HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
THE OFFICIAL FAIRFAX UNDERGROUND ASHLEY MADISON THREAD. CLICK HERE FOR THE JUICY DETAILS.
Posted by: D.I.V.O.R.C.E. ()
Date: July 30, 2015 11:30AM

This is the official thread.
Check here for live updates.
We will let you know all the juicy details.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: THE OFFICIAL FAIRFAX UNDERGROUND ASHLEY MADISON THREAD. CLICK HERE FOR THE JUICY DETAILS.
Posted by: Post Article ()
Date: July 30, 2015 11:35AM

Re: THE OFFICIAL FAIRFAX UNDERGROUND ASHLEY MADISON THREAD. CLICK HERE FOR THE JUICY DETAILS.
Posted by: Another Post Article ()
Date: July 30, 2015 11:37AM

Posted by: U Haul to Manassas ()
Date: July 30, 2015 12:56PM

HeaderBigTruck.png

If a certain family member of mine's name appears on the list he had better start packing the U Haul and looking for a place in Manassas because his wife will file and she will keep the house and the kids.

Posted by: nbWYU ()
Date: July 30, 2015 01:40PM

That's why you dumbfucks should have done what I did. I used a money order to get an account on AM. No credit card trace back here. The women on AM are top notch! Hence, the money it costs but well well worth it. I set the meeting place not them setting the meeting place for the "hook up". That way I know there aren't any hidden devices around that would incriminate me.

I HAD A FUCKING BLAST WITH THE AM WOMEN!!!!!

AND............

I'M STILL DOING IT!

Posted by: Seeking Arrangement Fan ()
Date: July 30, 2015 01:46PM

Idiots, I got lots of Sugar babies willing to fuck me for hours for the same price I pay a whore for one hour. Life is good and no worries about being discovered on SA as I pay by money order!

Posted by: FEAR THIS THREAD!!!!!!! ()
Date: July 30, 2015 01:49PM

1369177554_paranoia-792.jpg

paranoid1.jpg

Lots of lurkers are scared to death of this thread and will be checking it hourly to see if the axe has fallen yet.

Posted by: Ying Ko ()
Date: July 30, 2015 01:53PM

WRONG FORUM

Posted by: If I were one of the hackers.... ()
Date: July 30, 2015 01:55PM

xmas-eve.gif

If I were one of the hackers I would lay low for a while and then drop the juicy info on Christmas Eve.

Posted by: Lm3EL ()
Date: July 30, 2015 02:05PM

U Haul to Manassas Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> src="http://www.uhaul.com/Reservations/Images/Head
> erBigTruck.png">
>
> If a certain family member of mine's name appears
> on the list he had better start packing the U Haul
> and looking for a place in Manassas because his
> wife will file and she will keep the house and the
> kids.

LOL. Does he spend much time away from the family?
"Business trips", etc.?

Posted by: YES ()
Date: July 30, 2015 02:15PM

Lm3EL Wrote:
> U Haul to Manassas Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > >
> src="http://www.uhaul.com/Reservations/Images/Head
>
> > erBigTruck.png">
> >
> > If a certain family member of mine's name
> appears
> > on the list he had better start packing the U
> Haul
> > and looking for a place in Manassas because his
> > wife will file and she will keep the house and
> the
> > kids.
>
>
> LOL. Does he spend much time away from the
> family?
> "Business trips", etc.?

As a matter of fact... YES HE DOES.

Posted by: FONZ ()
Date: July 30, 2015 02:17PM

Is there a timetable for the release of the data? I really want to see it!

Posted by: Manassas too expensive ()
Date: July 30, 2015 02:29PM

After his wife is done draining his finances he probably wont even be able to afford to live in Manassas.

Date: July 30, 2015 02:30PM

1.Avid Life Media runs Ashley Madison, the internet's #1 cheating site, for people who are married or in a relationship to have an affair. ALM also runs Established Men, a prostitution/human trafficking website for rich men to pay for sex, as well as cougar life, a dating website for cougars, man crunch, a site for gay dating, swappernet for swingers, and the big and the beautiful, for overweight dating.

