HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Huffington Post legal writer says repealing the 14th amendment is "unconstitutional"
Posted by: are You fucking serious? ()
Date: August 20, 2015 11:37AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Huffington Post legal writer says repealing the 14th amendment is "unconstitutional"
Posted by: 18th amendment ()
Date: August 20, 2015 11:46AM

Prohibition was enacted by a constitutional amendment that was repealed 12 years later. The Huffington Post writer is a complete moron.

Re: Huffington Post legal writer says repealing the 14th amendment is "unconstitutional"
Posted by: Bill.N. ()
Date: August 20, 2015 12:13PM

Agreed. Some people just don't understand the difference between "unconstitutional" and "A really bad idea".

Posted by: Bunch of redneck dumbasses ()
Date: August 20, 2015 12:20PM

Bill.N. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Agreed. Some people just don't understand the
> difference between "unconstitutional" and "A
> really bad idea".

9 times outta 10 when I hear someone call something "unconstitutional", it's from a contard. they don't know very much and think anything that's not part of the fox news agenda is somehow "unconstitutional".

Posted by: Mep6M ()
Date: August 20, 2015 12:22PM

I still think it's funny that conservatives for the last 8 years have been yelling you can't change the constitution.

Now the first thing GOP candidates want to do is change the constitution.
Attachments:
obamacare.jpg

Posted by: really dumbass? ()
Date: August 20, 2015 12:28PM

When did the contards say you cannot amend the constitution or repeal amendments?

Posted by: so I guess that means ()
Date: August 20, 2015 12:31PM

The second amendment is here to stay forever. Repealing it would be unconstitutional. LOL libtards!

Posted by: I bet you can't figure out why ()
Date: August 20, 2015 01:30PM

so I guess that means Wrote:
> The second amendment is here to stay forever.
> Repealing it would be unconstitutional. LOL
> libtards!

Your post is stupid, and I bet you can't figure out why.

Posted by: lol tards ()
Date: August 20, 2015 01:45PM

^^^ libtards could repeal the second amendment but they don't have the guts to try. Guns stay illegals go!

Posted by: Uy3CM ()
Date: August 20, 2015 02:41PM

it's always been unconstitutional for government to use tax money to create a business to compete against private businesses in a marketplace having private businesses

they can regulate private business to prevent collusion, however economists warn that regulating to provide any group with "lower prices" will usually lead to nation wide shortages

there isn't any two ways about it

yes i will fight about it

i don't owe a nice word to democrats using tax money to create a non-competitive business

Posted by: LbF6X ()
Date: August 20, 2015 02:42PM

^please use a larger font. I can't read it.

Posted by: Bill.N. ()
Date: August 20, 2015 03:15PM

"it's always been unconstitutional for government to use tax money to create a business to compete against private businesses in a marketplace having private businesses"

I must have missed that one in the Bill of Rights. Care to tell us where you found it? NEWS FLASH: Government has been using taxpayer money and government powers to create or support businesses which compete against unsubsidized private businesses since ths country was founded.

Posted by: waiiiit a minit here ()
Date: August 20, 2015 03:48PM

Uy3CM Wrote:
>

> it's always been unconstitutional for government
> to use tax money to create a business to compete
> against private businesses in a marketplace having
> private businesses
>
> they can regulate private business to prevent
> collusion, however economists warn that regulating
> to provide any group with "lower prices" will
> usually lead to nation wide shortages
>
> there isn't any two ways about it
>
> yes i will fight about it
>
> i don't owe a nice word to democrats using tax
> money to create a non-competitive business
>

file.php?40,file=196621,filename=cray_cr

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.