HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Bro code
Posted by: catch me if you can ()
Date: October 12, 2015 12:47PM

- The average DMV chick has a masters in global policy and is a 6 but acts like a dime piece (picture attached). That's because she has a legion of thirsty dudes who are lining up to take her on expensive dinners and trips for a 2% of getting action

- Every squad has a guy who always play Captain Save-A-Hoe. He capes for her, pays for her drinks, takes her out to expensive dinners, and yet she sleeps with another guy

- Take a chick to McDonalds or 711 on first date and sees if she complains would be my advice

- Liberal hoes be like all into women equality but never would bat an eye when guy picks up the check
Attachments:
god-god.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bro code
Posted by: They Buy! ()
Date: October 12, 2015 12:53PM

I just pick them up at a bar or local festival. They buy me stuff.

Posted by: Stewie G. ()
Date: October 12, 2015 01:22PM

Sounds like someone just found out that exhausting your paycheck from a week's labor at the local Cinnabon is not sufficient to counter your status as an unimpressive, dismal failure with the opposite sex. Here's a clue - turn the douche switch to OFF when you are attmepting to court the ladies.

Posted by: Ummm no ()
Date: October 12, 2015 01:30PM

Stewie G. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Sounds like someone just found out that exhausting
> your paycheck from a week's labor at the local
> Cinnabon is not sufficient to counter your status
> as an unimpressive, dismal failure with the
> opposite sex. Here's a clue - turn the douche
> switch to OFF when you are attmepting to court the
> ladies.

You do know that in this area, turning the douche switch off is basically turning the sucka switch on. Paychecks rule dating huh? Why spend all that money on a 4-6 when you can get dimes in Cali for half the price?

Posted by: Quit Whining ()
Date: October 12, 2015 01:32PM

catch me if you can Wrote:
> - The average DMV chick has a masters in global
> policy and is a 6 but acts like a dime piece
> (picture attached). That's because she has a
> legion of thirsty dudes who are lining up to take
> her on expensive dinners and trips for a 2% of
> getting action

Translation: I couldn't get laid if my life depended on it. Even the fat white trash I despise turn me down.

> - Every squad has a guy who always play Captain
> Save-A-Hoe. He capes for her, pays for her drinks,
> takes her out to expensive dinners, and yet she
> sleeps with another guy

Translation: Damn, foiled again! If your only reason for taking out a woman is to get laid, then you deserve what you get - which is nothing.

> - Take a chick to McDonalds or 711 on first date
> and sees if she complains would be my advice

Translation: The most I can afford is McDonalds or 7-11 - and even that's a stretch.

> - Liberal hoes be like all into women equality but
> never would bat an eye when guy picks up the check

Translation: Just because I asked her out, doesn't mean I should pay for her meal - unless, of course, she puts out.

In other words, you're a penniless loser who barely managed to get your GED. Your idea of a good time is screwing on a bare mattress in a corner of your parent's basement. And you wonder why attractive, educated women don't fall at your feet.

Posted by: Yo bro ()
Date: October 12, 2015 01:37PM

Quit Whining Wrote:
> catch me if you can Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > - The average DMV chick has a masters in global
> > policy and is a 6 but acts like a dime piece
> > (picture attached). That's because she has a
> > legion of thirsty dudes who are lining up to
> take
> > her on expensive dinners and trips for a 2% of
> > getting action
>
> Translation: I couldn't get laid if my life
> depended on it. Even the fat white trash I despise
> turn me down.
>
> > - Every squad has a guy who always play Captain
> > Save-A-Hoe. He capes for her, pays for her
> drinks,
> > takes her out to expensive dinners, and yet she
> > sleeps with another guy
>
> Translation: Damn, foiled again! If your only
> reason for taking out a woman is to get laid, then
> you deserve what you get - which is nothing.
>
> > - Take a chick to McDonalds or 711 on first
> date
> > and sees if she complains would be my advice
>
> Translation: The most I can afford is McDonalds or
> 7-11 - and even that's a stretch.
>
> > - Liberal hoes be like all into women equality
> but
> > never would bat an eye when guy picks up the
> check
>
> Translation: Just because I asked her out, doesn't
> mean I should pay for her meal - unless, of
> course, she puts out.
>
> In other words, you're a penniless loser who
> barely managed to get your GED. Your idea of a
> good time is screwing on a bare mattress in a
> corner of your parent's basement. And you wonder
> why attractive, educated women don't fall at your
> feet.

lol looks like I got a feminist cunt upset. You do know the truth: girls are gold diggers, even the ones with masters degrees. However, the ones around here are 4-6, dress frumpy, and think they are dimes. West coast chicks are more laid back and plenty of dime pieces. The only 8-10 you see in the DMV are visitors from out of state lol.

