HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
OH Gilbert!!!
Posted by: Ludwig ()
Date: June 17, 2015 06:13PM

Gilbert Arenas
Smashes Car With Cinder Block
To Get Revenge On Baby Mama
less than a minute ago BY TMZ STAFF

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/06/17/gilbert-arenas-smashes-car-with-cinder-block-to-get-revenge-on-baby-mama/#ixzz3dMNyOIPz

Ex-NBA star Gilbert Arenas took a cinder block and smashed the hell out of a Mercedes that his longtime GF Laura Govan had been driving ... and he claims the whole thing was revenge for Laura destroying his Netflix account.

Sources connected to the situation tell us the incident went down in 2014 ... where Arenas was so upset, he decided to take his anger out on the luxury vehicle.
Gilbert says he has a perfectly good explanation -- claiming Laura threw his computer in his pool and smashed 34 windows at his Calabasas home.

Gilbert says, "I don't remember my #Netflix password it was auto saved,you piece of sh*t. u take a person #Netflix away,nothing else matters."

Arenas added, "here's my comment: I LIKE NETFLIX... speaking of Netflix has anybody seen #Champs with Tysons holyfield and Hopkins???

Video in link below............

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/06/17/gilbert-arenas-smashes-car-with-cinder-block-to-get-revenge-on-baby-mama/#ixzz3dMO3jD15

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.