HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
miz stop calling lizzie and just focus on whatever case you have
Posted by: GDFeC ()
Date: August 18, 2015 11:01PM

talking to mo or eesh will only fuck things up
I called that shit from day one
do not believe a word they say or type
STOP thinking mo is your friend!!! she is not no matter what lies she feeds you
stop reading this board, it is 99% made up shit

if you have any type of actual legal cases against either mo or eesh, just do that - nothing else

fuck what posters type after this post - fuck this board

get your laptop and just be patient and let the legal system work

DO NOT CHANGE YOUR COURSE OF ACTION BECAUSE OF ANYTHING MO SAYS OR TYPES
it is all bullshit and you can easily have her posts found out, if it gets to that point

mo has nothing on you and is just talking shit about what she can do in court
there is nothing she can do to you, unless you fall for her shit and believe anything she says

if you have a case and it happens, mo will try to convince you that you are friends and that there is a chance to date her, JUST TO GET OUT OF TROUBLE

remember, eesh and mo have done this shit for YEARS, waiting months to prosecute them should be easy

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: miz stop calling lizzie and just focus on whatever case you have
Posted by: OP just wrote a note to self ()
Date: August 18, 2015 11:05PM

Moreno has nothing on eesh or lizzie that's why all his cases and calls to police have already failed.

By the way, nice 'note to self' lmao you are so pathetic!

Posted by: Leiser alert ()
Date: August 18, 2015 11:16PM

Moreno is a pathetic loser. His attorney is an even bigger pathetic loser, but will be getting all of the Moreno's money, LOL

Posted by: Who could the OP possibly be.. ()
Date: August 18, 2015 11:45PM

Can you explain to me which one of those sounds more like the high road?

Making false claims to police, bringing lawsuits or being able to speak civilly like adults?

I'll wait for your dumbass response.

Before you reply, remember - we all know about Katie and eesh. We all know abot lizzie testifying against eesh so why is it so wrong for two adults to let bygones be bygones and not go at each others throats?

Why does the two of them being civil toward each other piss you off so much?

How come some random outside poster who has no idea of the facts of the situation is riding on the dick of a pedophile so hard? Who on earth actually cares this much to write out this long of a post?

Why does it agitate you that lizzie isn't going after eesh? How come you care so much that she would rather talk to eesh over misery?

Posted by: Obsession ()
Date: August 18, 2015 11:57PM

"We are done communicating now"
"Okaaaay"
-emails twice more LMAO
Attachments:
2015-08-18_23-55-01-1.jpg

Posted by: 6PJJe34 ()
Date: August 19, 2015 12:01AM

William Moreno is a fucked up pedophile and he deserves to be fleeced by a shyster law firm. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

Posted by: hmmmm ()
Date: August 19, 2015 12:02AM

Eh. I like leiser

Posted by: Blocked ()
Date: August 19, 2015 12:04AM

Can't take a hint. Had to block him.
Attachments:
2015-08-19_00-01-34.png

Posted by: Bothering Megan ()
Date: August 19, 2015 12:09AM

Bothering MeganBothering Megan
Attachments:
image1-1.PNG

Posted by: BEST TROLL THREAD EVER!!!! LMAO ()
Date: August 19, 2015 12:28AM

BEST TROLL THREAD EVER!!!! LMAO-------------------------------------
> talking to mo or eesh will only fuck things up
> I called that shit from day one
> do not believe a word they say or type
> STOP thinking mo is your friend!!! she is not no
> matter what lies she feeds you
> stop reading this board, it is 99% made up shit
>
> if you have any type of actual legal cases against
> either mo or eesh, just do that - nothing else
>
> fuck what posters type after this post - fuck this
> board
>
> get your laptop and just be patient and let the
> legal system work
>
> DO NOT CHANGE YOUR COURSE OF ACTION BECAUSE OF
> ANYTHING MO SAYS OR TYPES
> it is all bullshit and you can easily have her
> posts found out, if it gets to that point
>
> mo has nothing on you and is just talking shit
> about what she can do in court
> there is nothing she can do to you, unless you
> fall for her shit and believe anything she says
>
> if you have a case and it happens, mo will try to
> convince you that you are friends and that there
> is a chance to date her, JUST TO GET OUT OF
> TROUBLE
>
> remember, eesh and mo have done this shit for
> YEARS, waiting months to prosecute them should be
> easy

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Posted by: Meter Reader ()
Date: August 19, 2015 12:31AM

You and that damn phone. Can't you keep it charged? Your type makes me sick.

Posted by: MujNMM ()
Date: August 19, 2015 12:46AM

Meter Reader Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You and that damn phone. Can't you keep it
> charged? Your type makes me sick.

Charging a phone drains the battery in her "home" when the engine is not running. How many amps does a Mustang battery hold?

Posted by: Spastic pill junkie ()
Date: August 19, 2015 12:51AM

MujNMM Wrote:
> Meter Reader Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > You and that damn phone. Can't you keep it
> > charged? Your type makes me sick.
>
>
> Charging a phone drains the battery in her "home"
> when the engine is not running. How many amps
> does a Mustang battery hold?

