HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Yo Cary!!!!
Posted by: Unkahootz ()
Date: July 22, 2006 09:07PM

Yo Cary and the FairfaxUnderground,


I would like to apologize for the senseless banter and self centerd diatribes I posted in threads. If I had a problem w/ a certain individual I should have pmed him rather than air my dirty laundry for everyone to see. There was no need to rustle my or anyone else's feathers. What was I trying to prove? The answer to that rhetorical question; The biggest D*ck on FU. I even crushed Gravis, it was no competition! But the truth is I'm not a D*ck...REALLY!!!!
I just wasn't happy w/ my job, house, and gf. So I resigned, moved out, and stopped talking to the ex of ill repute! I feel so much more enlightened and awake, as if I had an epiphany! Bhudda was right; accept reality, quit bitching and deal w/ your problems! That's all I got for you. Cary, please accept my sincerest apologies and consider unblocking me. If not, I totally understand.


Sincerely,

The idiot formerly known as INKAHOOTZ

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Yo Cary!!!!
Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: July 22, 2006 10:16PM

inkahootz.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Yo Cary!!!!
Posted by: WashingToneLocian ()
Date: July 22, 2006 10:23PM

The Meeper=

Brilliant!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Yo Cary!!!!
Posted by: inkahootz ()
Date: July 22, 2006 10:32PM

.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/16/2009 05:19PM by inkahootz.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Yo Cary!!!!
Posted by: LanEvo ()
Date: July 23, 2006 01:50AM

.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/18/2011 10:49PM by LanEvo.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Yo Cary!!!!
Posted by: kahootzonmynutz ()
Date: July 24, 2006 11:01AM

dude came back gayer than ever.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Yo Cary!!!!
Posted by: Found it ()
Date: June 16, 2009 05:11PM

BEST THREAD EVER

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Yo Cary!!!!
Posted by: inkahootz ()
Date: June 16, 2009 05:16PM

Found it Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> BEST THREAD EVER


This was a good one, lol! I can't believe you took the time to go through over three years worth of posts to find this. Congrats, loser!
Attachments:
Circle Sticker 43.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Yo Cary!!!!
Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: June 16, 2009 05:36PM

Hahaha. An old one for sure. I think that was the first time I ever photoshopped an image.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Yo Cary!!!!
Posted by: pgens ()
Date: June 16, 2009 05:59PM

.
Attachments:
meeperlol.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Yo Cary!!!!
Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: June 16, 2009 06:21PM

Hahaha
Attachments:
trollorly.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Yo Cary!!!!
Posted by: pgens ()
Date: June 16, 2009 06:49PM

LOL, awesome!

Except you called me a troll in the pic filename and hurt my feelings lol



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/16/2009 06:51PM by pgens.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Yo Cary!!!!
Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: June 16, 2009 08:50PM

pgens Wrote:
>>> Except you called me a troll in the pic filename and hurt my feelings lol


pWn3d!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Yo Cary!!!!
Posted by: Melissa ()
Date: June 16, 2009 10:20PM

Meeper,

That last picture made me laugh my ass off. Thank you for that, sir.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Being vague is almost as fun as that other thing.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Yo Cary!!!!
Posted by: pgens ()
Date: June 16, 2009 11:13PM

TheMeeper Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> pgens Wrote:
> >>> Except you called me a troll in the pic
> filename and hurt my feelings lol
>
>
> pWn3d!!!!


I h4v3 b33n pwn2d |n t3h thr34dez!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Yo Cary!!!!
Posted by: fairfaxdude ()
Date: June 17, 2009 07:43AM

Unkahootz Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yo Cary and the FairfaxUnderground,
>
>
> I would like to apologize for the senseless banter
> and self centerd diatribes I posted in threads. If
> I had a problem w/ a certain individual I should
> have pmed him rather than air my dirty laundry for
> everyone to see. There was no need to rustle my or
> anyone else's feathers. What was I trying to
> prove? The answer to that rhetorical question; The
> biggest D*ck on FU. I even crushed Gravis, it was
> no competition! But the truth is I'm not a
> D*ck...REALLY!!!!
> I just wasn't happy w/ my job, house, and gf. So I
> resigned, moved out, and stopped talking to the ex
> of ill repute! I feel so much more enlightened and
> awake, as if I had an epiphany! Bhudda was right;
> accept reality, quit bitching and deal w/ your
> problems! That's all I got for you. Cary, please
> accept my sincerest apologies and consider
> unblocking me. If not, I totally understand.
>
>
> Sincerely,
>
> The idiot formerly known as INKAHOOTZ


Did the INK-ster really write this in 2006? HAHHAHAHHAHAAAHHA

Wow, once a nutjob always a nutjob, huh?

______________________________________________
I have had to change the addresses to my retaliatory blogs over half a dozen times.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Yo Cary!!!!
Posted by: bimbobootz ()
Date: November 05, 2010 09:37PM

Found it Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> BEST THREAD EVER




agreed

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Yo Cary!!!!
Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: November 05, 2010 10:13PM

inkahootz Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> .

Smartest thing he ever said.

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **     **  **     **  **     **  ********  **    ** 
 **     **  ***   ***   **   **      **     **   **  
 **     **  **** ****    ** **       **     **  **   
 *********  ** *** **     ***        **     *****    
 **     **  **     **    ** **       **     **  **   
 **     **  **     **   **   **      **     **   **  
 **     **  **     **  **     **     **     **    ** 
This forum powered by Phorum.