HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Eesh- "Everyones against me your honor! It's a conspiracy! I'm not crazy, everyone else is!"
Posted by: FduBk ()
Date: April 14, 2015 10:55AM

Get some help eesh. Your a troubled man.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Eesh- "Everyones against me your honor! It's a conspiracy! I'm not crazy, everyone else is!"
Posted by: phone harrassmant ()
Date: April 14, 2015 11:07AM

someone called eesh's house late last night and yelled "nigger!" really loud into the phone. its probably that retarded "Lizzie" bitch that talks shit on here

Re: Eesh- "Everyones against me your honor! It's a conspiracy! I'm not crazy, everyone else is!"
Posted by: Goes with this thread ()
Date: April 14, 2015 11:14AM

phone harrassmant Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> someone called eesh's house late last night and
> yelled "nigger!" really loud into the phone. its
> probably that retarded "Lizzie" bitch that talks
> shit on here

Mhm. I'd stop with the lying of crimes already.

We've got ourselves quite the little pattern of behavior with Miz being impersonated and "sending death threats" which everyone now knows you sent to yourself.

We also have this which will be exhibit A-Z to show the lies of "death threats"

Re: Can someone clear something up for me? Eesh/lizzie
Posted by: lizzie ()
Date: March 14, 2013 03:34AM

We were then eesh got mad I didn't wanna stalk Maggie Zeh with him on Friday, he blew up my phone all night and I ignored his calls, the next day my number was posted here.

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/1139254.html

Might wanna quit while you're behind.

http://leg1.state.va.us/000/cod/18.2-461.HTM
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: Better by the minute ()
Date: April 14, 2015 11:21AM

Re: Monique Wells to testify against Michael Basl
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: April 10, 2015 06:08PM

Yeah, I just got off the phone with my attorney. What it looks like, is Leiser agreed to represent her in her bomb threat and abusive telephone threat case, the felony and misdemeanor charges. So.....it's a tit for tat sort of thing. She gets free legal representation if she testifies against me. LOL

This is getting better by the minute.

-----

Hahahah isn't it?! So how came up with that lie? You or your lawyer? You're both proven liars. But since he's already been in trouble with the law for writing a grand jury to sway their opinion in his favor I'm sure it was probably him who told you that dumbass wrong shit.

LMAO! Now tell everyone how WRONG YOU WER!!! Do it bitch!

Tell EVERYONE how fucking STUPID you felt with Leiser asked me "Have we ever promised you anything or even discussed your own charges?"

Tell them how you LIED!

Posted by: Woop there it is! ()
Date: April 14, 2015 11:29AM

Damn lol who* were* I'm having too much for beating you down with all of this.

All those years of you fucking with people and now the tables have turned. You're finally getting what you so asked for by not stopping this shit long ago.

Nobody here ever did shit to you, yet you've done so much to so many people.

If you only knew the PMs I've received from people who are so proud of me, so happy, telling me how brave I am to stand up to you. Saying they used to hate me but understand now that all my behavior on here was REACTIONARY to your bullshit!

They all now know too that I never lied about all that shit I had been saying long ago. I've gotten apologizes from people. You wanna make everyone else out to be "drama loving" "attention needing" "crazy"

Drama loving is someone who calls the cops on death threats they send to themselves.

Attention needing is driving 100 miles to see people's homes.

Crazy is just you. Period and everything you do.

Posted by: FKd3H ()
Date: April 14, 2015 02:15PM

How do you fuck an Eesh?
Roll him in flour and find the brown spot

Posted by: Total conspiracy ()
Date: April 14, 2015 02:17PM

How fucking odd the two same familes eesh had so publicly harassed had the exact same things happen to them and had no idea about it happening to the other! How weird that neither family never had their vehicles tampered with until Michael Josef Basl found out who they were.
Attachments:
image.jpg
image.jpg

Posted by: Everyone is crazy but eesh!!!!!! ()
Date: April 14, 2015 02:19PM

Such a conspiracy guys!
Attachments:
image.jpg
image.jpg

Posted by: z4E7w ()
Date: April 14, 2015 03:48PM

Eesh will have to part with his beloved guns. LOL! Normally, I would be against that. But an unstable individual who harasses women and talks unsolicited about penetrating them sexually with inantimate objects (with the sole purpose of intimidating them) should not be able to have access to any kind of firearm.
Eesh calling miz a sick fuck is like the pot calling the kettle black.
You better go visit your dad. You may not get another chance in a free enviroment.