Posted by: the virginity is strong in this1 ()
Date: October 12, 2015 02:15PM

Ahh OP can't get laid and blames it on all the Women in the DC area.

If you can't get laid in the DC area, more than likely can't get laid anywhere else in North America/Europe.

Save up some money, go to Thailand and get yourself some lady bois.

D.C.'s unmarried population at 73.3 percent, the fourth-highest for U.S. cities.

Posted by: women ruin everything ()
Date: October 12, 2015 02:33PM

Imagine a life where you have never been great at anything, never felt the urge to be great at anything, never felt that magnetic admiration to someone who was great at something, wanted to imitate and ultimately defeat him. Just nothing. Literally all you do in life is exist. Occupy space. pass the time. You're a chick.

You're bored, tweeting about your fucking hair and not even feeling any kind of happiness from it, just soothing your constant need to be bitter and cunty and petty toward other women. Every single thing you've done in the past year was mundane, shallow, and boring. You spent the last six hours reading kinda-interesting FFXU stories about people who made interesting Halloween hats for their kids or some stupid bullshit that you think is interesting and you may say is interesting but you're not really sure if it's really interesting. You're just fucking sitting there, gestating, fermenting, with a moist hole between your legs that guarantees you'll at least never have to get up and move around and work to support yourself.

And then you see men, over in some corner, having fun. You've never seen this before. What are they even doing? Instead of their consciousnesses merely sitting in their thick skull and revolving around itself, they are imbuing their conscious energy and intentionality into external objects, crafts, goals, projects. All the bitterness and cuntiness you feel nonstop seems to be absent, as they congratulate each other for being victorious, and happily learn from someone who defeated them. These creatures are truly content to be alive. They have found purpose in a purposeless universe.

And your gaze turns back on itself, on your self, and you realise you've never had that. You can never have it. You're just a stupid cunt.

So you get up, you walk over there, and you fucking ruin everything. Just ruin the whole fucking thing. The five seconds of attention you get will be worth destroying it. Because you're a woman.

Posted by: women ruin everything ()
Date: October 12, 2015 02:41PM

That's why I just prefer men

rs_634x1024-140414134802-634.neon.cm.414

Posted by: jdfjnhaef ()
Date: October 12, 2015 03:00PM

women ruin everything Wrote:
> That's why I just prefer drama queens with irreparable bowel damage and an elevated AIDS occurance

Corrected it for you

Posted by: use and toss away ()
Date: October 12, 2015 05:32PM

I do have a degree and earn quite a sum with my startup. Here's my advice to ts: every girlfriend you have, be sure to cheat on her immediately. That way, you're always going get at her before she gets at you. Love is overrated. You can love your family but girls actually come and go.

Remember that women age dramatically after 30. Give subtle hints that she really is replaceable with a younger looking sun-kissed college chick who is easier to bed and cheaper to woo.

If you ever become successful, you can date multiple young women and keep on replacing them once they get over 35. However, if you do come across a cute young lady that is relatively wealthy compared to you, I suggest you do try to give more effort to woo her. Have her fund your lifestyle or if her rich parents like you, they can fund your business.

Remember, cheating on a typical DMV chick in her 30s having multiple bullshit global policy grad degrees with a hot college chick majoring in communications would be a great way of putting her in her place. You can have 5 degrees, however, once you are beyond age 30, you are way past your prime ladies. You're just a typical ugly DMV chick with a butter face and wearing way too many floral blazers with pins and scarves.

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: October 12, 2015 05:52PM

Just go to the DIK Bar near Dupont Circle if you want to get laid.

Posted by: Bud_Hoal ()
Date: October 12, 2015 06:18PM

Thanks for this post. It makes me happy that I have a gorgeous, caring wife to come home to each evening. Together we have made a home which we will cherish into our later years. We want for nothing while you continue your reckless search for a happiness that you will never find because you are too immature to realize that you are half of the solution to getting what you desire. A relationship is work and some people are simply lazy and therefore undeserving.

You'll move from woman to woman over the years until you look back at the ones that you squandered. Now, left with nothing more than hollow memories of what could have been, you will die alone in a diaper of your own filth under the watchful gaze of a nurse waiting for a terminal breath signaling your ultimate demise so that she can get home to her own husband.

