HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
#WrongSkin
Posted by: Yucky24. ()
Date: June 12, 2015 11:01PM

This twitter hashtag is now trending globally as libtards respond to people making fun of Rachel Dolezal for pretending to be a nigger...

https://twitter.com/GodfreyElfwick/status/609267943050997760

ROFL

Yet another perfect reminder of why I left the Left. What a bunch of fucking nutjobs.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: #WrongSkin
Posted by: Cotton ()
Date: June 14, 2015 09:15AM

I find it fascinating White liberals have been brainwashed to the point that they hate themselves. What's even more fascinating is that they,(White liberals), all talk shit about the White race, but yet they demand to live in countries and societies that have been built by White people. Why should they enjoy the living standards and the world that White people created?

If they identify with black skin, they need to move to countries that have been built by black people. Haiti would be a good start lol

Posted by: fgrgrrrrrrq ()
Date: June 14, 2015 09:24AM

When it starts to get ridiculous, that's when the pendulum starts to swing the other way. Obama's presidency was that moment. We'll never see another black president in our lifetimes. The Hispanics will gain more political power and they will not want to be lumped in with the blacks as their issues and priorities are different. Hispanics in general don't mind hard work. The Asians will never side with the blacks and they are gaining wealth now, if not power.

Posted by: Eater ()
Date: June 14, 2015 09:26AM

If anyone feels they're in the wrong skin they should start by pulling off the bottom layers of their feet and sending them my way! The crustier the better, let it air dry or even use a blow dryer for a nice crisp effect!

Posted by: Darcy ()
Date: June 14, 2015 09:31AM

fgrgrrrrrrq Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> When it starts to get ridiculous, that's when the
> pendulum starts to swing the other way. Obama's
> presidency was that moment. We'll never see
> another black president in our lifetimes. The
> Hispanics will gain more political power and they
> will not want to be lumped in with the blacks as
> their issues and priorities are different.
> Hispanics in general don't mind hard work. The
> Asians will never side with the blacks and they
> are gaining wealth now, if not power.
----------------------------------------------
Perhaps you need to get out more. People of different races and ethnicities actually work together and enjoy each other. You seem bitter and quite paranoid. Are you white?

Posted by: 9XmyW ()
Date: June 14, 2015 08:24PM

Attachments:
img.jpeg
img2.jpeg

Posted by: uNX4P ()
Date: June 14, 2015 08:28PM

Attachments:
img3.jpeg

Posted by: jvCcU ()
Date: June 14, 2015 08:28PM

anyone feeling a guilt trip? wait let me try again!

Posted by: 73dNt ()
Date: June 14, 2015 08:35PM

Attachments:
img.jpeg

Posted by: 37vUp ()
Date: June 14, 2015 08:36PM

^^ google's rampage to hide guilt trip media and "blacks who steal" media too

sack of shit democrats are preaching against "guilt trips"

which is ok by me - i'd rather find who's responsible and jail them than preach to them - so fine by me

Posted by: Story time for Darcy ()
Date: June 14, 2015 09:19PM

Darcy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Perhaps you need to get out more. People of
> different races and ethnicities actually work
> together and enjoy each other. You seem bitter
> and quite paranoid. Are you white?

Maybe it's you who needs to get out more. Nobody except for sheltered liberals like black thugs. My favorite example of this is back in the late 90's when I was living in certain shitty West coast city. Thugs would congregate by the entrances to my apartment block (this was the status quo at other complexes too) and also the gated lot; harassing, stealing from, assaulting, and occasionally killing people that dared walked through them. Over time the area became more and more Hispanic and then one day these vatos with machetes came up and chased those punk ass thugs away. Never saw them again. Though I left for wunderbar Fairfax a decade ago, my friends say the neighborhood has improved and it's actually relatively safe to walk around at night. Surely that's got nothing to do with the fact that a once predominately black neighborhood turned into a predominately Hispanic neighborhood.

Tl;dr immigration is good, it makes shitty neighborhoods safer.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.