Henrico Jail
Founded 1636
The touchy feely kind of jail
458,397 assholes serviced
You'll come here longing for your girl
You'll leave here longing for your cellmate

Posted by: Repost ()
Date: April 14, 2015 03:56PM

Repost
Attachments:
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Posted by: amateur legal secretary ()
Date: April 14, 2015 04:02PM

What's that supposed to even prove, what is he, guilty of being a horndog? Those documents could be and likely are falsified

Posted by: Wait til I get on a computer ()
Date: April 14, 2015 04:06PM

amateur legal secretary Wrote:
> What's that supposed to even prove, what is he,
> guilty of being a horndog? Those documents could
> be and likely are falsified

The only one who falsifies private messages is MICHAEL BASL when he sends death threats to himself using others names.

Posted by: teee ruth ()
Date: April 14, 2015 04:26PM

With those being used as evidence, she would be looking serious jail time if she faked that. And she has nothing to gain from it. The truth will come out. One way or another.

Posted by: So fake ()
Date: April 14, 2015 04:28PM

Falsified you say?
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: Is that so? ()
Date: April 14, 2015 04:29PM

Try again
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: Reality is a motherfucker ()
Date: April 14, 2015 04:33PM

I'm sorry reality is quickly catching to you and you're once again trying to discredit, gaslight and lie your way out of if. I'm sorry you're a lunatic who has people falsey arrested and has them swatted in the hopes of them being murdered by police and I'm sorry that what you've done is going to be exposed. Maybe, just perhaps you shouldn't have done these things nor told anyone about it?

Posted by: Holy fucking damn ()
Date: April 14, 2015 04:36PM

You should have never opened your mouth and god damn I just remembered you told me that you tried to get it to happen again with the pipe bomb post!

I WILL however make sure to let it be known that you did say you weren't the one who called it in.

K? K.

Gotta go now!

Posted by: Oh wait one second.............. ()
Date: April 14, 2015 04:40PM

Before I go - what exhibit do you think this will be?

Surely we've run out of alphabet by now!

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/1732384/1732384.html#msg-1732384

You stupid fucking bitch!

Posted by: ouch! ()
Date: April 14, 2015 04:48PM

The term 'butthurt' is thrown around here a lot. Looks like someone may get to experience the true meaning

Posted by: Broom stick guy ()
Date: April 14, 2015 08:11PM

Michael Josef Basl
Attachments:
image.jpg
image.jpg

Posted by: Megynlynn ()
Date: April 15, 2015 08:54AM

Ironically after I stopped giving eesh the response he wanted I got the same types of weird threats and messages too.
Attachments:
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Posted by: abcdefg ()
Date: April 15, 2015 09:22AM

It could be caan, who often copied eesh's tactics. But it could also be eesh pretending to be caan. Hard for me to tell. Now, caan did get banned, it is possible that caan never violated that ban and eesh just took a variation of the caan name and copied caans tactics. Eesh is smart and savy and has shown an ability to recognise other peoples posting patterns, but the downfall of smart and savy people is often the belief that they are smarter than everybody else and they start to underestimate. It might come out tomorrow. I think if caan is a witness tomorrow, he will not be able to hold up under cross examination if he is guilty.

Posted by: Judge Reinhold ()
Date: April 15, 2015 10:29AM

abcdefg Wrote:
> It could be caan, who often copied eesh's tactics.
> But it could also be eesh pretending to be caan.
> Hard for me to tell. Now, caan did get banned, it
> is possible that caan never violated that ban and
> eesh just took a variation of the caan name and
> copied caans tactics. Eesh is smart and savy and
> has shown an ability to recognise other peoples
> posting patterns, but the downfall of smart and
> savy people is often the belief that they are
> smarter than everybody else and they start to
> underestimate. It might come out tomorrow. I think
> if caan is a witness tomorrow, he will not be able
> to hold up under cross examination if he is
> guilty.