3.Trevor, ALM's CTO once said "Protection of personal information" was his biggest "critical success factors" and "I would hate to see our systems hacked and/or the leak of personal information"

5.Well Trevor, welcome to your worst fucking nightmare.

7.We are the Impact Team. We have hacked them completely, taking over their entire office and production domains and thousands of systems, and over the past few years have taken all customer information databases, complete source code repositories, financial records, documentation, and emails, as we prove here. And it was easy. For a company whose main promise is secrecy, it's like you didn't even try, like you thought you had never pissed anyone off.

9.Avid Life Media has been instructed to take Ashley Madison and Established Men offline permanently in all forms, or we will release all customer records, including profiles with all the customers' secret sexual fantasies and matching credit card transactions, real names and addresses, and employee documents and emails. The other websites may stay online.

11.So far, ALM has not complied.

13.First, we expose that ALM management is bullshit and has made millions of dollars from complete 100% fraud. Example:

14.-Ashley Madison advertises "Full Delete" to "remove all traces of your usage for only $19.00"

15.-It specifically promises "Removal of site usage history and personally identifiable information from the site"

16.-Full Delete netted ALM $1.7mm in revenue in 2014. It's also a complete lie.

17.-Users almost always pay with credit card; their purchase details are not removed as promised, and include real name and address, which is of course the most important information the users want removed.

18.-Other very embarrassing personal information also remains, including sexual fantasies and more

19.-We have all such records and are releasing them as Ashley Madison remains online.

21.Avid Life Media will be liable for fraud and extreme personal and professional harm from millions of their users unless Ashley Madison and Established Men are permanently placed offline immediately.

23.Our one apology is to Mark Steele (Director of Security). You did everything you could, but nothing you could have done could have stopped this.

25.This is your last warning,

27.Impact Team

28.We are not opportunistic skids with DDoS or SQLi scanners or defacements. We are dedicated, focused, skilled, and we're never going away. If you profit off the pain of others, whatever it takes, we will completely own you.

30.For our first release, and to prove we have done all we claim, we are listing *one* Ashley Madison credit card transaction for each day for the past 7 years, complete with customer name and address (oneperday.txt) and associated profile information (oneperday_am_am_member.txt and oneperday_aminno_member.txt, selected rows from our complete dump of the AM databases). We are also releasing a hash dump and zone file for both domains, select documents from your file servers, executives' google drives, and emails, and the Ashley Madison source code repository. Also, since Ashley Madison stopped using plaintext passwords, we're also releasing the swappernet user table, which still has plaintext passwords:

31.http://imgur.com/8gQs8KV

32.https://bitbucket.org/TheImpactTeam/ashley

33.https://bitbucket.org/TheImpactTeam/ashleymadisondump

34.https://gitlab.com/ImpactTeam/ashley

35.https://gitlab.com/ImpactTeam/ashleymadisondump

36.https://launchpad.net/ashley

37.https://mega.nz/#!f4smmDCa!YM7eJE2uxDvjGhxPERYk5tgBgeRyZoEYc9d0JMFUCP0

39.1 example from this dump: "PERNELL GRAZETTE", with profile ID 23288650, who spitefully paid for Ashley Madison the day after valentine's day in 2014, lives at 10 charlotte st. Brockton, MA in the US, with email UPFRONT73@AOL.COM. He is not only married/attached, but is open to a list of fantasies from Ashley Madison's list: |29|44|39|37|7|, a.k.a. "Cuddling & Hugging", "Likes to Go Slow", "Kissing", and "Conventional Sex". He's looking for 'A woman who seeks the same things I seek: passion and affection. If you have such desires then we will get alone just fine','|54|11|9|' which means "Good Communicator", "Discretion/Secrecy", and "Average Sex Drive". He also says "I have only two personal interests on this site. Making sure that You are comfortable with me should I be so fortunate to hold your attention and making sure I take the role of discretion to an artform. I mean isn't this why we are here, to be as discreet as possible?" From the login table, we know his user ID is 'Heavy73' and password hash is '$2a$12$ndvz/F.EXyJKRYkrErX/w.EDgzF7cNkJcQvNeDGQylEMHRw2COLZO'.

