HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Lib cut in face in DC says... “Someone that would be doing something like this, perhaps they’ll get picked up for doing something worse in the future, that’s what concerns me,”
Posted by: Libs gonna lib. ()
Date: August 02, 2015 05:15AM

Photo-Jul-31-6-53-23-PM-1254x1254.jpg

“Someone that would be doing something like this, perhaps they’ll get picked up for doing something worse in the future, that’s what concerns me,” says Ben Fishel, who is the grandson of the late CBS broadcaster Andy Rooney.

http://wtop.com/dc/2015/08/grandson-famed-broadcaster-recounts-slashing-attack-d-c/

YOU MEAN TO TELL ME BEING CUT IN THE FACE LIKE THAT IS NOT WORSE ENOUGH FOR YOU?

Libs gonna lib I guess.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lib cut in face in DC says... “Someone that would be doing something like this, perhaps they’ll get picked up for doing something worse in the future, that’s what concerns me,”
Posted by: WTTH4 ()
Date: August 02, 2015 05:57AM

Why are knives still legal in this country?

Re: Lib cut in face in DC says... “Someone that would be doing something like this, perhaps they’ll get picked up for doing something worse in the future, that’s what concerns me,”
Posted by: Libs gonna lib. ()
Date: August 02, 2015 01:55PM

Libs gonna lib.

Posted by: It's only a scratch.... ()
Date: August 02, 2015 02:28PM

of life. Cuts heal but stupidity doesn't. You ain't lived until you've been a knife fight. At least this guy has something to brag about.
Anybody else got battle scars? Silly court cases don't count.

Posted by: illiberal education ()
Date: August 02, 2015 03:12PM

Nothing funnier than white liberals being attacked and beaten by the same niggers they march and protest for.

Posted by: Funny Guy! ()
Date: August 02, 2015 03:20PM

illiberal education Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Nothing funnier than white liberals being attacked
> and beaten by the same niggers they march and
> protest for.

You have an astute sense of humor. And limited too. Get out of the house more.

Posted by: Funny Bone ()
Date: August 02, 2015 04:11PM

Funny Guy! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> illiberal education Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Nothing funnier than white liberals being
> attacked
> > and beaten by the same niggers they march and
> > protest for.
>
>
> You have an astute sense of humor. And limited
> too. Get out of the house more.

But it is funny. These cucks at 130 pounds and in skinny jeans are walking targets. Either you can accept the truth that black men (6% of the population) commit over 50% of the total crime in this country, or you can get slashed in the face for not giving up $5.

Come feel all the love that blacks have for whites in America (and worldwide) here: http://www.reddit.com/r/CoonTown/

Posted by: stupid fucking libtards ()
Date: August 02, 2015 11:01PM

Attachments:
certified-libtarded1.png
obama-doing-flies-forever-lifting.gif

Posted by: Fags gonna fag ()
Date: August 02, 2015 11:41PM

Fags gonna fag

Posted by: Marge ()
Date: August 02, 2015 11:48PM

Classy dame
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: PP ()
Date: August 03, 2015 12:24AM

Planned Parenthood's clientele is 40% black. If it wasn't for PP we'd be overrun with niglets.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.