Of course caan is guilty. He fell backwards into his own troll heaven when he got involved with this site. Unfortunately for him, his troll education exceeded his intelligence and juvenile mentality.

Say what you want about eesh, but his MO has always been the slow burn, or the long con, or whatever you want to call it. He gets in your head and crawls around for a little while like a fucked up horror movie. If you feed him, he keeps crawling. Leave the dish empty for a couple weeks; he moves on to another host.

Enter caan; nearly the personification of Eric Cartman. Oh yeah he may have the savvy, but not the endurance for the long haul. He'll find out soon enough I'm certain.

Posted by: court tv ()
Date: April 15, 2015 11:17AM

I'm not sure if caan volunteered to testify against in Moreno's case tomorrow, but it could be something he may regret if the judge allows the testimony to expand beyond just the alleged moreno pm due to the possibility of it all being related. Though i still suspect eesh of malicious prosecution. I'm sure somebody will post the results tomorrow evening.

Posted by: Can o lie ()
Date: April 15, 2015 11:33AM

I always thought Cannoli was Eesh. It's a failed attempt at a Caan name. Caan would have used Caanoli. And where are you getting that he will be at court tomorrow?

Posted by: What's really going on? ()
Date: April 15, 2015 12:28PM

court tv Wrote:
> I'm not sure if caan volunteered to testify
> against in Moreno's case tomorrow, but it could be
> something he may regret if the judge allows the
> testimony to expand beyond just the alleged moreno
> pm due to the possibility of it all being related.
> Though i still suspect eesh of malicious
> prosecution. I'm sure somebody will post the
> results tomorrow evening.

No one volunteered. Megan has been making people witnesses to get back at them for trolling her. To put Lizzie *and* Caan against Eesh would be the ultimate revenge for her. No one has mentioned Caan anywhere until now.

Posted by: if you recall ()
Date: April 15, 2015 12:43PM

What's really going on? Wrote:
> court tv Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I'm not sure if caan volunteered to testify
> > against in Moreno's case tomorrow, but it could
> be
> > something he may regret if the judge allows the
> > testimony to expand beyond just the alleged
> moreno
> > pm due to the possibility of it all being
> related.
> > Though i still suspect eesh of malicious
> > prosecution. I'm sure somebody will post the
> > results tomorrow evening.
>
>
> No one volunteered. Megan has been making people
> witnesses to get back at them for trolling her. To
> put Lizzie *and* Caan against Eesh would be the
> ultimate revenge for her. No one has mentioned
> Caan anywhere until now.

Supposedly he was picked up on assault charges a few weeks back, right before everything started going on in here

Posted by: What's really going on? ()
Date: April 15, 2015 12:44PM

No I don't recall. Where's that posted at and what does that have to do with any of this?

Posted by: didnt know that ()
Date: April 15, 2015 12:50PM

if you recall Wrote:
> What's really going on? Wrote:
> -----
> > court tv Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > I'm not sure if caan volunteered to testify
> > > against in Moreno's case tomorrow, but it
> could
> > be
> > > something he may regret if the judge allows
> the
> > > testimony to expand beyond just the alleged
> > moreno
> > > pm due to the possibility of it all being
> > related.
> > > Though i still suspect eesh of malicious
> > > prosecution. I'm sure somebody will post the
> > > results tomorrow evening.
> >
> >
> > No one volunteered. Megan has been making
> people
> > witnesses to get back at them for trolling her.
> To
> > put Lizzie *and* Caan against Eesh would be the
> > ultimate revenge for her. No one has mentioned
> > Caan anywhere until now.
>
> Supposedly he was picked up on assault charges a
> few weeks back, right before everything started
> going on in here

Caan got picked up? How did that info arise? Being a juvenile, it wouldn't be easily known. Though it is obvious that he is filled with rage. And the timing of all that is strange. If factual

Posted by: maybee ()
Date: April 15, 2015 12:53PM

It could be a trigger to some of caans escalated doings.

Posted by: Needles ()
Date: April 15, 2015 12:54PM

Where was this info posted?