41.As another, profile ID 48040 is listed as a "paid delete", which means a few of his profile text boxes are gone, but from purchase records we know it is "RICKIE RAMRATTAN" from "5499 Cosmic Crescent" "Mississauga","ON" "L4Z3P8" whose fantasies are |7|40|17|34|33|37|38|48|36|42|43|50|44|32|39|29|49|18|, which includes "Likes to Give Oral Sex", "Likes to Receive Oral Sex", "Light Kinky Fun", "Role Playing", "Erotic Tickling", "Erotic Movies", "Good With Your Hands", "Sensual Massage", and "Dressing Up/Lingerie" among others. You must be glad you paid for your profile to be deleted, huh?

43.Too bad for those men, they're cheating dirtbags and deserve no such discretion. Too bad for ALM, you promised secrecy but didn't deliver. We've got the complete set of profiles in our DB dumps, and we'll release them soon if Ashley Madison stays online.

45.And with over 37 million members, mostly from the US and Canada, a significant percentage of the population is about to have a very bad day, including many rich and powerful people.

47.Well, Noel? Trevor? Rizwan? What's it going to be?

clone this paste RAW Paste Data

Posted by: Fairfax County ()
Date: July 30, 2015 02:36PM

I am really not interested in the rest of the United States my main interest is those from Fairfax County.

Date: July 30, 2015 02:46PM

I think we are all waiting for Fairfax County......Pictures of me tongue punching your mom in the fartbox ....running my fingers through her back hair, chaining her back up in her enclosure....it will be so hot for you to see that....

Posted by: FCPS on Ashley Madison? ()
Date: July 30, 2015 03:04PM

I would LOVE to see Lockard, Zuluaga, Velkoff, and the rest of them caught out on Ashley Madison.

Posted by: BREAKING NEWS. INFO LEAKED. ()
Date: July 30, 2015 03:47PM

Ud6krzOUaQiVrbx4IWkuzUrMD8vWr4qbG1wMtmWK

Made you look.

Posted by: at least one shocking revelation ()
Date: July 30, 2015 03:52PM

Meade Skelton and Angela Atwater. Talk about getting uppity.

Posted by: Honeypot Hacker ()
Date: August 01, 2015 03:19PM

I would be tempted to set up a site just to capture names of skanks and cheaters and then publish. Imagine the fun especially if you could catch prominent people, especially bureaucrats and religious leaders.

Date: August 01, 2015 03:46PM

How is your life improved by seeing the failings of others?

Posted by: 46teE ()
Date: August 01, 2015 11:05PM

Post Article Wrote:
> http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/local/wp/2015/0
> 5/20/rich-d-c-residents-like-to-cheat-on-their-spo
> uses-according-to-dating-web-site-for-cheating-spo
> uses/

if the washington post fucking foreigner democrats are using the area printing for exthorting married people

i VOLUNTEER to chase them down

a

p.s.

it's just an ad for a $$ pay dating site "ashley madison' which isn't worth a crap

they are con-artits and if you pay to use it you'd quickly find there are far fewer people to "browse" than they had said

ie, 50,000 people: i can tell you straigh off both ashely madison and wash post know that's fraudulent advertising

fuck you was post. not only democrat biased, illgals hiring: but not bare face lying in the news and no longer doing ANY credential checking on stories (which are now no longer stories but political tripe and agenda)

Posted by: set sail for fail ()
Date: August 01, 2015 11:10PM

If you can't pull a date in real life cold from not knowing them at all, you need to work on your social skills...just saying!