DOCUMENTED.

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: August 19, 2015 12:57AM

I have leftover oxycontin from when I had a hemorrhoidectomy. I'm glad Megan doesn't have access to my cabinet.

Posted by: Megan's ghost ()
Date: August 19, 2015 12:59AM

MujNMM Wrote:
> Meter Reader Wrote:
> -----
> > You and that damn phone. Can't you keep it
> > charged? Your type makes me sick.
>
>
> Charging a phone drains the battery in her "home"
> when the engine is not running. How many amps
> does a Mustang battery hold?

I have reported this to Josh's Ford dealer. I hope he sues you and Cary both. That said, I will be talking with a Magistrate first thing in the morning and bring criminal charges as well. Then I'm filing a lawsuit. (I'll do anything to avoid working or taking care of my kids.)

Posted by: Baby ass rape ()
Date: August 19, 2015 01:55AM

Bothering Megan Wrote:
> Bothering MeganBothering Megan

So he failed at bribing lizzie again and is now spazzing out claiming she's TheNorthman and swatted her. What a rational, swell, perfect innocent victim he is.

Date: August 19, 2015 02:01AM

lizzie should get a protective order against William. He seems violent and owns an axe.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/19/2015 02:02AM by eesh.

Posted by: Arms of fire ()
Date: August 19, 2015 02:04AM

Lizzie has access to firearms.
Attachments:
2015-08-16_02-16-42-1.jpg

Posted by: The Court ()
Date: August 19, 2015 02:07AM

eesh Wrote:
> lizzie should get a protective order against
> William. He seems violent and owns an axe.

"Had it not been for the actions of Mr. Basl....."

Posted by: Thy words shall be mocked ()
Date: August 19, 2015 02:21AM

It appears now that Moreno provokes people, one day he will provoke the wrong person.

Posted by: Glengarry Glen-Ross ()
Date: August 19, 2015 04:15AM

eesh Wrote:
> lizzie should get a protective order against
> William. He seems violent and owns an axe.

...'cause that worked out so well for you, right?

10 minutes and you were out on your ass, fairy.

yeah, I can take stuff out of context too guys....though this isn't even really out of context. just to illustrate the point this did not start overnight because I got 'mad' all of a sudden Monique *ahem* wouldn't 'know me'...as a woman knows a man--in the 'biblical sense', on that one, *particular* night...

....I in fact did write to Justin Jouvenal and told him Monique is not quite the victim she claims to be, after seeing her act slap-balls nuts on the forum one day, in a way that was quite in lawful violation of her own protective order against eesh; which was a MAJOR fucking issue for me...not just ethically but personally, as she was treating the generous offer of legal representation, and the process itself, as a joke. The judge admonished the both of you for that and I thought in my head: there's a wise man up on that bench. Anyway, I told Justin that in fact, over the span of the history of this site, Monique has actually been a wee bit of a perpetrator, and I'm having trouble with that angle lately.

...but I thought better of it (I THOUGHT, I say..)...and after thinking some, was still willing to give her the benefit of the doubt. Say, perhaps, she's different in real life (and she did seem to be...some of the time..)...and that whatever crazy spell she was going through was just that: a 'spell'. one of grampa's ol' fainting spells (go ahead Monique, tell 'em again how I fainted and cracked my head on the kitchen floor and you laughed and laughed and laughed...I'm referring to an earlier post you made about that by the way...and being facetious, but not really)...

anyway. what was I saying? Yes...I thought maybe she's really okay, maybe this is just a passing thing and the crazy in her and her mantra of "I want to kill eesh and Katie" was just talk (I do think it is, I do *hope* it is, I still give you that)...but it's one of many things that was mounting, making me uncomfortable and not okay with her in general. So I e-mailed him back and smoothed it over best I could, without being too forgiving simultaneously.

Didn't want to do you like that. But I'd do it now. Cause now I know.

Yes, also, I'll beat you to the punch here: I was still sad to see it end...but really, more because I'd hoped for better..all while knowing it is better. Much better, to have it done. And god have mercy on the soul of whatever poor being you've shacked up with this go-round..

Megan is very smart..by the way..really. She got eesh. She's good...did what no one else could EVER do, in YEARS of many many people wanting (and for just cause) to hold him accountable. Which is why I can't for the life of me figure how she could continue to communicate with a person who has not just 'gone back' to eesh, the man who has terrorized her for nearly a year...but to claim "eesh swears he didn't post it" (whatever was posted, I don't even really know, don't care).

Well. Case closed then, right? Something about her old address went up, I guess...picture this lil' tableau, straight out of a Norman Rockwell painting:

Lizzie: eesh, did you post some of Megan's shit?

Eesh: No. I swear. Honest Injun.

Lizzie: Oh okay then. Yeah Megan, it was William.

Megan: Oh okay then.

