons here, the TLC nonsense was the absolute worst. Good fucking riddance.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Is TLC now banned? [Responded to by Cary]
Posted by: wexfjgcxhk ()
Date: December 04, 2015 03:25PM

TLC is just as bad as T he L amb C enter...or Da Laamb Cennter...or ambLay enterCay

lol

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Is TLC now banned? [Responded to by Cary]
Posted by: Never 'good riddance' ()
Date: December 04, 2015 08:39PM

Glad it's gone Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Go back to Loserville, you pathetic little
> dumbass. Of all the boring stupid shit espoused
> by total morons here, the TLC nonsense was the
> absolute worst. Good fucking riddance.






Dear Glad its gone:

Sadly, for ones like you, you do not realise precisely what is going on with FXU admin and the TLC trolls.
First off, it is far more than one TLC troll posting and starting threads under the subject matter.
Second, FXU admin is nothing more than an extremely all allegatng, assumptious screaming, flaming, pompous hypocritical bigot. By all means.
She (FXU admin) simply has gone against her own declaration that this websites administration rules are ( supposedly) liberal minded diplomatic rules. With emphasis on freedom of expression and/or speech.
FXU' admin, because of just a very few cry baby, whining, and obviously extremely jealous trolls of the popularity of the TLC subject matter, combined with her extremely narrow minded opinion and/or popularity of the subject matter, and anything being posted that goes against her FXU admin's 'royal' OPINION, (BASED ON LIES AND FICTION NOT TRUTH AND REALITY) has been doing mass deletions and moving threads to the 'off topic' forum made by the MANY different 'troll's posting about the subject matter.
An example that show's this is FXU's admin ASSuming proclamation that the 'one and only TLC troll' is or has been spamming somehow, involving the subject matter, somehow.
I, for one, am ONE of these 'trolls' referenced. One of THE MANY trolls posting along with the very popular subject matter. And I, for ONE of the many, have no idea how to, nor wish to, circumvent the blocking software technique built into this website to stop spamming. Additionally, in turn, I can only acclaim responsibility to possibly only posting approximately 1/20th of the posts or threads concerning the subject matter (TLC, The L@mb Center).
All this simply proves even further that FXU admin is NOT practicing any kind of diplomacy or liberal practices here on this website.
Another factor involved here is the fact that, outside this subject matter, tons of spamming by other trolls, posting tons of super disgusting, grotesque XXX porn all over this website, as well as on the subject TLC thread(s), is being totally ignored as if it was what FXU admin enjoys the most and leaves it posted forever. And, yes, these XXX porn spammer trolls were constant in their 'personal attacks' and 'attempted outing' routines. And they were not the regular TLC trolls posting.
While there is no doubt, children of all ages surfing this website 24/7, world wide.
This, also combined with tons of other major moralitt factors going on, such as with this disgusting 'eesh' troll and beyond, has obviously 'stressed' FXU admin a bit more than she realises, in which has clogged her judgement of the reality factors here. Taking 'fascist' measures, per say, like the Nazi's fell into before and during WWII. And with other comparable incidences in history.
Lessons are to be learned when humans are given or obtaining 'absolute power' over any given 'domain'. Such as with this website's creator/owner, FXU admin.
For, as proven time and time again thru out history, of coarse, and is proven again, here with this FXU wesite -
'Absolute Power Corrupts, Absolutely'.
This is what I and the rest of (or, at least most of the ones I certainly know of) set out to expose here. And have not we done such a very good job of it? Thru her actions as well as her own words, FXU admin has shown proof positive that she is NOT the purely liberal minded diplomatic crrator/owner of FXU website. And that she is nothing better than the opposite of such a self made declaration upon the starting up of this website and its 'declared' policy of same. (Liberal Diplomatic Policy), FXU's administrative judgement has been clogged up in the chaos of what has and still is happening on her precious website, in other words.
Again, just as with this country's infamous Constitution, Bill of Rights, and The Declaration of Independance, all of the idiot made 'amendments' made later were made against it. It does not exist anymore. Just like with this FXU website

edit by Cary: Same Lamb Center troll, obviously.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/05/2015 10:47AM by Cary.
Attachments:
10a82074_tumblr_mmfzs2yPdR1s2d2ceo1_1280~01~01.jpg
243c56a8_tumblr_mjykutwuqG1s2d2ceo1_500~02.jpg
85cf09c9_tumblr_mz8w05H42D1tn18ozo1_400.jpg
2e59e3c4_tumblr_mnkrnin29c1s2d2ceo1_1280~01~01.jpg
4505d399_tumblr_n5r1xnXe0L1s6bcvoo1_1280~01.jpg
b9ecbeeb_tumblr_n5jv0lW7Id1rfwfq9o1_500~01.jpg
94fb0473_tumblr_lucyy5GJSV1qij3mho1_500~02.jpg
f2a41b5b_tumblr_n8cot3Clfj1s6bcvoo1_1280.jpg
GUNS & ROSES!~08~01~02.jpg
11709771_10207315807917739_3517493031891218225_n.jpg
obama-my-work-here-is-done.jpg
d023d63e_tumblr_mz7o9nLnrS1qbuewbo1_1280.jpg
aae90ce4_tumblr_mnvyyrCfvM1s5o2gro1_400~01.gif
d023d63e_tumblr_mz7o9nLnrS1qbuewbo1_1280.jpg
688006ef_tumblr_mj0adpjtfa1qhv2ouo1_1280~02.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Is TLC now banned? [Responded to by Cary]
Posted by: Why Moved? ()
Date: December 06, 2015 07:17AM

