HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
WTF have you done to your famy and son!
Posted by: To the Morenos ()
Date: August 21, 2015 05:26AM

WTF were you thinking?? You went to a national newspaper probably without reading your pedophile sons posts. Congratulations, you made your entire family infamous around the world and everyone now sees your son is a pedophile. He will never find a job or woman who wants him (unless he finds another Monique to use him) and his entire life is hopelessly fucked now. Just some advice as I feel bad for his family.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: WTF have you done to your famy and son!
Posted by: Forgot to Mention ()
Date: August 21, 2015 05:35AM

Forgot to mention.. Who the fuck would be stupid enough to team up with Monique Wells?? She basically destroyed you whole family on here by telling everyone your actions! You also spent money to help her?! Big mistake and she really ruined your entire families lives with everything she said. I don't think any company would hire you all and William has no chance of ever being employed now.
I feel bad for all of you.

Posted by: 5am thoughts ()
Date: August 21, 2015 11:42AM

Explain to me how me exposing and showing their true nature is somehow me destroying their lives.

The reality is, their actions are the problem, not the messenger. I also didn't use him, he offered whatever was given.

None of this is my problem or fault. No one told him to lose his mind after I left his apartment after he asked me for sex. No one told him to lie to police and sit outside my house for an hour. Had they not done any of that, I wouldn't have had anything to say or expose - see how that works?

Posted by: no one cares ab Moreno Monster ()
Date: August 22, 2015 09:46AM

No one cares & no one is on Monster Boy's side.

Posted by: Monster boy lolol ()
Date: August 22, 2015 09:48AM

Monster boy? LOL

Posted by: so sue me ()
Date: August 23, 2015 12:58PM

After the Morenos lose the lawsuit, they can sue the Leiser law firm for stringing them along and instilling false hopes they could succeed. Both Philip and Karen Leiser have been exposed for marital infidelity which may affect their ability to defend themselves if not pay any resulting judgment. With any luck the Moreno parents may be able to recover at least the amount they paid to the Leisers. The Moreno's daughter is the real victim and could benefit from that.

Posted by: Vermin ()
Date: August 23, 2015 01:03PM

I'll see you in Hell, basle.
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: Philip the Cheater ()
Date: August 23, 2015 01:12PM

I'll see you in court. I'll look a little rough and haggard as I'm sleeping in the basement due to Karen using our bed tor trysts with her Craigslist "FWB's". Don't worry, you will get the legal services you deserve, and the bill.
Attachments:
phillip leiser lawyer attorney karen leiser.jpg
leiser2.JPG

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.