Lizzie: Yeah eesh swore and everything. ...I KNOW, right?!

Oh that eesh. He cannot tell a lie.

And honestly, I don't even remember her giving that info to me or why she would have given it to me in the first place, but I'll take your word for it, I guess she sent it at some point....but really....of the 3 individuals who apparently had that address disseminated to them, which two stalked her in the dead of night (this is established and on record, ladies and germs..)?

That's another thing that I kept going back to. If Megan for whatever reason was okay with it, fine, but I'd think of it now and then, knowing it happened, knowing Monique justified it to herself. Nothing is ever a mistake. It was always 'something's been done to me, I have a right to do something to you now'. I knew this going in from forum lore years in the making, but I'll admit, Monique is quite charming and charismatic when she wants to be. In other words, I didn't have a chance..

And she does that a lot--rationalizing bad behavior. It's okay to burn your fucking house to the ground, just as long as you may have done something to me first (and the bar for that "something", I've found, it's pretty damn low). I offered to help with that thing yesterday because I still believe there was foul play...but I believe that less and less these days. Hell, she admitted to being guilty today (okay, it was anonymous unregistered, but we'll play the everybody's dumb game and go along with whatever smart-ass response you can conjur up to that).

i won't be airing any other dirty laundry. i don't put people's shit out in the street like some here..generally. you haven't seen Monique's 'bad side' in this picture from me. I've let her run roughshod with the glamour shots, the cobbled-together Frankenstein story of half-truths, cropped e-mails, texts out of context (play on words for you there), the backwards narrative that showing one side of a little sliver of truth produces.

I've allowed her to post all those texts and e-mails (or pieces of them anyway), unchallenged, uncontested basically, because it's a bad look on you, darling. It's unflattering and shows who you are more than it does me. And the OP (who isn't me, either) is right. None of it matters. So I am playing to the lowest common denominator with this post, but it's fun to write, so whatever.

So...one time only here. A decent enough showing in the pic below that I had my reservations going way the hell back...and I tried to quell them, because I did care, very much, and wanted to think the best of a person who claimed to care as well...but you revealed a hell of a lot in two short--and at the same time, EXTREMELY LONG--months. I can see how our presidents leave office looking as if they've aged 20 years now.

Boy I'll tell ya', too...I can understand her being mad with me. Furious, even. I was wrong to put your shit out in the street like I did that Saturday morning, Monique, yes I was. That's why I qualified my statement about the general tastelessness of putting the shit of another out...in the street. I did that; what she did not post herself from our e-mails I put out myself, and that was tasteless. Wrong.

But your anger is appropriately directed at me for that, not anyone else, and more than that, going across the street...stepping over the shit I put there...and tagging up with The Iron Sheik when you spent months on end as Sergeant Slaughter...that really tells a narrative. Vince McMahon himself couldn't write better theatre. You have no honor. You pulled the ultimate heel turn. And this right now, brother, is a shoot.

Seriously though, it really does tell the whole story. Forgot what you just read...all 1 of you...all you need to know is that Monique is vengeful enough a person that she would not only burn your house to the ground and everyone in it, but go across the street to Ted Bundy's house first to borrow the gasoline and the matches...and then consult with Ted's lawyer (you get the joke, don't you..) over a late lunch. That is lack of honor, folks. The defense rests.

(footnote: Megan texted ME to initiate the below exchange...asked, "has Mo lost it?" But in the spirit of taking bits and pieces of the truth and tailoring them to a flattering 3-piece suit of lies...I'll leave that to the imagination.)

/
and

"never open your mouth till you know the shot."

/
Attachments:
nuts.jpg

Date: August 19, 2015 04:49AM

How does one person have so many different personalities and writing styles? You are that " troll fios" that Cary marked a while back.

What a nut job.

Posted by: Bitch ()
Date: August 19, 2015 04:50AM

I'd like to apologize.....

I'm SO sorry you can't get the fuck over me LMAO

#moveon
Attachments:
2015-08-19_04-39-23-1.jpg
2015-08-19_05-30-36-1.jpg

Date: August 19, 2015 04:50AM

eesh Wrote:
> How does one person have so many different
> personalities and writing styles? You are that "
> troll fios" that Cary marked a while back.
>
> What a nut job.

+1

YEP! He sure is!
Attachments:
2015-08-19_05-52-52-1.jpg

Posted by: LurkerUpWayTooLateForThisShit ()
Date: August 19, 2015 04:55AM

I thought you were banned?

To be jelly of Megan for "getting eesh" assures your status as #1 loser of all-time. King Loser, all hail!

Comparing your trials and tribulations over a dumb anon website to the stress the President gets over 8 years? Jesus, get off the draw and find a job, man, so you can get just a glimpse of what every other person goes thru in the real world to keep a roof over their heads, have food to eat, and hell, even fully support other tiny human beings until they reach adulthood.

I hope you thank your folks every day for putting up with your shit. Mine, along with dozens of other poster's parents, would've have sent me packing to find my own a decade ago.

