HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Gentlemen give me your honest opinion. How much longer does this woman's figure have left until it passes the point of no return? 6 months? 1 year?
Posted by: Overnight Shifter. ()
Date: July 21, 2015 03:14AM

2co1ug4.jpg

This winter is gonna be a brutal one for sure.
Will she be able to wear this exact same outfit again in March/April of 2016?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gentlemen give me your honest opinion. How much longer does this woman's figure have left until it passes the point of no return? 6 months? 1 year?
Posted by: Richard Simmons ()
Date: July 21, 2015 04:25AM

There it is. The shorts were from last year. She won't admit she went up a size.
Let her keep you warm this winter if the head is good, then dump in spring.
And be safe! Do not impregnate!

Re: Gentlemen give me your honest opinion. How much longer does this woman's figure have left until it passes the point of no return? 6 months? 1 year?
Posted by: NipNotSignedIn ()
Date: July 21, 2015 05:52AM

^^^
Sage advise right there. Especially if the head is good AND if she does anal on demand you may want to think about joining a gym with her.

Nip

Posted by: 5 years from now? ()
Date: July 21, 2015 02:06PM

What about 5 years from now?

Posted by: dfjsdfghg ()
Date: July 21, 2015 02:08PM

Already past the point of no return

Posted by: Fat ass ()
Date: July 21, 2015 02:09PM

Already past her prime with that big fat ass.

Posted by: shfddjj ()
Date: July 21, 2015 02:19PM

You posted a picture of a gorilla. Please try again.

Posted by: Too late for a gym? ()
Date: July 21, 2015 02:38PM

NipNotSignedIn Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ^^^
> Sage advise right there. Especially if the head is
> good AND if she does anal on demand you may want
> to think about joining a gym with her.
>
> Nip

Could a gym be of any benefit at this point?

Posted by: market for whale blubber? ()
Date: July 21, 2015 02:41PM

Avast!

Posted by: Eesh. Whats your opinion? ()
Date: July 22, 2015 04:44PM

Eesh.
Whats your opinion?
She is no Karen Carpenter that's for sure.

Posted by: Right Thinking American ()
Date: July 22, 2015 07:08PM

It's not nice to mock Michelle like that.

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: July 22, 2015 07:09PM

'
Attachments:
1437569809182.jpg

Posted by: 7H3EG ()
Date: July 22, 2015 07:22PM

The 2 above are just cuties, without much life experience. The OP: Are you asking because this is your GF?
If you want to know the truth, .. if you care about her (if she is your GF), just do things together like tennis, walks, jogging ., etc.
It's funny how you leave out the face in the pic.

Anway, in marriage, eventually it is about who the person is, not thay they are still supermodel, etc.
IMO
== Married 14.5 years.

Posted by: Mike O'Meara Show Fan ()
Date: July 22, 2015 10:54PM

I'd do either or both, in theory, but for legality and ''who wants to see this monstrosity?'' reasons I would steer clear and leave them to the gentle ministrations of their middle school classmates or their dad Billy Ray Cyrus.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.