Posted by: new to me ()
Date: April 15, 2015 01:12PM

Posted by: He's fucked ()
Date: April 11, 2015 03:41PM

Lizzie

Caan

Megan

Lizzie's mom

Joshua

Chuckhoffmann

All have been subpoenaed and will be driving to Henrico to support Misery

Now, that post could have been bullshit.
I never heard of caan getting in trouble till now.
And eesh could be throwing some misinfo into this thread too, but in my mind, caan is still suspect.
I didn't know the specifics of the misery threat 24 hours ago. I thought Misery's IP was traced. I thought there was more evidence than just Misery's real name posted in a threat. Thats why i never mentioned caan before or had reason to suspect. If I type the name 'Al Sharpton' and say Im gonna kill all white people, can I get him arrested? I had no clue the evidence was so flimsy.

Posted by: Wake up and smell the coffee ()
Date: April 15, 2015 01:21PM

Other thread post:

Me too...or at least allegedly used the cloned variation of the name not the actual real name. Misery wouldn't have made a new name just to harass Eesh. He would have used his own screen name or even something that can't easily be identified or traced back to him. It's easy to fool police or a magistrate who aren't familiar with how the web or this site itself works into thinking this was real.

The fact still remains that eesh being a member of this site for so long he's aware that names are impersonated. So to even go to the police saying he thought or knew who was sending the messages shows he had malicious intent. Period. He would have to have given Moreno's address and other information up to have him arrested. That name was last used the same night as the arrest date occurred. We have all seen where Cary has to give up IP addresses to ID a poster. Going to a magistrate eesh bypassed any sort of police investigation and was able to get an arrest warrant which is very easy to do when involving death threats.

He also said he had been reporting things to the police since October and that it was the police who told him to go to a magistrate. That name was registered on the very day eesh went to the magistrate.

If he had been going to the police since October why wait four months and only after the lawsuit was brought against him to finally go to a magistrate?

Caan had nothing to do with this. It was all eesh and he did this in retailation for the lawsuit.

Period!

Posted by: ¿¿¿¿ ()
Date: April 15, 2015 01:26PM

Eesh called the law to retaliate. I am sure of that. He had to know that it wasnt Moreno, I'm not disputing that a bit. But I'm not sure the post originated from him. Though it may have. I'm just not convinced on that part.

Posted by: Smell the coffee ()
Date: April 15, 2015 01:30PM

What would Caan have against Moreno to do that?

And why only after that message to eesh (from Caan as you speculate) did he decide "That's it! I'm finally going to go to a magistate after four months of reporting things to police"

Are you saying eesh and Caan conspired together?

The name was only used for 24 minutes and never again.

He probably sent those messages to himself and went straight to the magistrate afterwards.

Posted by: Burning coffee ()
Date: April 15, 2015 01:37PM

new to me Wrote:
> I thought Misery's IP was traced. I
> thought there was more evidence than just Misery's
> real name posted in a threat.

I'm sure everyone thought that and that's what eesh wanted everyone to believe. I'm sure he never thought the name would be discovered and posted here showing the register date and arrest date being the same. It's very hard to find a name that has never made any posts before.

We all know it would have taken Cary much more time than a day to release any IP informanation but the arrest record shows it was reported the same day the name was registered and that it would have to be court ordered to get any IP info.

Eesh knew this and went to a magistrate knowing it would be much easier to have an arrest warrant taken out. Because: death threat!

Posted by: ???? ()
Date: April 15, 2015 01:38PM

I wonder if caan did it to troll eesh. Then eesh saw that as an opportunity to get revenge on moreno. If it was caan, I don't think he expected it to become a legal matter. Just a troll message that snowballed. It is very much the type of thing caan would do.
And again, I'm not saying it was caan, I just cant discount that thought.

Posted by: XkeVX ()
Date: April 15, 2015 01:40PM

this explains why eesh was so hush hush about this situation

he knew if anyone saw what the name was everyone would completely be in disbelief

he proudly shares everything else

should have known better when misery said eesh's restraining order was thrown out

and really should have known when he posted those victim services papers in such a joking manner

this was all eesh's doing

Date: April 15, 2015 01:43PM

And caan has used more than a couple names just once on here before. And he would register them.