Date: August 19, 2015 05:08AM

LurkerUpWayTooLateForThisShit Wrote:
> hell, even fully support other tiny human beings until
> they reach adulthood.

I won't say anything but maybe you'll realize why this comment just doesn't "fit"...

Date: August 19, 2015 05:12AM

How soon until the FBI seizes his computers like Subway Jared?

Date: August 19, 2015 05:13AM

LOL! Well apparently it'll be the FBI for me and the CIA for you first buddy boy!
Attachments:
2015-08-19_05-46-52-1.jpg

Date: August 19, 2015 05:16AM

Bitch Wrote:
----------------------------------------------------
> LurkerUpWayTooLateForThisShit Wrote:
> > hell, even fully support other tiny human
> > beings until they reach adulthood.
>
>
> I won't say anything but maybe you'll realize why
> this comment just doesn't "fit"...

Whoops, let's start with baby steps then...like a job.

Date: August 19, 2015 05:17AM

> Whoops, let's start with baby steps then...like a job.

Yeesh...don't mention babies! Come on man!
Attachments:
2015-08-19_05-35-30-1.jpg

Date: August 19, 2015 05:18AM

---------------------------------------------------
> Bitch Wrote:
> -------------------------------------------------
> > LurkerUpWayTooLateForThisShit Wrote:
> > -------------------------------------------------
> > > hell, even fully support other tiny human
> > > beings until they reach adulthood.
> >
> >
> > I won't say anything but maybe you'll realize why
> > this comment just doesn't "fit"...
>
> Whoops, let's start with baby steps then...like a job.

