HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
cary is blocking ip [Responded to by Cary]
Posted by: cary is blocking ip ()
Date: July 28, 2015 09:09PM

cary site operator - purportedly a network admin who "is responsible for protecting people's freedoms and is paid to do it" (note: not paid for ffu apparently) ...

is apparently blocking people based on political opinions

i'm blocked. on the other hand - i'm posting becaues the block isn't working well

well if being a young sysadmin in control of other peoples thoughts is ok for him - then it must be ok for me as well

personally, am being blocked due to politics (ie, lack of funds)

but what is good for the goose is good for the gander

you a fucking fake if your blockign IP. you told the judge your refusing to work with the judge "to protect peoples free rights"

FAKE

edit by Cary: Please see my response below. The ban has been lifted.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/29/2015 11:30AM by Cary.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: cary is blocking ip
Posted by: F9FHL ()
Date: July 28, 2015 09:17PM

Must have added St. Elizabeth's subnet to the blocked list.

Posted by: net mask ()
Date: July 28, 2015 09:35PM

255.whiny.little.bitches

Posted by: vWTMM ()
Date: July 28, 2015 09:53PM

He's most likely trying to block all the eesh, morano and lizzie crappola spam threads.

Posted by: nnhJJcd ()
Date: July 28, 2015 09:56PM

No, he claimed it was because of political opinions.

Posted by: Alexander Smith ()
Date: July 29, 2015 02:58AM

Ignore the OP it's just the "svenestle" (however you spell it). It goes away eventually.

Posted by: Cary ()
Date: July 29, 2015 11:29AM

cary is blocking ip Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> cary site operator - purportedly a network admin
> who "is responsible for protecting people's
> freedoms and is paid to do it" (note: not paid for
> ffu apparently) ...
>
> is apparently blocking people based on political
> opinions
>

> i'm blocked. on the other hand - i'm posting
> becaues the block isn't working well
>

>
> well if being a young sysadmin in control of other
> peoples thoughts is ok for him - then it must be
> ok for me as well
>
> personally, am being blocked due to politics (ie,
> lack of funds)
>
> but what is good for the goose is good for the
> gander
>
> you a fucking fake if your blockign IP. you told
> the judge your refusing to work with the judge "to
> protect peoples free rights"
>
> FAKE

You were banned from posting to the Fairfax General forum for FLOODING exclusively racist content in unrelated threads.

As you come from a confirmed local IP address racist content is generally tolerated, but not when it (or anything really) amounts to a FLOOD. There are plenty of racist posters on Fairfax Underground who have never been moderated because they don't FLOOD their ideology.

For example in the thread "Woman's Body Found in Herndon" you posted 8 back-to-back racist rants completely unrelated to the thread at hand.

You are certainly entitled to your opinions and I will protect your ability to express them so long as you don't use that power to drown out other voices or derail the topic at hand. Flooding is only thing that will immediately get you banned from posting.

As you do not seem to have a registered account blocking you from posting to Fairfax General was my only recourse to get your attention. You'll notice that I didn't block you from posting to Off-Topic or any other forum.

This ban has just been lifted and you're once again free to post anywhere in the forums. Please just ensure your comments in Fairfax General threads remain ON-TOPIC and your racist rants don't spill over and convolute threads on legitimate topics.

- Cary (the admin)

Re: cary is blocking ip [Responded to by Cary]
Posted by: Finally ()
Date: July 29, 2015 02:37PM

Well, at least Cary tried. But I don't understand why this nut isn't blocked when he posts his paranoid delusional rants (racist or otherwise) in other threads.

Posted by: tDHdG ()
Date: July 29, 2015 02:55PM

Cary Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

i will back off some

some of it is old habit i had a need for which is now not the same: the "gov" is now not trying to kill me - just stealing from me badly and sending me legal notices they are trying to re-neg on promises ... which is a big difference. but not so secure if you are me. it was intended to defame them and they totally deserved anything they came across by google happenstance.

i find democrat comments just as offensive as democrats find my comments you are not alone in the feeling!

others derail topics as well - and post off topic items in the wrong forum - and their content (such as poop talk , as opposed to my "fx co should swallow the same pills they are handing out talks"). i deliver quality as well as quantity i always say!

but some of it is old habit from "fx is trying to kill me" posts. and if you read them i can prove that ... i have plenty of signed papers to show they stranded me and i had gotten threats that would lead to death from gov and family

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.