HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Bigfoot likes to do anal
Posted by: Lester Holt's True News ()
Date: August 19, 2015 11:26AM

Nancy Hoggert, a resident of Washington State (not Florida, somewhat surprisingly) claims that she is involved with Bigfoot. Sexually.

Yes, she says she has been in a romantic relationship with the mythical Sasquatch since 2008 ... and they're trying for a baby no less.

We're serious. Hoggert says Bigfoot lives in Mason County, Wash., and that she first encountered him whilst tending to her “marijuana grow.”

“Bigfoot was standing there eating all the buds off my plants,” Hoggert recalled. “At first I wanted to run cause he’s very scary."

Also, she was doubly concerned, as "I thought he might eat all of my marijuana plants and that’s how I used to make a living."

She was prepared to do what she had to do to protect herself and her livelihood ... but that's when this story takes a big twist.

"I pointed my shotgun at him and he put up his hands, scared. That’s when I looked down and noticed he had a huge erection between his legs."

"I hadn’t gotten any in a while and well, from there, it somehow turned into an adult movie. I don’t know if he started it or I did."

Either way, we know it ended well that first time Nancy and the 'Squatch met. "He did me from behind, which felt great,” she says.

Their relationship only got deeper from there - and we're not just talking about penetration people. We mean real ass love.

http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2015/08/woman-claims-to-be-in-sexual-relationship-with-bigfoot-trying-fo/

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bigfoot likes to do anal
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: August 19, 2015 12:31PM

She's smoking more than just marijuana.

Posted by: yessur ()
Date: August 20, 2015 03:54PM

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: August 20, 2015 03:57PM

She looks like Moreno's mother.

Posted by: hahahaha ()
Date: August 20, 2015 03:58PM

eesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> She looks like Moreno's mother.

lmao

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.