goddammit

Posted by: What gives ()
Date: August 19, 2015 05:26AM

Glengarry Glen-Ross Wrote:
> eesh Wrote:
> -----
> > lizzie should get a protective order against
> > William. He seems violent and owns an axe.
>
>
> ...'cause that worked out so well for you, right?
>
> 10 minutes and you were out on your ass, fairy.
>
>
> yeah, I can take stuff out of context too
> guys....though this isn't even really out of
> context. just to illustrate the point this did not
> start overnight because I got 'mad' all of a
> sudden Monique *ahem* wouldn't 'know me'...as a
> woman knows a man--in the 'biblical sense', on
> that one, *particular* night...
>
> ....I in fact did write to Justin Jouvenal and
> told him Monique is not quite the victim she
> claims to be, after seeing her act slap-balls nuts
> on the forum one day, in a way that was quite in
> lawful violation of her own protective order
> against eesh; which was a MAJOR fucking issue for
> me...not just ethically but personally, as she was
> treating the generous offer of legal
> representation, and the process itself, as a joke.
> The judge admonished the both of you for that and
> I thought in my head: there's a wise man up on
> that bench. Anyway, I told Justin that in fact,
> over the span of the history of this site, Monique
> has actually been a wee bit of a perpetrator, and
> I'm having trouble with that angle lately.
>
> ...but I thought better of it (I THOUGHT, I
> say..)...and after thinking some, was still
> willing to give her the benefit of the doubt. Say,
> perhaps, she's different in real life (and she did
> seem to be...some of the time..)...and that
> whatever crazy spell she was going through was
> just that: a 'spell'. one of grampa's ol' fainting
> spells (go ahead Monique, tell 'em again how I
> fainted and cracked my head on the kitchen floor
> and you laughed and laughed and laughed...I'm
> referring to an earlier post you made about that
> by the way...and being facetious, but not
> really)...
>
> anyway. what was I saying? Yes...I thought maybe
> she's really okay, maybe this is just a passing
> thing and the crazy in her and her mantra of "I
> want to kill eesh and Katie" was just talk (I do
> think it is, I do *hope* it is, I still give you
> that)...but it's one of many things that was
> mounting, making me uncomfortable and not okay
> with her in general. So I e-mailed him back and
> smoothed it over best I could, without being too
> forgiving simultaneously.
>
> Didn't want to do you like that. But I'd do it
> now. Cause now I know.
>
> Yes, also, I'll beat you to the punch here: I was
> still sad to see it end...but really, more because
> I'd hoped for better..all while knowing it is
> better. Much better, to have it done. And god have
> mercy on the soul of whatever poor being you've
> shacked up with this go-round..
>
> Megan is very smart..by the way..really. She got
> eesh. She's good...did what no one else could EVER
> do, in YEARS of many many people wanting (and for
> just cause) to hold him accountable. Which is why
> I can't for the life of me figure how she could
> continue to communicate with a person who has not
> just 'gone back' to eesh, the man who has
> terrorized her for nearly a year...but to claim
> "eesh swears he didn't post it" (whatever was
> posted, I don't even really know, don't care).
>
> Well. Case closed then, right? Something about her
> old address went up, I guess...picture this lil'
> tableau, straight out of a Norman Rockwell
> painting:
>
>
> Lizzie: eesh, did you post some of Megan's shit?
>
> Eesh: No. I swear. Honest Injun.
>
> Lizzie: Oh okay then. Yeah Megan, it was William.
>
> Megan: Oh okay then.
>
> Lizzie: Yeah eesh swore and everything. ...I KNOW,
> right?!
>
>
> Oh that eesh. He cannot tell a lie.
>
>
> And honestly, I don't even remember her giving
> that info to me or why she would have given it to
> me in the first place, but I'll take your word for
> it, I guess she sent it at some point....but
> really....of the 3 individuals who apparently had
> that address disseminated to them, which two
> stalked her in the dead of night (this is
> established and on record, ladies and germs..)?
>
> That's another thing that I kept going back to.
> If Megan for whatever reason was okay with it,
> fine, but I'd think of it now and then, knowing it
> happened, knowing Monique justified it to herself.
> Nothing is ever a mistake. It was always
> 'something's been done to me, I have a right to do
> something to you now'. I knew this going in from
> forum lore years in the making, but I'll admit,
> Monique is quite charming and charismatic when she
> wants to be. In other words, I didn't have a
> chance..
>
> And she does that a lot--rationalizing bad
> behavior. It's okay to burn your fucking house to
> the ground, just as long as you may have done
> something to me first (and the bar for that
> "something", I've found, it's pretty damn low). I
> offered to help with that thing yesterday because
> I still believe there was foul play...but I
> believe that less and less these days. Hell, she
> admitted to being guilty today (okay, it was
> anonymous unregistered, but we'll play the
> everybody's dumb game and go along with whatever
> smart-ass response you can conjur up to that).
>
> i won't be airing any other dirty laundry. i don't
> put people's shit out in the street like some
> here..generally. you haven't seen Monique's 'bad
> side' in this picture from me. I've let her run
> roughshod with the glamour shots, the
> cobbled-together Frankenstein story of
> half-truths, cropped e-mails, texts out of context
> (play on words for you there), the backwards
> narrative that showing one side of a little sliver
> of truth produces.
>
> I've allowed her to post all those texts and
> e-mails (or pieces of them anyway), unchallenged,
> uncontested basically, because it's a bad look on
> you, darling. It's unflattering and shows who you
> are more than it does me. And the OP (who isn't
> me, either) is right. None of it matters. So I am
> playing to the lowest common denominator with this
> post, but it's fun to write, so whatever.
>
> So...one time only here. A decent enough showing
> in the pic below that I had my reservations going
> way the hell back...and I tried to quell them,
> because I did care, very much, and wanted to think
> the best of a person who claimed to care as
> well...but you revealed a hell of a lot in two
> short--and at the same time, EXTREMELY
> LONG--months. I can see how our presidents leave
> office looking as if they've aged 20 years now.
>
> Boy I'll tell ya', too...I can understand her
> being mad with me. Furious, even. I was wrong to
> put your shit out in the street like I did that
> Saturday morning, Monique, yes I was. That's why I
> qualified my statement about the general
> tastelessness of putting the shit of another
> out...in the street. I did that; what she did not
> post herself from our e-mails I put out myself,
> and that was tasteless. Wrong.
>
> But your anger is appropriately directed at me for
> that, not anyone else, and more than that, going
> across the street...stepping over the shit I put
> there...and tagging up with The Iron Sheik when
> you spent months on end as Sergeant
> Slaughter...that really tells a narrative. Vince
> McMahon himself couldn't write better theatre. You
> have no honor. You pulled the ultimate heel turn.
> And this right now, brother, is a shoot.
>
> Seriously though, it really does tell the whole
> story. Forgot what you just read...all 1 of
> you...all you need to know is that Monique is
> vengeful enough a person that she would not only
> burn your house to the ground and everyone in it,
> but go across the street to Ted Bundy's house
> first to borrow the gasoline and the matches...and
> then consult with Ted's lawyer (you get the joke,
> don't you..) over a late lunch. That is lack of
> honor, folks. The defense rests.
>
>
> (footnote: Megan texted ME to initiate the below
> exchange...asked, "has Mo lost it?" But in the
> spirit of taking bits and pieces of the truth and
> tailoring them to a flattering 3-piece suit of
> lies...I'll leave that to the imagination.)
>
> /
> and
>
> "never open your mouth till you know the shot."
>
> /

Is this actually from William Moreno? Wasn't he banned and notified e was not allowed to post here?

Posted by: projecting-eesh ()
Date: August 19, 2015 06:45AM

eesh Wrote:
> How does one person have so many different
> personalities and writing styles? You are that "
> troll fios" that Cary marked a while back.
>
> What a nut job.

You're projecting again my fat little fairy-boy

Posted by: Ricky Roma. ()
Date: August 19, 2015 06:52AM

I like how none of you guys can form an intelligent or incisively humorous rebuttal to incisive and humorous points made. Post lame jpegs and gifs instead.

"Are we talking about this, or are we 'talking about this'?"

It's appropos we watched that parable the night after this all began.....