Onine dating is just "ok" but anyone can sit behind a keyboard and come up with something (since you have time to sit and think of your answer)...takes a real person to go up and talk to someone IRL and get their number and see them again and again and make that person WANT to see you....explains those that flash money around trying to catch a mate (male or female)...all that will get you is gold diggers anyway...

Dating is rough out here-- its like trying to make someone your friend AND you have to convince them to want to fuck you at the same time!!!

Date: August 01, 2015 11:19PM

Manassas too expensive Wrote:
> After his wife is done draining his finances he
> probably wont even be able to afford to live in
> Manassas.

Seen a friend of mine lose EVERYTHING in the divorce. His wife, corvette, the kids, the house, EVERYTHING because he cheated on her.

Now he's slaving working 2 jobs, 70 hour, 6 day weeks (at least he gets sunday off to sleep) just to pay the rent on his (ironically) Manassas studio apartment while wifey and kids sleep in a 5 bedroom house out Bristow (luckily house is paid for but its HERS now!!!) and ride around in his vette and surburban LOL.

He makes something like 90k on paper, but after taxes, alimony, child support (2 kids under 10 ouch still stuck another 8+ years!), paying his lawyer who didnt do SHIT for him....he takes home MAYBE 1300 a month....and the rent is 950 of that on the studio!!! Then he still has to eat, put gas in his shitty chevy truck he still has a note on too (from a buy here pay here the divorce wrecked his credit since HIS dumbass HAD to have 50k in credit card debt TOO he HAS to pay for he was using to wine and dine the side chicks!!!), full coverage insurance...etc etc....

He calls me to vent often....and I just listen for 5 minutes and am like "welp gotta go" ...he made his bed he has to lay in it!!! ;)

Posted by: Overnight Shifter. ()
Date: August 02, 2015 04:29AM

set sail for fail Wrote:
> If you can't pull a date in real life cold from
> not knowing them at all, you need to work on your
> social skills...just saying!
>
> Onine dating is just "ok" but anyone can sit
> behind a keyboard and come up with something
> (since you have time to sit and think of your
> answer)...takes a real person to go up and talk to
> someone IRL and get their number and see them
> again and again and make that person WANT to see
> you....explains those that flash money around
> trying to catch a mate (male or female)...all that
> will get you is gold diggers anyway...
>
> Dating is rough out here-- its like trying to make
> someone your friend AND you have to convince them
> to want to fuck you at the same time!!!

The whole point of Ashley Madison was for married people to cheat ANONYMOUSLY.

Posted by: "the life of Riley" ()
Date: August 02, 2015 10:07AM

Overnight Shifter. Wrote:
> set sail for fail Wrote:
> -----
> > If you can't pull a date in real life cold from
> > not knowing them at all, you need to work on
> your
> > social skills...just saying!
> >
> > Onine dating is just "ok" but anyone can sit
> > behind a keyboard and come up with something
> > (since you have time to sit and think of your
> > answer)...takes a real person to go up and talk
> to
> > someone IRL and get their number and see them
> > again and again and make that person WANT to
> see
> > you....explains those that flash money around
> > trying to catch a mate (male or female)...all
> that
> > will get you is gold diggers anyway...
> >
> > Dating is rough out here-- its like trying to
> make
> > someone your friend AND you have to convince
> them
> > to want to fuck you at the same time!!!
>
> The whole point of Ashley Madison was for married
> people to cheat ANONYMOUSLY.

Then don't get married.

Posted by: False Advertising ()
Date: August 02, 2015 10:15AM

26 messages in this thread (now 27) and I have yet to see any of the promised "juicy details".
Attachments:
Bowl_Sheet.jpg

Date: August 02, 2015 12:08PM

Waiting on the hackers to release the list!!!

Posted by: ID:Heaven ()
Date: August 02, 2015 11:07PM

OP is a faggot. Sage goes in all fields (wish that worked here)

Posted by: INFO LEAKED INFO LEAKED ()
Date: August 19, 2015 12:20PM

The info has been officially released.