Posted by: nKL6L ()
Date: April 15, 2015 01:45PM

that is not caan's m.o

if he's going to use a name to troll he's going to use it to troll the entire board

not just in pms

let your caan theory go now

it's not holding any water

that name has no posts because eesh didn't want anyone to ever see it

and if he was to get revenge on misery he would have gone to a mags in oct like he said the cops told him to do

that was all just a lie

no one thinks this was caan

eesh

Posted by: Trying too hard now ()
Date: April 15, 2015 01:46PM

???? Wrote:
> And caan has used more than a couple names just
> once on here before. And he would register them.

giphy.gif

Posted by: VnUtU ()
Date: April 15, 2015 01:48PM

lol you can say it was probably caan all day and night

he isn't the one going to court tomorrow for it

your speculation and attempts to deflect from eesh arent working

and they won't matter at all in court

Date: April 15, 2015 01:52PM

I'm just debating my case. I'm not trying to convince anyone it was caan, and I myself haven't been convinced. I'm just trying to show the possibility. If I was on a jury, the facts presented wouldn't be enough for me to convict either of making the message. And i would love to see eesh hang, but rightfully so. I would hope that there would be an investigation into this by the law and the guilty one would get his reward

Posted by: Discovery ()
Date: April 15, 2015 01:59PM

Let's just say for one second that it wasn't eesh.

Now when he goes to court to say that he knew Misery sent him death threats he will be asked "Well, how do you know for sure that they were him?"

What will he say "Because they were written from his real name!"

Then he will be asked "Well, do you know of any other names this man uses on the site?"

Will be say "Yes. Mr. Misery but that was banned and then Jimmylegs"

What will likely be asked next "So you knew he used the name Jimmylegs but the name that was used to message you wasn't Jimmylegs, but his real name?"

Then the knowledge of eesh knowing full well how poster's have used names to impersonate others will come up. It will be brought up how he's very much aware of how Cary has to have a court order to truly ID a poster and that with this knowledge eesh didn't go that route and went straight to the authorties without waiting for a postive ID.

Now, how is that going to look?

"So you aren't actually 100% sure who was sending you messages but you still decided to go report it and have some arrested anyway?"

Again, this is saying that if it wasn't actually eesh but him knowing all of this and still going and reporting it saying that he knew for a fact who was sending him messages even though if he did things the correct way, he knew better that he couldn't actually be so sure.

Unless, he did in fact know who was sending the messages and it was him and he knew he could fool a magistrate because most aren't too savvy on this internet thing.

Posted by: bunch of liars ()
Date: April 15, 2015 02:04PM

???? Wrote:
> I wonder if caan did it to troll eesh. Then eesh
> saw that as an opportunity to get revenge on
> moreno. If it was caan, I don't think he expected
> it to become a legal matter. Just a troll message
> that snowballed. It is very much the type of thing
> caan would do.
> And again, I'm not saying it was caan, I just cant
> discount that thought.

he made a series of increasingly violent comments and threatened him with assault. enough was finally enough, but it's funny how she only would say one side of the story and not the whole thing.

Posted by: P4UVb ()
Date: April 15, 2015 02:04PM

not to mention the stupidity of sending death threats from your own name

eesh knows misery would never use his real name on this site

that is the total opposite of what he ever wanted

and that makes sense

he went to the cops saying he knew who it was without ever being sure

that's going to fuck him up

he acted on impulse not thinking this would all end up actually being investigated

he thought he could have misery arrested and later convicted and it would be one and done

Posted by: Vaugeness ()
Date: April 15, 2015 02:05PM

bunch of liars Wrote:
> ???? Wrote:
> -----
> > I wonder if caan did it to troll eesh. Then
> eesh
> > saw that as an opportunity to get revenge on
> > moreno. If it was caan, I don't think he
> expected
> > it to become a legal matter. Just a troll
> message
> > that snowballed. It is very much the type of
> thing
> > caan would do.
> > And again, I'm not saying it was caan, I just
> cant
> > discount that thought.
>
>
> he made a series of increasingly violent comments
> and threatened him with assault. enough was
> finally enough, but it's funny how she only would
> say one side of the story and not the whole thing.

Who is he, him and she?