......and that a certain someone did not pay attention to the moral of the story of Shelly 'the machine' Levine...

Posted by: Rick Roma ()
Date: August 19, 2015 06:54AM

I like how none of you guys can form an intelligent or incisively humorous rebuttal to incisive and humorous points made. Post lame jpegs and gifs instead.

"Are we talking about this, or are we 'talking about this'?"

It's appropos we watched that parable the night after this all began.....

......and that a certain someone did not pay attention to the moral of the story of Shelly 'the machine' Levine...

Posted by: sign on the line that is dotted ()
Date: August 19, 2015 07:05AM

Bitch Wrote:
> LurkerUpWayTooLateForThisShit Wrote:
> -----
> > hell, even fully support other tiny human
> beings until
> > they reach adulthood.
>
>
> I won't say anything but maybe you'll realize why
> this comment just doesn't "fit"...

Okay.

Can you compose an equally well-written response to the satirical indictment written by Glenngary Glen-Ross?

Seriously....write something that logically challenges this piece...use your words.

Impress me. In words alone, come up with something that impeached the post in question.

You can't. You can't write. You can only spew bile. In a head-on logical, composed challenge in the form of debate...not name calling....both you and eesh are incapable of putting on a convincing defense.

Posted by: Rebuttal ()
Date: August 19, 2015 09:34AM

If it wasn't apparent before, it should be obvious now; that eesh and especially lizzie, don't care about what you have to say, Misery. It's time for you to go back to hiding under the covers now.

Date: August 19, 2015 10:34AM

Ricky Roma. Wrote:
> I like how none of you guys can form an
> intelligent or incisively humorous rebuttal to
> incisive and humorous points made. Post lame jpegs
> and gifs instead.

Oh, we can. You're just not important enough to warrant an in depth reply. Nobody cares about anything you have to say, at all - not even your own lawyers, LOL!

Posted by: Megynlynn ()
Date: August 19, 2015 10:38AM

Why did miz send messages from days before actually almost a month saying thats*why he responded. My phone is dead and I don't care to charge it but I am almost certain that is not the case. There was stuff in between his screen cap and Monique's (she had my version because I sent it to her on Facebook.)*

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/19/2015 10:39AM by Megynlynn.

Posted by: 4gffua ()
Date: August 19, 2015 10:58AM

William Moreno is an absolute nutter and has no points that merit or need a response. In contrast Moreno has no explanation for his own lies to the police and the allegations in his lawsuit and sworn deposition that he knows to be false. Moreno also has no explanation for his own stalking of Monique which was caught on surveillance camera when he staked out her house. Moreno is a creeper, as if any more evidence was needed.

At some point there should be an intervention with his parents before he bankrupt them. Since William Moreno himself has zero prospects of ever holding gainful employment, he is effectively burning his future and increasing the odds he will end up a ward of the state.

Posted by: Go away William Moreno ()
Date: August 19, 2015 12:45PM

Is this guy retarded or something? I don't even mean that in a mean way. He writes this long winded post and doesn't get the reaction he wants, then proceeded to fail at provoking some sort of argument from both lizzie and eesh.

When someone replies with a short answer, as lizzie did here and in emails its a strong indicator that you aren't worth their time or attention. She said in emails "I don't have time for nonsense" "Whatever you say, I don't care" "I'm blocking you" it appears as if she doesn't want to engage in your unnecessary childish drama William Moreno.

When she didn't give you the reaction you hoped for in emails you brought it here hoping and thinking she would give you some attention. You know its bad when both lizzie AND eesh don't even care enough to troll you anymore. It must really hurt to know that lizzie spent hours upon hours engaging with and responding to eesh while at your house, not paying you any mind and when you try to do the same thing here she doesn't even give you the time of day.

Why can't you get it through your head that everyone is sick of you and rightfully so? If lizzie wants to talk to eesh what business is it of yours? If Megan wants to talk to lizzie why do you care? I know your mother screwed you up and you don't seem to realize that people have minds of their own and can make decisions for themselves without the help of their mothers, that's what adults do.

Megan doesn't like you or care about you. Lizzie doesn't care about you or like you, accept this fact and find something better to do than worry about what everyone else is doing that doesn't even concern you.

You have no control over anyone or anything and no amount of manipulation, money or bribery is going to change that. Lizzie is going to talk to eesh and Megan is going t talk to lizzie but none of them seem to want to talk to you.

Why do you think that is?

In one of your creepy voicemails you said something like "I think you want me to reach out to you" I doubt that. If lizzie wanted you to reach out to you, she wouldn't have been ignoring your phone calls.

You told her you two were no longer communicating and when she went along with it, you sent her several more emails. You talk about others playing games but you try to play games with people who wrote the rules to this stuff. Everyone sees through you now and no one cares about you.

Go away.

