HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
REVEALING ROANOKE SHOOTING VIDEO SCRUBBED FROM THE INTERNET
Posted by: libsarefoolingyou ()
Date: August 29, 2015 09:50AM

he Crime Syndicate moved yesterday to scrub and cover up all vestiges of the very revealing full split-screen videos of the Roanoke shooting false flag. It is gone from YouTube. THE VIDEOS IN MAINSTREAM MEDIA ARE ALL EDITED! My article on Wednesday had about 10,000 views and 800 Facebook likes, so hopefully that means a good number of visitors to my site saw the split screen with their own eyes before evidence of this absurd B-movie deceit went offline.

If I had the resources of a full production company, I would be copying and downloading these videos onto my own server before they are scrubbed from the Internet. Fortunately, we do have some money-shot still photos to analyze, and at least the original shooter video is preserved at LiveLeak. Incredibly, even the corrupted, captured mainstream media had to change its script yesterday and admit that the gunman “missed several times” as he opened fire at close range.

Sharp eyed observers noticed another mind-blowing anomaly in the still-running video by the cameraman, which proves yet again that these criminals may be powerful but just aren’t that smart.

vbeWGO

In the final seconds of cameraman “Adam Ward’s” life we see a clip of scary dark “Vester” standing over him. Vester had the wherewithal to do a costume change between shots. Or the movie producers did a super dark color saturation for effect. Notice in the initial shooting video, “Vester” is wearing a bright blue plaid shirt; but during the coup de grace on the cameraman, he’s wearing dark garb. The source of coup de grace photo is the Daily Mail.

Next start at 2:20 in this video. TV camera drops to floor slowly and shooter’s lower legs are visible back along the wall at same time shots are ringing out and Parker can still be heard. Shooter is in wrong position. In the shooter footage he was standing just over left shoulder of cameraman (next photo). Then miraculously the iconic scary face photo appears out of this footage. Lighting suddenly goes from light saturation to ominous dark saturation. State-of-the-art TV camera used and the image completely deteriorates to fuzzy and obscure. This might work in a Hollywood B-movie, but real life?

virginiahoax-gunflash
Media now admits the initial close-range shots, such as shot No. 2 shown here, missed.

I don’t wish to overly focus on the sound and muzzle blast of the Glock. A common debunker and shill tactic is to make a straw-man argument, call one delusional (known as gas-lighting, see my six minute podcast on this, especially last two minutes) and create a distraction by asking for my credentials as a gun expert and making it about me.

The Glock video is for the discerning to view. I have no final conclusion about the discharge sounds except to say that, to me, the shooter video sounds quite different from this one. The report is sharper. There is a distinct discharge click in the following demonstration. Also, compare the muzzle blast with the point-blank, no-reaction shot No. 2 shown in the Roanoke shooter video.

shot #4
Last but not least, this image shows Alison Parker pivoting and running — apparently all the way to the bank- as round No. 4 is fired. Then we see her father, Andy Parker and a run down of his B-movie career in the next video. He is of course passionate about gun control and tosses in a mental illness message to boot.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: REVEALING ROANOKE SHOOTING VIDEO SCRUBBED FROM THE INTERNET
Posted by: Tin Foil Hat Wearers ()
Date: August 29, 2015 10:29AM

It's a testament to the profound stupidity of a certain segment of Americans--the tinfoil hat wearing, mouthbreathing, pants-on-head retarded set of conspiracy theorists, left- and right-wing-nut--that you can have actual video showing a thing and they still run around babbling, "FALSE FLAG! JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS! MOON LANDING HOAX!!!"

Fuck you, you ignorant cunt. You don't know shit, and you're not an imagery analyst. Shut the fuck up, you goober.

Posted by: P1us one guy ()
Date: August 29, 2015 11:03AM

Tin Foil Hat Wearers Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It's a testament to the profound stupidity of a
> certain segment of Americans--the tinfoil hat
> wearing, mouthbreathing, pants-on-head retarded
> set of conspiracy theorists, left- and
> right-wing-nut--that you can have actual video
> showing a thing and they still run around
> babbling, "FALSE FLAG! JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL
> BEAMS! MOON LANDING HOAX!!!"
>
> Fuck you, you ignorant cunt. You don't know shit,
> and you're not an imagery analyst. Shut the fuck
> up, you goober.

+1

Posted by: cM4j4 ()
Date: August 29, 2015 11:06AM

Tin Foil Hat Wearers Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It's a testament to the profound stupidity of a
> certain segment of Americans--the tinfoil hat
> wearing, mouthbreathing, pants-on-head retarded
> set of conspiracy theorists, left- and
> right-wing-nut--that you can have actual video
> showing a thing and they still run around
> babbling, "FALSE FLAG! JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL
> BEAMS! MOON LANDING HOAX!!!"
>
> Fuck you, you ignorant cunt. You don't know shit,
> and you're not an imagery analyst. Shut the fuck
> up, you goober.

Agreed. People are fucking stupid. +1 for being politically impartial.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.