Posted by: it's all about the info Marty ()
Date: August 19, 2015 12:26PM

Posted by: Working ()
Date: August 19, 2015 12:38PM

it's all about the info Marty Wrote:
> https://thepiratebay.mn/torrent/12237184/The_Compl
> ete_Ashley_Madison_Dump_from_the_Impact_Team

I am at work so I am not about to click on the above link.

Posted by: yuppski ()
Date: August 19, 2015 12:40PM

Working Wrote:
> it's all about the info Marty Wrote:
> -----
> >
> https://thepiratebay.mn/torrent/12237184/The_Compl
>
> > ete_Ashley_Madison_Dump_from_the_Impact_Team
>
> I am at work so I am not about to click on the
> above link.

Mega-ditto

Posted by: VERY NERVOUS ABOUT THIS ()
Date: August 19, 2015 05:26PM

Has the info been posted yet? Why did they wait so long?

Posted by: D.I.V.O.R.C.E. ()
Date: August 20, 2015 02:36AM

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2015/08/19/how-to-see-if-you-or-your-spouse-appear-in-the-ashley-madison-leak/

CheckAshleyMadison.com was taken offline Wednesday evening after receiving a take-down request from Ashley Madison’s legal team under the Digital Millennial Copyright Act. It would appear that Ashley Madison’s lawyers are using the copyright provision to take down as much of the leaked information as they can; as of this writing, however, Have I Been Pwned and Trustify are still online, as are several new sites, including Ashley.cynic.al.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A website with all the info has been taken offline.
No worries though because there are other websites still out there.

Posted by: LEAKED ()
Date: August 20, 2015 04:20AM

Posted by: times up ()
Date: August 30, 2015 11:20PM

Hey Impact Team. Good job, you just pissed off 35 million people. Your names will get out one day. Enjoy looking over your sholders for the rest of your life. The best part is that no one who had a paid account is going to jail. But when you fks get caught! Either way you are no longer safe. Enjoy the rest of your life.

Posted by: sssss+1234 ()
Date: September 03, 2015 04:02PM

Ha! Your link just got taken down! Good! I hope the FBI and others step in and teach you a lesson about taking joy in the mistakes of others. Who said the list was legal? Suckers! I am still going to reporting it to the FBI!

Posted by: times up ()
Date: September 03, 2015 04:06PM

cary@fairfaxunderground.com, You said you would remove peoples names when requested, yet you did nothing and kept the list up. Now you are the one crying about getting a court order slapped in your face! Good, I hope you get a little taste of trouble now!

Posted by: Sonny Drysdale ()
Date: September 03, 2015 04:10PM

Luckily, this wasn't the only list downloaded. Put up a name and I'm sure someone can provide details.

Posted by: Notsurprised ()
Date: September 03, 2015 04:14PM

Not surprised Capital Hill tops the list. Most of the politicians are the scum of the earth.

Post Article Wrote:
> http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/local/wp/2015/0
> 5/20/rich-d-c-residents-like-to-cheat-on-their-spo
> uses-according-to-dating-web-site-for-cheating-spo
> uses/

Posted by: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ()
Date: September 03, 2015 04:22PM

sssss+1234 Wrote:
> Ha! Your link just got taken down! Good! I hope
> the FBI and others step in and teach you a lesson
> about taking joy in the mistakes of others. Who
> said the list was legal? Suckers! I am still
> going to reporting it to the FBI!

Try clicking on pages 1-15, dumb cunt.

Date: September 03, 2015 04:26PM

sssss+1234 Wrote:
> Ha! Your link just got taken down! Good! I hope
> the FBI and others step in and teach you a lesson
> about taking joy in the mistakes of others. Who
> said the list was legal? Suckers! I am still
> going to reporting it to the FBI!

You do realize the link was left open long enough to make copies?