Posted by: urhousesoon ()
Date: August 19, 2015 02:42PM

the reality is misery just made complete fools of liz and eesh

his post even called them out before they did it, liz and eesh IMMEDIATELY RESPONDED LIKE FUCKING 3rd GRADE CHILDREN

the most failure ever is liz NOT DOING SHIT to eesh or katie after MONTHS of posting shit - now she is eeshs bitch GREAT JOB LIZZIE!

miz you have taken the high road, let these pathetic buttbuddies pretend they have lives and continually prove just how immature they are with their psots back and forth

Posted by: FG4N4 ()
Date: August 19, 2015 03:20PM

Don't you retards ever sleep???? 12:46 am 1:55 am 4:15am

Posted by: ZzZzZzZz ()
Date: August 19, 2015 03:23PM

I wish there was a way to make it impossible for certain "people" to access the internet. An implanted micro chip or something.

Posted by: Some ppl take this site too srs ()
Date: August 19, 2015 04:20PM

urhousesoon Wrote:
> the reality is misery just made complete fools of
> liz and eesh

LMAO! Oh the delusions get worse and worse by the day.

Posted by: Bugg ()
Date: August 19, 2015 04:37PM

The reality is, William Moreno is in love with lizzie and is insanely jealous of her and eesh. He can't deal with the fact that lizzie doesn't want him and would rather speak to eesh over him. He doesn't understand that women don't like weak, needy, clingy, whiny men who call them repeatedly and leave crying voicemails. He doesn't get that no one cares about his feelings.

Both eesh and lizzie have cost him thousands worth of dollars, the only one being made a fool of is Moreno.

He failed at putting both eesh and lizzie in jail, the police and courts both took their side over his.
Whether you like it or not, he is losing to both of them big time. Mostly because he has to sit here and watch the two of them speak civilly after everything and knowing he only has himself to blame for them making up.

Each time he comes here spazzing out about eesh and lizzie they win, especially eesh. Every time he's done it lizzie and eesh stop going at each others throats. Now he is failing at starting something between lizzie and Megan. He is so desperate its the most sad and pathetic thing this site has witnessed.

He is claiming lizzie is Northman and swatted him, right after apologizing. They have him so fucked up its comedy gold folks! He is without a doubt the biggest liar on this forum, along with his mother.

leave me alone
Posted by: but yet he is still posting ()
Date: August 19, 2015 06:22PM

Ok get your trick o treat money bag out.

I AM THE NORTHMAN.

I SWATTED YOU.

Re: leave me alone
Posted by: doing the thang ()
Date: August 19, 2015 06:28PM

Call mommy

Call Loundoun County

Call the Commonwealth

Call David

Call mommy

Courthouse Run

Subpeona Cary

Subpeoona AT&T records

Call mommy

Posted by: just stop ()
Date: August 19, 2015 06:43PM

Wm

Just leave people alone

Posted by: aint got nothin to lose nothin!! ()
Date: August 19, 2015 06:46PM

No William, keep fucking with crazy people who have nothing to lose

Posted by: he scared ()
Date: August 19, 2015 06:50PM

Wm

Who is more scared of eesh than you?

You sliced your wrists. You jumped from a moving vehicle.

What gives?

You want to sue to getnpeople to leave you alone, but yet you are on here posting all day.

Posted by: baa baa black sheep ()
Date: August 19, 2015 06:52PM

It's funny because eesh isn't the one he should be afraid of

Posted by: 150k legal bill ()
Date: August 19, 2015 06:52PM

William Moreno is a bad person that just bankrupted his parents.

Posted by: Why all this ()
Date: August 19, 2015 06:54PM

Wm

What is this really all about? Whom do you want to control here? Your postings are obvious. But yet you are ready to sue when your postings don't get you what you want.

What is the deal here?

Posted by: Threat Matrix ()
Date: August 19, 2015 06:54PM

baa baa black sheep Wrote:
> It's funny because eesh isn't the one he should be
> afraid of

This is a threat and appropriate action will be taken

Posted by: lulzzie ()
Date: August 19, 2015 06:55PM

He says he got the lawsuit for Chuck and all the other victims of eesh but it was really his dad's idea. William never told them anything because he didn't want them to see his child molesting posts. He also tried drooping out of the lawsuit himself because he feared what the jury would think of him because of that shit. He has much more to worry about now though.

Posted by: yes call everybody ()
Date: August 19, 2015 06:58PM

Threat Matrix Wrote:
> baa baa black sheep Wrote:
> -----
> > It's funny because eesh isn't the one he should
> be
> > afraid of
>
>
> This is a threat and appropriate action will be
> taken

That's not a threat at all but that's nice. He wants to call the cops over false crimes, someone can give him something to actually call the police about and let's see if they actually help him like they always haven't before.

Or maybe the CIA will or the FBI

Posted by: stop for heaven sakes ()
Date: August 19, 2015 06:59PM

Wm

When is this all going to stop? When all your enemy posters are incarcerated? Why all this talk about suing other posters? Do you think you really have a chance to sue everyone who is against you? Show the "nice" postings you have posted of your fellow posters? Those postings will bite you in the ass eventually.