Date: April 15, 2015 02:07PM

And I am convinced that eesh knew it wasn't misery sending the message. Beyond any doubt. Soon as I saw the name I knew that. Misery's lawyer should easily prove that to a judge.
I'm not gonna debate this subject anymore. I already said all I have to say on the rest

Posted by: Please specify ()
Date: April 15, 2015 02:47PM

Vaugeness Wrote:
> bunch of liars Wrote:
> -----
> > ???? Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > I wonder if caan did it to troll eesh. Then
> > eesh
> > > saw that as an opportunity to get revenge on
> > > moreno. If it was caan, I don't think he
> > expected
> > > it to become a legal matter. Just a troll
> > message
> > > that snowballed. It is very much the type of
> > thing
> > > caan would do.
> > > And again, I'm not saying it was caan, I just
> > cant
> > > discount that thought.
> >
> >
> > he made a series of increasingly violent
> comments
> > and threatened him with assault. enough was
> > finally enough, but it's funny how she only
> would
> > say one side of the story and not the whole
> thing.
>
> Who is he, him and she?

eesh?

Posted by: No ()
Date: April 15, 2015 03:17PM

Eli of course

Posted by: Good points made ()
Date: April 15, 2015 03:25PM

???? Wrote:
> I'm just debating my case. I'm not trying to
> convince anyone it was caan, and I myself haven't
> been convinced. I'm just trying to show the
> possibility. If I was on a jury, the facts
> presented wouldn't be enough for me to convict
> either of making the message. And i would love to
> see eesh hang, but rightfully so. I would hope
> that there would be an investigation into this by
> the law and the guilty one would get his reward

lol what case? You have no case unless you are eesh then you really have no case except the false police report you're about to get slapped with!

How did you know it was really Misery? Because of the name used? But you knew Misery was Jimmylegs....

Uh oh discredios!

Posted by: Megan wins again ()
Date: April 15, 2015 03:47PM

I heard Megan had to go to court tomorrow to testify against Eesh and Caan. Isn't Lizzie giving the testimony that's going to get Eesh slapped with Federal prison charges?

Posted by: Has to went yesterday ()
Date: April 15, 2015 03:52PM

She had to go to court tomorrow?

So it's like a back to the future type thing?

Posted by: Testifying testifier ()
Date: April 15, 2015 04:01PM

Lizzie is testifying tomorrow along with her mother and Megan. Joshua is driving them in the morning.

Posted by: uytr ()
Date: April 15, 2015 04:20PM

Lizzie said her uber driver would be there at 5 am

Posted by: i wonder ()
Date: April 15, 2015 04:23PM

I wonder, will eesh be having his first homosexual experience? Or is he already familiar with the art of felatio

Date: April 15, 2015 04:40PM

I was not called to testify tomorrow so let that be known.

Posted by: Mothers ()
Date: April 15, 2015 05:28PM

Is Eesh's mother going to be there?

Posted by: crackel & pop ()
Date: April 15, 2015 05:52PM

Mothers Wrote:
> Is Eesh's mother going to be there?

tumblr_li0n7kDb7d1qboo0p.gif

Posted by: tell me this ()
Date: April 15, 2015 06:22PM

How do you file a computer harassment charge against someone who sued you first in a state full of people you've computer harassed yourself.

I mean fuck, doesn't he realize how is it would be for his credibility to come into question?

Posted by: Gravedigger ()
Date: April 15, 2015 06:22PM

It's highy doubtful that Mrs. Basl will be there unless they are excavating her grave and will be dragging her corpse into the courtroom. By now she's probably just dust so I don't see that happening. I do wonder about Mr. Basl and if he knows what his son has been up to.

Posted by: Dimest Bulb ()
Date: April 15, 2015 06:32PM

tell me this Wrote:
> How do you file a computer harassment charge
> against someone who sued you first in a state full
> of people you've computer harassed yourself.
>
> I mean fuck, doesn't he realize how is it would be
> for his credibility to come into question?

Has it not occurred to you yet that eesh is just not smart? Doesn't think things through and doesn't have any common sense and clearly has no understanding of how the law and investigatons work?

He's been acting like this all is some big joke and that he will get off Scott free. Normal people realize how serious this all is and don't see anything as a laughing matter. He probably never thought the name he used would be discovered and had everyone fooled all along.

