HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Fox News Hosts Lament How Hard It Is To Be White
Posted by: You can't make this shit up ()
Date: August 21, 2015 12:31PM

"The Black Lives Matter movement, which grew from repeated instances of unarmed black men being killed by white police officers, excludes white people and puts them in an "impossible situation," white Fox News hosts bemoaned on Thursday's episode of "The Five."

"It is uncomfortable," guest host Melissa Francis said, explaining why she's become averse to discussing race issues amid the rise of #BlackLivesMatter. "Sometimes you feel like it’s hard to say anything right."

Regular host Kimberly Guilfoyle took offense to the notion that white people might struggle to grasp the discrimination that black Americans face.

"You’ve got to be inclusive," Guilfoyle said. "I think it’s very insulting to say, 'White people don’t understand.' What are you talking about? You’re part of the problem then if you’re ... speaking and labeling all white people, saying they don’t understand the issue or saying they can’t relate. That’s really not giving people much credit, is it?"

Guest host Brian Kilmeade said he was tired of being blamed for everything.

"We’re in an impossible situation," Kilmeade lamented. "If you come up to us and say there was slavery in this country 220 years ago and white people did it and I hold you responsible, what do you want me, Melissa, Greg and Kimberly to say?" he said, naming the show's other white hosts. "Number one, my relatives weren’t even here. My ancestors weren’t even here at the time."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fox News Hosts Lament How Hard It Is To Be White
Posted by: obse Will ()
Date: August 22, 2015 07:24AM

White people are sick of the nigger shit everyday.

Posted by: It's coming ()
Date: August 22, 2015 01:43PM

I see it more and more amoung white people - getting sick and tired of niggers, their actions, their attitudes, and the liberal appeasement of them. Blacks don't want equality, they want preferential treatment and its never enough for them. They can continue to rob, rape and kill and cry racism when they get busted but their day of reckoning is near. White America is getting sick of this shit and the blacks will get their race war. And they'll lose.

Posted by: Peggy Hubbard ()
Date: August 22, 2015 02:11PM

Even negroes are tired of the bullshit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dG7mZQvaQDk

Posted by: Deport them all ()
Date: August 23, 2015 09:19AM

I can't help but wonder how far America, and the world would be if it weren't for being help back and drug down by these Stone Aged retards.

Posted by: Warning of Things To Come ()
Date: August 23, 2015 09:45AM

It's coming Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I see it more and more amoung white people -
> getting sick and tired of niggers, their actions,
> their attitudes, and the liberal appeasement of
> them. Blacks don't want equality, they want
> preferential treatment and its never enough for
> them. They can continue to rob, rape and kill and
> cry racism when they get busted but their day of
> reckoning is near. White America is getting sick
> of this shit and the blacks will get their race
> war. And they'll lose.

Now you know why there is a movement to ban firearms, and a "Shortage" of ammunition. Get the guns from white law abiding citizens, and it will be a feeding frenzy - Baltimore Style.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.