HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
home depot - improving also un-improving import
Posted by: VA and GA are big for wood ()
Date: August 01, 2015 10:19PM

home depot - improving also un-improving import

years ago they attacked anything made in usa - just like Walmart. they sold only plumbing parts incompatible with Made in USA plumbing - cheap crap from china. any USA product they simply refuse to carry if they had any chinese equivalent

today they are offering a more Made in USA: but also taking AWAY things.

Silver solder: made mexico. bullshit USA has silver. also it is $10/lb MORE EXPENSIVE - they are cashing in for illegals in the rare earth metals market

WOOD. Made in Brazil. BULLSHIT. VA has, since the 1600's, has had a huge lumber business - supply wood for fairfax homes and buildings (note GA, maybe some carolina wood also used - likely due to "quiet deals" with GA and NC to fuck over VA)

AXES - made in USA $40. made in india: $20. and they are kept in separate parts of the store so anyone lookign at the 1/2 price ones MIGHT not realize they have high quality choice

heave equipment, air: they carry NOTHING made in USA - strangling places like CHICAGO and siblings who've long made construction pnumatics

EMPLOYEES OF THE MONTH: sign removed. they now have a sign of illegals hired "showing diversity"

HD is better overall: but still definitely tilted toward California collecting "fees" (such as DMV) from immigrants then sending them to VA for tax bailouts

according to obama.gov: if a foreigner walks in the USA, they are owed food stamps and medicaid and rent aid. and any obama.gov democrat county (suck as fairfax) is going to rush to give it to them FOR VOTES - which is illegal and if proven: jail time - big time

PROVE I"M WRONG. prove i can walk in to japan, china, mexico and get free shit simply becase "i said i'm already here - you have to give it". tell me there are white turf take-over areas where whites have liberal access to spending money in those respective countries with intent to bring in as many whites as possible and overthow the money printing presses

because that's EXACTLY what obama.gov did. the president and two top CEO of the beauro of printing and engraving (the money factory) are black woman, hispanic woman, asian woman. the "vice president" of the BPE is only a media dick to show a white face to the public.

California franchises get imports cheap from shipping ports they didn't even let Californian's build: they were built in asia to kill american industry with under-prices (dumping is illegal) underpriced "competing goods". A big part of California democrats is fucking over america to get quick cash shipping imports on the West to East train (NOTE: it costs EXTRA to ship goods the other way. guess why.)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: home depot - improving also un-improving import
Posted by: UpCdK ()
Date: August 02, 2015 06:23AM

>AXES - made in USA $40

I had to go online to get an axe. I bought a Finnish (Fiskar) axe. It came in sizes, instead of the everyone must be 5' 8".

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.