Posted by: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ()
Date: September 03, 2015 04:29PM

Sonny Drysdale Wrote:
> sssss+1234 Wrote:
> -----
> > Ha! Your link just got taken down! Good! I
> hope
> > the FBI and others step in and teach you a
> lesson
> > about taking joy in the mistakes of others.
> Who
> > said the list was legal? Suckers! I am still
> > going to reporting it to the FBI!
>
>
> You do realize the link was left open long enough
> to make copies?

You do realize you can still see click on 1-15

Date: September 03, 2015 04:34PM

the download is gone now, but it was up long enough for someone to burn it. Hahahahha, indeed.

Posted by: ssss+1234 ()
Date: September 03, 2015 04:46PM

Hey, thanks for poiting that out. I will be sending those links to the name listed on the court order from Canada tonight. Maybe i can get this entire website taken down. Worth a try, then all of the trolls on here will have to go back under the bridge.

Date: September 03, 2015 05:11PM

pointing

Date: September 03, 2015 05:12PM

Send some bacon with your request. Might get faster results.

Posted by: Canadian bacon ()
Date: September 03, 2015 05:12PM

Ying Ko Wrote:
> Send some bacon with your request. Might get
> faster results.

No, ask for some bacon! 100lbs of fresh Canadian bacon and Cary will take down the list for good.

Posted by: Still there ()
Date: September 03, 2015 05:48PM

LOL, they've "removed" it from the net. Wellllllll...removed it insofar that most people are all like, "HOW DO I COMPUTER????" and can't be bothered to:

- Download a torrent client (Transmission works great on the Mac; I'm sure you folks with lesser computers have options)

- Google up the link of the AshMad torrent. It's a p2p system, jackholes, so they CAN'T take it down. Ever.

- Get the file.

- Decompress it (on most OSes you just double-click it).

- Then search for the data string you want.

It's pretty easy, but then in the AshMad MoCo thread there were people asking for zips that had already been done, and couldn't be bothered to ctrl-f and find them.

So rest assured, faggots, the data are still out there. And always will be. You cheating scumsuckers have your names out there....forever.

Posted by: FBI is Tracking All Downloads!!! ()
Date: September 04, 2015 01:17PM

I hope everyone knows that all the information was illegally obtained with credit card info and everyone who downloads that information is now a criminal and subject to going to jail if caught. I hope everyone who dowloaded or even looked at that file is tracked by the NSA and FBI and goes straight to JAIL!!!!!! My God, don't some of you people have better things to do with you like???!!

Posted by: FBI is Tracking All Downloads!!! ()
Date: September 04, 2015 01:20PM

I hope you know that all the information was illegally obtained with credit card info and everyone who downloads that information is now a criminal and subject to going to jail if caught. I hope everyone who dowloaded or even looked at that file is tracked by the NSA and FBI and goes straight to JAIL!!!!!! My God, don't some of you people have better things to do with you like???!!

Posted by: Read This... ()
Date: September 04, 2015 01:21PM

You are a jackass fagot!!

Posted by: tmUvU ()
Date: September 04, 2015 01:27PM

FBI is Tracking All Downloads!!! Wrote:
> I hope you know that all the information was
> illegally obtained with credit card info and
> everyone who downloads that information is now a
> criminal and subject to going to jail if caught.
> I hope everyone who dowloaded or even looked at
> that file is tracked by the NSA and FBI and goes
> straight to JAIL!!!!!! My God, don't some of you
> people have better things to do with you like???!!

false

and you must not have anything better to do with your life if you worry about people that do not have better things to do with their lives

Posted by: Back at ya - tmUvU ()
Date: September 04, 2015 01:37PM

Just answer I expect from nerd geek jackass- next time be a little more creative with you comebacks...

Posted by: trtrttr55 ()
Date: September 04, 2015 01:43PM

im an inpartial person to this whole thing- but you should just stop. you're keeping this story alive here. you got your court order (for now), relax.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.