Karma is a bitch.

Posted by: pic=1000 words ()
Date: October 13, 2015 08:41AM

q
Attachments:
FFU.jpg

Posted by: Bud_hoal + 1 ()
Date: October 13, 2015 10:22AM

use and toss away Wrote:
> I do have a degree and earn quite a sum with my
> startup. Here's my advice to ts: every girlfriend
> you have, be sure to cheat on her immediately.
> That way, you're always going get at her before
> she gets at you. Love is overrated. You can love
> your family but girls actually come and go.
>
> Remember that women age dramatically after 30.
> Give subtle hints that she really is replaceable
> with a younger looking sun-kissed college chick
> who is easier to bed and cheaper to woo.
>
> If you ever become successful, you can date
> multiple young women and keep on replacing them
> once they get over 35. However, if you do come
> across a cute young lady that is relatively
> wealthy compared to you, I suggest you do try to
> give more effort to woo her. Have her fund your
> lifestyle or if her rich parents like you, they
> can fund your business.
>
> Remember, cheating on a typical DMV chick in her
> 30s having multiple bullshit global policy grad
> degrees with a hot college chick majoring in
> communications would be a great way of putting her
> in her place. You can have 5 degrees, however,
> once you are beyond age 30, you are way past your
> prime ladies. You're just a typical ugly DMV chick
> with a butter face and wearing way too many floral
> blazers with pins and scarves.

Translation - I have some major issues and will never trust anyone enough to care for them. I have been cheated on by many women, so I take out my frustration by cheating on others.

Have a good girl love you vs loving your family is completely different.

Posted by: Dude Walker ()
Date: October 13, 2015 10:32AM

Bud_Hoal Wrote:
> Thanks for this post. It makes me happy that I
> have a gorgeous, caring wife to come home to each
> evening. Together we have made a home which we
> will cherish into our later years. We want for
> nothing while you continue your reckless search
> for a happiness that you will never find because
> you are too immature to realize that you are half
> of the solution to getting what you desire. A
> relationship is work and some people are simply
> lazy and therefore undeserving.
>
> You'll move from woman to woman over the years
> until you look back at the ones that you
> squandered. Now, left with nothing more than
> hollow memories of what could have been, you will
> die alone in a diaper of your own filth under the
> watchful gaze of a nurse waiting for a terminal
> breath signaling your ultimate demise so that she
> can get home to her own husband.
>
> Karma is a bitch.

Sounds like "Bud", bought into, hook, line and sinker. I'll bet this wanker is a pussy whipped sissy boy.

Posted by: +2 on bud ()
Date: October 13, 2015 10:38AM

I agree with Bud and the above poster.

A lot of these dudes out here have trust issues and project it onto the next woman, even if she is kind and caring to the guy, he dumps all his insecurities on the woman (trust issues, continual cheating, blaming her for his mistakes in life, etc) which in turn makes her want to leave.

These "men" can't learn to stop assuming all women are the same and jump from woman to woman. In the end they are pushing 60-70, still single (as the good women learn quickly he isn't for her he's against her, punishing her for the sins of his past women not even giving her a chance to prove herself)- and end up dying alone in a wheelchair shitting on themselves in the nursing home instead of staying with the lady who truly loved him for who he was, something he could not do the same for her.

Example- an ex of a close female friend of mine- she was willing to be his woman 100% even with his faults (multiple divorces, high debt, back child support the whole 9). Yet he accused HER of cheating (he was the one running around!) and constantly nagging her for being SLIGHTLY overweight (what, 150 vs 130?), and having HER pay for EVERYTHING, even tried to get her to pay HIS credit card bills HE ran up to over 30k wooing other woman, yet he never took her out...never helped her with the rent... and she got so fed up she left (glad she did!)

Now she is a successful, SLIM (lost the weight!) woman making 6 figures....and he is suffering from bad health, broke, creditors and IRS coming after him, slaving a BS job due to being garnished constantly and renting a shitty room and is trying to beg for her back.

Not happening jack, he had his chance to be with her but he blew it projecting his trust issues on her!!! He could have had a nice wife and happy life being taken care of (she is a nurse, head nurse now doing VERY well for herself) but he chose to accuse her of cheating since his ex's did and look where he is (living with family on the verge of being kicked out due to his abuse and burning all bridges) vs living comfy in her upper class home.

He made his bed so now he gets to lay in it!!! He could have been in bed with her but noooo....she dropped her few pounds+ 240 pounds dropping him. I am so happy and proud for her *sniff*

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.