HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
A Special Note from Three Heads Studios - Makers of EZ-RIDER
Date: May 01, 2015 01:11PM

Hello Fellow Slugs!

My name is Sharon McDonald and I am with Three Heads Studios, a mobile application company based in Woodbridge, VA. First off, we'd like to apologize for inundating the forum with our blasts. We were just so excited about our newest development. Having been a part of DC Metro’s slugging community for several years, my two partners and I have come to understand its ins and outs, along with the system’s greatest strengths and its biggest weaknesses. We have developed EZ-RIDER, a new slugging app for iPhone, as a way to address the needs and demands of fellow commuters. It takes the guesswork out of slugging and with the advent of the Hot Lanes, we feel it could not have come at a better time. It is "For Slugs, By Slugs" and our hope is that in the coming months, EZ-RIDER will be seen as more than just an app to area users. That it will come to be a staple in our ride-sharing community. And as the system grows and evolves, that EZ-RIDER evolves along with it, to service our changing needs.

To better understand how the app functions, visit www.threeheadsstudios.com.

Best Regards,

Sharon McDonald
Partner, Three Heads Studios

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.