HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I never knew it was possible to order a cobra online and have it delivered to you next day in the mail.
Posted by: Overnight Shifter. ()
Date: August 01, 2015 02:37AM

article-1370494-0B5CCF6C00000578-373_468

I guess anything is possible if you got the cash.
Someone in Houston Texas had one in their apartment.
They moved away and left it behind.
LOL

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I never knew it was possible to order a cobra online and have it delivered to you next day in the mail.
Posted by: FrankR. ()
Date: August 01, 2015 07:08AM

Im thinking Christmas present for Obama. But he doesn't celebrate that holiday anymore.

Re: I never knew it was possible to order a cobra online and have it delivered to you next day in the mail.
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: August 01, 2015 07:13AM

Black mambas are cooler.

Date: August 01, 2015 07:21AM

Which one is deadlier?

Date: August 01, 2015 07:27AM

I got a snake, mang.
Attachments:
image.jpg
image.jpg

Date: August 01, 2015 07:46AM

Can you ship a snake on a plane?

Date: August 01, 2015 07:48AM

Posted by: I think so ()
Date: August 01, 2015 01:41PM

eesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Can you ship a snake on a plane?

I think so.

Posted by: unkEN ()
Date: August 01, 2015 10:29PM

china is selling allot of ILLEGAL product online: for example - equipment for stealing cars - illegal to possess in the USA

and they are attacking usa computers and telephone companies to insure they have control to about make you buy their stuff

-------------------------
perhaps indi will ship you a snake however your in deep shit if caught

YOUR the idiot ordering it - it IS your problem

they are still looking for which asian brough eels and put them in Virgian waters - which are killing all the fish

INDEED - still looking for to possibly imprison the asians who attacks USA wildlife

Date: August 01, 2015 11:19PM

Asians are the biggest destroyers of the native ecosystems in the U.S. by far. Snakehead fish and Asain carp in this area for example. The Everglades in Florida are full of Asain snakes and Asian big foots too. They're typically good peoples though, just not very smart when it comes to wildlife.

Date: August 01, 2015 11:37PM

+
Attachments:
1.jpg

Date: August 01, 2015 11:37PM

++
Attachments:
2.jpg

Date: August 01, 2015 11:38PM

-
Attachments:
3.jpg

+-
Attachments:
4.jpg

-----
Attachments:
5.jpg

-+-++
Attachments:
7.jpg

Posted by: abelard ()
Date: August 02, 2015 12:10AM

>Which one is deadlier?

Mambas. They're crazy poisonous and don't have much fear of people, although their rep for actively seeking out humans is probably exaggerated. They kill a shit-ton of cattle every year but not all that many people. Even so, folks I know run them over on principal when they can. You get bit, you die.

Cobras tend to keep to themselves and seem to avoid people when they can. Get bit and you're in a world of trouble, but get spit on (some of them spit) and you'll probably be okay, if unhappy.

Posted by: Lucky snake ()
Date: August 02, 2015 01:59PM

Lucky snake in the above pics.

Posted by: Only stupid Americans. ()
Date: August 02, 2015 02:34PM

Cruelty to animals. Only pathetic greedy Americans would import exotic snakes to show off. Go visit them in their habitat.

Date: August 02, 2015 03:47PM

Only stupid Americans. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Cruelty to animals. Only pathetic greedy Americans
> would import exotic snakes to show off. Go visit
> them in their habitat.

Are you not American yourself? You write this as if you don't identify as an American.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.