If you think what people here are pointing out and posting is damning and critical what on earth do you think a court full of experienced people who have actually gone to law school and have degrees will be saying about all of this?

Posted by: TYedL ()
Date: April 15, 2015 06:41PM

heard court observer is driving down to give us yet another in depth report of what happens

Date: April 15, 2015 06:57PM

Sadly, I have to be in Fairfax County General District Court tomorrow, and so I will not be able to go to Richmond to observe the festivities.

Hoping that someone will give us the details...

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/15/2015 07:02PM by CourthouseObserver.

Posted by: love that chicken from popeyes ()
Date: April 15, 2015 07:05PM

Megynlynn Wrote:
> I was not called to testify tomorrow so let that
> be known.

All we know of witnesses is Lizzie. Now, she said she passed a lie detector test BEFORE her subpoena Tuesday. Was she subpoenaed to take that? One cannot be forced to take a lie detector test. The only people that take those tests are ones who are willing participants. If she didn't take that test, she may have been looked at with suspicion. If she took the test,then she took it voluntarily. I'm led to believe that she is a voluntary witness. Yes, she got subpoenaed, but that was likely to keep her from backing out. But what was she subpoenaed to? Tomorrows case? Or was it just tuesdays deposition? Be careful of who you listen to on this site. Lots of speculation going on. Few facts have been presented here, and some that appear to be facts may not be. Lizzies PM's with eesh that she posted show eesh's patterns, but the statute of limitations is up on prosecuting for those. Eesh will go down, but it may not be tomorrow. Eesh is not on trial tomorrow. Though he may get charged tomorrow, if thats the case, then a trial for him will come later.
And its possible that he won't ever go down. And its possible that he stalks next in nokesville and caans momma puts a hole in his chest, he survives, and lives like Christopher Reeve. All kinds of unknowns.

Posted by: Lots of speculating going on ()
Date: April 15, 2015 07:09PM

love that chicken from popeyes Wrote:
> All we know of witnesses is Lizzie. Now, she said
> she passed a lie detector test BEFORE her subpoena Tuesday.

Can you link where this was said? I never saw this.

Posted by: BEFORE!? ()
Date: April 15, 2015 07:17PM

Lots of speculating going on Wrote:
> love that chicken from popeyes Wrote:
> -----
> > All we know of witnesses is Lizzie. Now, she
> said
> > she passed a lie detector test BEFORE her
> subpoena Tuesday.
>
> Can you link where this was said? I never saw
> this.

That's because this was never said.
----
"As far as my credibility goes, the sheriff's office will be administering a VSA test during the deposition since these are federal offenses that carry a prison sentence."

Posted by: Be careful who you listen to.... ()
Date: April 15, 2015 07:20PM

" Be careful of who you listen to on this site. "

Well we know not to listen to you Mr. Just got caught in a blatant lie...

Posted by: Sounds like eesh ()
Date: April 15, 2015 07:24PM

"Well.....I THOUGHT she said BEFORE!"

Posted by: not sure who to believe? ()
Date: April 15, 2015 07:32PM

Somebody actually went up on Caan's front porch and smashed a rock through the window?

Posted by: @love that chicken from popeyes ()
Date: April 15, 2015 08:48PM

Some deflecting idiot Wrote:
1. Lizzie never mentioned taking a lie detector before anything. You're lying.
2. The depostion wasn't on Tuesday, it was on Monday. You're wrong. Try to keep up with the facts.
3. Pictures of the subpoenas showing she's a witness for the case tomorrow and the lawsuit in January have both been posted here. You're blind or just a retard.
4. You are the only one speculating and twisting facts and obviously have no idea what you're talking about. Because you're an idiot.
5. Statue of limitations may have passed to prosecute but they can still be used as evidence.
6. Don't speak of anyone putting holes in anyone's chest. I hope Eesh calls the cops on you.
7. Nothing is unknown to those who have been reading. Obviously you haven't.

Posted by: like a brother ()
Date: April 15, 2015 08:56PM

I never loved my brothers, a sad thing for a man to admit, but it's true.

You were the brother I chose.

I'm sorry I could not save you. But I can avenge you still.

