HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Judge bitch slaps MSNBC's Ed Schultz upside his oversized head
Posted by: Judge Judy ()
Date: May 13, 2015 12:03AM

Judge SMACKS DOWN Ed Schultz: You’re No Star In This Courtroom

4:34 PM 05/12/2015

Rudeness at any age is an ugly thing.

But from a 61-year-old TV host who prides himself on being a champion for working class Americans, it’s especially jarring.

As Day 2 got underway in Washington, D.C. Federal Court, it turns out MSNBC’s Ed Schultz is the Naomi Campbell of the media industry — who knew there was a diva living inside that giant head and portly body? (A refresher course on Campbell: the supermodel once hit her maid in the head with a cell phone.)

Judge Beryl Howell, an Obama appointee, began the day by giving Schultz a spanking for being rude to members of her courtroom staff. The Mirror is still digging for details on specifics, but suffice it to say that Schultz hasn’t made a good impression.

“Your client is a star, but not with this staff,” Howell railed at the host’s lead attorney John Hayes just after 9 a.m. Tuesday morning.

Schultz is being sued by NBC producer and sound engineer Michael Queen for breach of partnership. Queen says he helped Schultz land his MSNBC show. Schultz boasts that his 30 years in the business got him his job.

Howell seethed, “Arrogance is noticed by the jury and it’s noticed by my staff. I won’t have my staff treated discourteously. He may treat others discourteously, but not my staff.”

She angrily asked Hayes to please instruct his client to get the memo and behave appropriately.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Judge bitch slaps MSNBC's Ed Schultz upside his oversized head
Posted by: Libtardz LoLz ()
Date: May 13, 2015 12:09AM

Typical libtard.....

Posted by: 12 members of the jury ()
Date: May 13, 2015 12:24AM

Ed's highest number of viewers ever.

Posted by: CkeFG ()
Date: May 13, 2015 06:12AM

Instant mistrial.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.