HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
ROFLMAO
Posted by: read this shit LOL ()
Date: September 10, 2015 03:46AM

Re: Lizzie Had a Bad Day

Posted by: He's done ()

Date: September 09, 2015 11:50PM

I have more shit against William Moreno than I did eesh and was able to get a protective order against him. I have more PROOF of things against William Moreno than I did eesh when I got the protective order against him.

So, if the charges don't stick he will at least have the protective order to deal with. Since he can't take a hint and follow simple directions to stop contacting me, this seems to be his weapon of choice, let me join in the reindeer games.

eesh is also getting the laptop. Go ahead and say I'm not doing this and I'm not doing that, I'll post proof of everything when its done.

Posted by: Underground Fairfax ()

Date: September 09, 2015 11:53PM

I'll be obtaining a protective order tomorrow. Don't believe me? Just watch!

Date: September 10, 2015 12:00AM

Clearly. He thought I was the one making all those posts and threads when I only made those two obvious ones and can swear on my mom, Cary can confirm this even with the proxy. So he responds by posting my new address here. Amazing. He's done. And will now have to spend a few more thousand dollars on a legal defense for either his own protective order hearing and criminal charges or just the protective order.

I didn't have PROOF of eesh doing shit but I have PROOF of William Moreno repeatedly doing shit after being asked to stop.

He's posted my address here, phone number, sat outside my house, cursed at me in voicemails, continued to contact me after being asked not to.

And I "started up" because I had gotten that letter in the mail from the police about me being the owner of the laptop yesterday. All that shit was not me.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/10/2015 12:16AM by Underground Fairfax.

Date: September 10, 2015 12:05AM

And please, go on and say I'm all talk and not doing anything. Yes, I've talked about getting eesh for years but never actually got off my ass to do anything except get a protective order that I purposely blew. I'm actually going to get off my ass and do something about this dumbass shit.

Actually, someone else is gonna do it instead! ;)

Sweet dreams and prepare for a knock!

We will wait for the results, ahem giggle, we have faith you will do it, cough ha, after years of attempts, pffft, you will succeed, bwahahahaha!

"Go ahead and say I'm not doing this and I'm not doing that, I'll post proof of everything when its done." - now where have we read this a fucking hundred times?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: ROFLMAO
Posted by: William Moreno the child rapist^ ()
Date: September 10, 2015 03:59AM

Everyone knows you're William Moreno the child molester. You're the only one who defends his pedo posts, cries about lizzie, especially about her talking to eesh and always stop posting when he's in the mental hospital but always magically appears.as soon as he escapes.

Posted by: scream ()
Date: September 10, 2015 07:04AM

You are the only one who takes any of that seriously. lzzie uses court threats as a front she says she's taking legal action while secretly taking illegal action and using all of this junk as plausible deniability

he better hope he gets arrested or gets a protective order against him or else he may find his family murdered on halloween and his sister raped by masked men

Posted by: MDW ()
Date: September 10, 2015 07:10AM

That's a terrible thing to say. I really like the sister and the father.

Posted by: p7mFX ()
Date: September 17, 2015 06:17PM

waiting, what nothing?

Posted by: 441 ()
Date: September 17, 2015 07:06PM

Maybe the poster who reported she was in jail is correct??

Posted by: wiz ()
Date: September 17, 2015 09:17PM

Oh, no. No jail time for me. Myself and my mother are not the ones who got a phone call from police about the felony investigation going on.

Date: September 17, 2015 09:22PM

Let's just say Monday in Loudoun will be fun! ;)

Posted by: Ludwig ()
Date: September 17, 2015 10:22PM

wiz Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Oh, no. No jail time for me. Myself and my mother
> are not the ones who got a phone call from police
> about the felony investigation going on.

OOOOOOOHHHHHHH..........the "F" word. This should be good. I will get some beer this weekend.

Date: September 17, 2015 10:27PM

Yeah..someone decided to cross the line the other night.

Date: September 17, 2015 11:30PM

Is a Gold Kia involved???

Date: September 18, 2015 12:11AM

I can't speak on it as there's an active investigation. All I want is for him to leave me alone though, so hopefully the police speaking with him is enough.

Date: September 18, 2015 12:34AM

OK......understood.

Posted by: 9t73t ()
Date: September 18, 2015 02:17PM

wiz Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I can't speak on it as there's an active
> investigation. All I want is for him to leave me
> alone though, so hopefully the police speaking
> with him is enough.

NAILED IT!

the excuses start rolling in

Posted by: lizzie needs ()
Date: September 18, 2015 02:21PM

Lizzie needs a good man, she makes some lousy choices about men. She needs a man like Meade, someone who will devote himself to her and has the capability to host money making "Charity Event Hootenannies" to cover her legal expenses.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.