HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
eesh did the swatting
Posted by: proof ()
Date: November 14, 2015 06:06PM

http://www.dangerdolan.tv/10-evil-trolls-who-were-exposed/

8 – Michael Josef Basl,

Michael Josef Basl is an internet troll who wreaked havoc on the Moreno family, turning their offline lives into a living nightmare.
It started in 2012 when William Moreno received a threatening email from someone calling themself ‘Eesh’. Eesh claimed William would be expelled from his university because of some inappropriate comments William had made online.
Following this, William’s family home was broken into and flooded, and, in 2014, William’s parents received an ominous police phone call at two am, telling them to come outside without their son. They did so and armed officers tackled William.
Eesh had given police a false tip-off, causing a SWAT team to respond. Posing as William, he claimed to have shot his parents and was now targeting his sister.
Distressed, William attempted to take his own life by slashing his wrists. He survived, but further forum messages linked him to crimes like the molestation of his sister, the construction of pipe bombs, and the rape of a fellow student. Rumours that he was a paedophile also spread.
In 2015, the Morenos exposed Eesh as thirty-four-year-old military veteran Michael Josef Basl and sued him. However, Basl denied most of the accusations and only admitted to writing the initial email.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: eesh did the swatting
Posted by: Mike O'Meara Show Fan ()
Date: November 14, 2015 06:49PM

I'm stroking my dick thinking about Basl's demon soaked dick

Date: November 14, 2015 11:45PM

Interesting. I had no idea it actually said he was behind the swatting LOL, that's all thanks to little ol' me! I'm glad I've never had to go on the news to defend my actions! Unlike some people I actually have the balls to own up to the things I did and don't have to try to silence others.

Posted by: eesh was right ()
Date: November 15, 2015 01:20AM

"allegedly".....

Posted by: yd4sw3 ()
Date: November 15, 2015 06:47AM

the charges for the swatting are still pending on Eesh.

The boy will be doing jail time over it

Date: November 15, 2015 01:13PM

This is true....

He doesn't know, but I had been recording our most recent phone calls..the phones where he got excited about me saying they can never connect him to the swatting and many more things...

Oh yeah, new investigation. He and his $5 proxy...smh

Posted by: Eesh is Love ()
Date: November 15, 2015 01:25PM

I don't believe a word of it. Except maybe "never".

Posted by: google1 ()
Date: November 15, 2015 01:27PM

Disorderly Conductor Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This is true....
>
>
>
> He doesn't know, but I had been recording our most
> recent phone calls..the phones where he got
> excited about me saying they can never connect him
> to the swatting and many more things...
>
> Oh yeah, new investigation. He and his $5
> proxy...smh

Virginia Wiretapping Law

Virginia's wiretapping law is a "one-party consent" law. Virginia makes it a crime to intercept or record any "wire, oral, or electronic communication" unless one party to the conversation consents. Virginia Code § 19.2-62. Therefore, if you operate in Virginia, you may record a conversation or phone call if you are a party to the conversation or you get permission from one party to the conversation in advance. That said, if you intend to record conversations involving people located in more than one state, you should abide by the recording law of the most restrictive state involved, or play it safe and get the consent of all parties.

The wiretapping law covers oral communications when the speakers have an "expectation that such communication is not subject to interception under circumstances justifying such expectations," Virginia Code § 19.2-61, But absent the speakers' justified expecation, the law does not apply. See Belmer v. Commonwealth. Therefore, you may be able to record in-person conversations occurring in a public place, such as a street or restaurant, without consent. However, you should seek the consent of one or all of the parties before recording any conversation that an ordinary person would deem private.

Violation of the Virginia law is a felony, punishable by imprisonment and fine. See Virginia Code § 18.2-10 for more details. In addition, while recording a telephone conversation with the consent of only one party is legal in Virginia, a lawyer’s recording of a telephone conversation without the consent of all parties was found to be unethical under the Virginia Rules of Professional Conduct (United States v. Smallwood).

In addition to subjecting you to criminal prosecution, violating the Virginia wiretapping law can expose you to a civil lawsuit for damages by an injured party. See Virginia Code § 19.2-69.

Date: November 15, 2015 01:28PM

YAWN nigga YAWN!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.