Posted by: Lie-N-Wait ()
Date: August 19, 2015 07:02PM

He isn't and can't and won't ever do shit to anybody. He's all talk. But just like so many others he's got a big surprise coming his way.

Posted by: yet again ()
Date: August 19, 2015 07:02PM

Threat Matrix Wrote:
> baa baa black sheep Wrote:
> -----
> > It's funny because eesh isn't the one he should
> be
> > afraid of
>
>
> This is a threat and appropriate action will be
> taken

What action? Against whom? Really?

Date: August 19, 2015 07:04PM

I think with all the legal bills, the Morenos are going to have a spartan Christmas. What exactly do you get someone with William's......condition? Crayons and coloring books? Paint by numbers?

Posted by: Call 912 ()
Date: August 19, 2015 07:05PM

Against whoever he's mad at the most the current day. Apparently today was Megan's turn. He tried and failed at provoking something this morning just like he tries and fails at everything he's ever attempted in life. Anything regarding the law you can bet to walk away from when it comes to him.

Just ask eesh and lizzie!

Posted by: u not innocent ()
Date: August 19, 2015 07:06PM

Wm

You act the victim constantly. I notice you are very quick to tell others "faults" here. The Washington Post & other websites had no problem naming yours. YOU put yourself out as a victim. You aren't a victim at all. You are most definitely a deep down dark perpetrator.

Posted by: Darks ()
Date: August 19, 2015 07:14PM

No way. It's just dark humor. Not dark secrets. Sharon thought it was so funny she failed the polygraph hah hah hah

Posted by: major lawsuit ()
Date: August 19, 2015 07:15PM

Wm

That lawsuit is a total joke. Money tossed away. The Leiser law firm doesn't give a damn about winning that case. They are a law firm out for MONEY. All the emails, all the meetings, all the telephone calls, the traveling, etc., all at your family's expense. The real winners will be the Leiser law firm. Mark my words.

Posted by: Sharon is a bitch ()
Date: August 19, 2015 07:19PM

William Moreno will kill himself when he loses the lawsuit. Nobody likes pedophiles and bitch mothers that encourage their son to molest children and look at kid porn

Date: August 19, 2015 07:20PM

Rather than spending all that money on lawyers, they should have found someone to "handle" eesh. Im sure it would have been extremely easy with a 100,000 budget that they're giving to their attorneys

Posted by: High Horse ()
Date: August 19, 2015 07:21PM

William came to my neck of the woods. Saw some of my guy friends who adore me, he said they were "low lives" funny, considering he doesn't know any of them, but I can tell you this much - none of those guys has ever expressed their desire to rape infants, fuck babies up the ass, touch children or ask if anyone has molested anyone and when does it escalate to rape. How low lifey of them.

Posted by: Stanky leg ()
Date: August 19, 2015 07:23PM

There was one night where he was saying he thought all the stuff with eesh had happened to him because he's been a bad person.

Now what on earth could he possibly be talking about? He has no criminal record, what could he have done to feel like he deserved the eesh shit because he had been a bad person in his life.

Date: August 19, 2015 07:26PM

Threat Matrix Wrote:
> Rather than spending all that money on lawyers,
> they should have found someone to "handle" eesh.
> Im sure it would have been extremely easy with a
> 100,000 budget that they're giving to their
> attorneys

William already claims that his mother is making sure the CIA "handles" me. LOL

Posted by: idk about that one ()
Date: August 19, 2015 07:27PM

Sharon is a bitch Wrote:
> William Moreno will kill himself when he loses the
> lawsuit. Nobody likes pedophiles and bitch mothers
> that encourage their son to molest children and
> look at kid porn

I'm not sure any of that has actually happened lol but yes Sharon is a bitch and I do wholeheartedly, sincerely and genuinely do hope he kills himself, he'd be doing so many people a favor, especially his family.

Posted by: Funnee ()
Date: August 19, 2015 07:29PM

What I find to be the most comical of all is that they filed this lawsuit hoping that the harassment would stop and it only got worse. After they did the Washington Post William ended up getting trolled all over the internet.

Date: August 19, 2015 07:48PM

Funnee Wrote:
> What I find to be the most comical of all is that
> they filed this lawsuit hoping that the harassment
> would stop and it only got worse. After they did
> the Washington Post William ended up getting
> trolled all over the internet.

In all seriousness, about 90% of the Post article's comments and world wide article comments were negative towards eesh, not the morenos.

Lest we forget the 200 or so comments on Reddit's punchable faces laughing at eesh over his physical appearance and the article. The retaliatory Reddit post by eesh trying to troll lizzie and moreno only garnered a handful of replies

Posted by: E.D ()
Date: August 19, 2015 07:50PM

There were quite a few nasty posts on other websites dedicated to Moreno only. I will see if I can locate them.

Posted by: pussy ()
Date: August 19, 2015 08:00PM

Posted by: Note to self thread ()
Date: September 20, 2015 11:16PM

Take two?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.