HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Illegals pay taxes!
Posted by: Jose Antonio Vargas ()
Date: August 20, 2015 01:40PM

Just not all of them...

Journalist Jose Antonio Vargas Busted for Owing $41K in Back Taxes

by Alex Griswold | 11:43 am, August 20th, 2015

According to court documents obtained by Red Alert Politics, journalist Jose Antonio Vargas was hit with a $41,945.44 tax lien earlier this year for failing to pay taxes in 2010.

Vargas Lien

Vargas-Lien.jpg

Red Alert Politics notes the lien is particularly ironic, since Vargas was vocal about the fact that he paid taxes after he outed himself as an undocumented immigrant in 2010. “Undocumented workers pay taxes,” he said in 2012. “I’ve paid income taxes, state and federal, since I started working at 18. The IRS doesn’t care if I’m here legally; it cares about its money.”

In a statement, Vargas said that he was hit with the back taxes after he came out and stopped using forged documents. “After outing myself in that article, I stopped using the doctored card my grandfather gave me–including filing my taxes with it,” he said.

Vargas frequently appears on CNN and other networks, adding to the list of cable news personalities like Melissa Harris-Perry, Touré Neblett, Joy Reid, and Al Sharpton who were all revealed to owe back taxes earlier this year.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Illegals pay taxes!
Posted by: lol tards ()
Date: August 20, 2015 01:46PM

Deport his non-taxpaying ass!

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.