This is a major Fairfax County subject matter!
A very popular subject matter that Fairfax, Va. Residents find interesting!
Why move it elsewhere?
It just does not make any sense!
And is against FXU policy guidelines.
WHY?
You must ask yourself!
WHY?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Is TLC now banned? [Responded to by Cary]
Posted by: The Most Famous Liar on FXU! ()
Date: December 06, 2015 07:37AM

HnuPe Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Are the words (L)amb (C)enter now banned?
>
> edit by Cary: Yes, for 30 days (less now) and
> only in the Fairfax General forum. This was due
> to one persistent troll flooding legitimate topics
> with Lamb Center garbage; the same troll which has
> flooded content about The Lamb Center for years.
> See my exchange with this troll along with his
> posting history here:
> http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/20
> 27184.html
>
> This same troll posted below in this very thread
> with the name "Yes, FXU's most famous subject!"
> with familiar cadence.
>
> The target of this flood filter has behaved
> amicably since the last filter reset on 11/23, so
> these restrictions are expected to be lifted on
> 12/23/15.


'The Same Troll'?
This is a lie.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Is TLC now banned? [Responded to by Cary]
Posted by: The Target Of This Flood Filter ()
Date: December 21, 2015 04:17PM

The Most Famous Liar on FXU! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> HnuPe Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Are the words (L)amb (C)enter now banned?
> >
> > edit by Cary: Yes, for 30 days (less now) and
> > only in the Fairfax General forum. This was
> due
> > to one persistent troll flooding legitimate
> topics
> > with Lamb Center garbage; the same troll which
> has
> > flooded content about The Lamb Center for years.
>
> > See my exchange with this troll along with his
> > posting history here:
> >
> http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/20
>
> > 27184.html
> >
> > This same troll posted below in this very
> thread
> > with the name "Yes, FXU's most famous subject!"
> > with familiar cadence.
> >
> > The target of this flood filter has behaved
> > amicably since the last filter reset on 11/23,
> so
> > these restrictions are expected to be lifted on
> > 12/23/15.
>
>
> 'The Same Troll'?

> This is a lie.


If only this bigoted, tyrranical FXU admin jerk could realize what an uninformed idiot he sounds like. With his obsessive retaliatory actions and rantings. Backed with nothing better than totally false hooded ALLegations and ASSumations.

All you have to do is simply observe, read her ranting and boasting of her 'immaculant powers' over her very own website world, to realize what she REALLY is all about.

The (L)amb (C)enter thread FAIRFAX, VA. topic/FAIRFAX, VS. subject matter is, (or at least, was, until Adolph Hitler himself 'executed' it) the most mentioned subject matter on this website. And it is quite meticulously clear in evidence was/is NOT 'one lone troll' that was making ALL the posts (thousands being deleted) and/or threads (being deleted and/OR moved 'off topic') concerning it.

AND, this also solidify's the fact that the ancient cliched phrase 'Absolute Power Corrupts, Absolutely' still, very well apply's to this very day. Especially in this most exposing subject episode with FXU admin here on FXU.

Just remember THIS fact.

You are NOT FREE to post anything that Fairfax residents might fund interesting. You WILL be subjected to the tyrranical, hipocritical bully that 'owns' this FXU website. Who WILL make up a bunch of BULLSHIT LIES, ALL ASSuming bunch of Uriah Heep to excuse herself while she uses her POWERS that be to edit any given PERFECTLY LEGITIMATE subject matter into obliviated extinction.
When her actions as well as lying words printed prove that the basis of same are made, simply, based on opinionated, unprovable, unsubstantiated BULLSHIT!

SO. If you are just arriving 'aboard' this website, remember the fact that it IS being FASCISTLY ruled by a most thorough HIPOCRITICAL BIGOT TYRRANT BULLY! Who says one thing out of one weaseling corner of his mouth, and quite the other opposite in meaning out the other WEASELING corner of her mouth!

The history of this TLC topic here on FXU PROVES IT!

A small amount of research here will prove it even further.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Is TLC now banned? [Responded to by Cary]
Posted by: Taco Bell ()
Date: March 03, 2016 04:08PM

What?

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **     **  **     **  **     **        **        ** 
  **   **    **   **   **     **        **        ** 
   ** **      ** **    **     **        **        ** 
    ***        ***     **     **        **        ** 
   ** **      ** **    **     **  **    **  **    ** 
  **   **    **   **   **     **  **    **  **    ** 
 **     **  **     **   *******    ******    ******  
This forum powered by Phorum.