HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
YO YO YO, FUCK YOU TO THE PEOPLE THAT WANT ME BANNED, THEY DROPPED MY CHARGE AND I HAVE A RECORDING CONTRACT!!! HAVE A NICE WEEKEND! YO YO YO
Posted by: Trebor Snika ()
Date: May 22, 2009 10:20AM

YO YO YO LATERS

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: YO YO YO, FUCK YOU TO THE PEOPLE THAT WANT ME BANNED, THEY DROPPED MY CHARGE AND I HAVE A RECORDING CONTRACT!!! HAVE A NICE WEEKEND! YO YO YO
Posted by: fairfaxdude ()
Date: May 22, 2009 10:28AM

this twat-sicle is still posting?

Re: YO YO YO, FUCK YOU TO THE PEOPLE THAT WANT ME BANNED, THEY DROPPED MY CHARGE AND I HAVE A RECORDING CONTRACT!!! HAVE A NICE WEEKEND! YO YO YO
Posted by: graymoose1 ()
Date: May 22, 2009 10:34PM

Will somebody please shoot this prick

Posted by: pgens ()
Date: May 23, 2009 10:00AM

Someone has a contract out on you? Are you worth the trouble?

Posted by: Rap'N Granny ()
Date: May 23, 2009 06:36PM

We don't want you banned, we just don't like hearing your preschool grade rap shit.

Posted by: RCG239 ()
Date: May 23, 2009 11:38PM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/11/2011 05:51PM by RCG239.

Posted by: The McLean Rap Superstar ()
Date: May 25, 2009 06:44PM

yo fairfax, check out mah dope rhymes.... who wanna be down?

Posted by: maneater ()
Date: May 25, 2009 07:06PM

Don't be so hard on the guy. I'm happy to see a gay rapper finally made it. Everyone should cheer his ass on!

Posted by: Predator Obama ()
Date: May 25, 2009 07:18PM

we need less idiots pontificating about their rhyme skillz and more skilled musicians.

Posted by: LOLcat ()
Date: June 01, 2009 05:10PM

Iz on yo Amazon page ratenz you 1 starzzz

Posted by: britdrnva ()
Date: June 02, 2009 09:01AM

I somewhat (in a masochistic) way enjoy his "personality" on here though I usually gloss over most of his posts.

If you have a recording contract...which I also doubt...then post the details - prove yourself - otherwise you're just a troll.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.