After all, if a man cannot be saved, he can at least be avenged

Posted by: 2 dozen ()
Date: April 15, 2015 09:22PM

Megynlynn Wrote:
> I was not called to testify tomorrow so let that
> be known.

lizzie is the only one called for tomorrow because eesh admitted to sending the death threats to himself to her

the other 30 people he has stalked and harassed will be called in to testify in jan for the lawsuit

Posted by: Juxtaposition ()
Date: April 15, 2015 09:26PM

I like that "I'm going to rub some in your cunt and lick it out" line ...think i'll use that one next to my to some girl i've stalking and sending nasty messages to on facebook, and she's quite famous =p

Posted by: mF3nC ()
Date: April 16, 2015 03:55PM

i wouldn't care but ...

fx co gov is using illegals to make and shake those signs and overbills the taxpayer a shitload

THAT I CARE ABOUT

had it been 30 years ago when signs were made to be shot at and installed by people who made way less money than contruction workers - no

Posted by: Mtvvb ()
Date: April 17, 2015 02:25AM

file.php?40,file=183179,filename=notguil

Date: April 17, 2015 02:46AM

For the record.
I am not even mad at her but what is your excuse. M
First you post my nudes then you come to my home.
I don't know you.
You're the delusional one living in a made up world.

I will be seeking a protective order against you now.

What is your excuse for coming to my home?
Now I am sure it is you I saw.
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: ffxu family relations? ()
Date: April 17, 2015 07:50AM

Sounds just like Megan the cray cray lady. Are they related?

Posted by: molestation is funny! ()
Date: April 17, 2015 08:29AM

eesh wishes they were related

that way he could carry on the incest

like he and his mother had before she killed herself

he will burn in hell with her when he dies

Posted by: H ()
Date: April 18, 2015 04:10PM

Can o lie Wrote:
> I always thought Cannoli was Eesh. It's a failed
> attempt at a Caan name. Caan would have used Caanoli.

Cary also deactives any name Caan uses. That name is still live.

Posted by: H ()
Date: April 18, 2015 04:15PM

not sure who to believe? Wrote:
> Somebody actually went up on Caan's front porch
> and smashed a rock through the window?

How would anyone know he has a front porch unless they've stalked his house?

Sounds like another "I have a note under my windshield Michael Josef Basl confessing his sins post"

Posted by: DcGNP ()
Date: April 18, 2015 04:59PM

"Everyones against me your honor! It's a conspiracy! I'm not crazy, everyone else is!"

and in the next part of your wet dream.

"everyone" means a group of government workers who have a cop pointing a gun at a victim's head "if they don't comply".

then only government employees or illegals are doctors deciding that this small group is sufficient to encompass "everybody"

that's what makes facism and the spanish inquisition so nice. the band wagon accusations and witch trials.

"Everyones against me your honor! It's a conspiracy! I'm not crazy, everyone else is!"

Posted by: Fpxun ()
Date: April 18, 2015 05:02PM

everybody should be real pissed at this: and possible, due to the bloodiness, bugs, and decay, demand justice. that is: denizen virginians in VA dying (and also NOT REPRODUCING) at a horrific low rate since obama.gov and bull-o-va stepped in
Attachments:
suicide.jpg

Posted by: ueteD ()
Date: April 18, 2015 05:03PM

i don't beleive in coincidences , ie, like a sudden need to medicate all white people with anti-depressants that doesn't apply elsewhere

Posted by: > Henrico Jail ()
Date: March 29, 2016 08:06PM

z4E7w Wrote:
> Eesh will have to part with his beloved guns. LOL!
> Normally, I would be against that. But an unstable
> individual who harasses women and talks
> unsolicited about penetrating them sexually with
> inantimate objects (with the sole purpose of
> intimidating them) should not be able to have
> access to any kind of firearm.
> Eesh calling miz a sick fuck is like the pot
> calling the kettle black.
> You better go visit your dad. You may not get
> another chance in a free enviroment.
>
>
> Henrico Jail
> Founded 1636
> The touchy feely kind of jail
> 458,397 assholes serviced
> You'll come here longing for your girl
> You'll leave here longing for your cellmate

Ha

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.