HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Amanda Wenk Location I need
Posted by: Julio is from Mexico ()
Date: May 03, 2009 02:20PM

I am looking for Amanda Wenk. It remained in my house in Cancun and destroyed my characteristic. I know that it is in Fairfax, I I need to find it.

I am using Babelfish. Pardon the language

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Amanda Wenk Location I need
Date: May 03, 2009 03:48PM

"It"?

I hate to tell you this, but Amanda works at the Fairlakes Walmart. She's packed on, easily 50 pounds, though. It also appears as though she doesn't bath and she has a bad case of acne.

I'm sorry man.

Posted by: Carrie ()
Date: May 03, 2009 09:24PM

amandawenk.jpg

Date: May 03, 2009 10:16PM

amanda wenk is currently enlisted in the United states navy. She is assigned to duty in the Oakland naval station as a deep sea diving expert on and assisting in A personal flotation device (also referred to as PFD, lifejacket, life preserver , ... research and development into the "Floater Coat" (patented UVic Thermo Float PFD)

Posted by: LOL ()
Date: May 04, 2009 09:22AM

Amanda is in Mexico looking for some guy she met off the internet. He used to post on this board. At first she thought he was a stalker, now she can't seem to get him off her mind. She has always had a thing for guys on the internet.

Posted by: Numbers ()
Date: May 04, 2009 10:17AM

Amanda spent most of last year in a remote region of the Himalayan mountains on an expedition with famed rock n roll guitarist Billy Gibbons, searching for evidence of the Yeti.Although the expedition yielded no new proof that the abominable snowman exists, she did learn the "Fool for your Stockings" riff.

Upon returning to Texas with Gibbons, she contracted swine flu and is currently hospitalized at Houston General Hospital, fighting for her life.

Posted by: Amanda Wenk ()
Date: May 04, 2009 04:30PM

I'm right behind you.

Posted by: Predator Obama ()
Date: May 04, 2009 04:58PM

I heard she was starring in the latest in the series of "Last Summer" movies started by J. Love Hewitt.

I know what Amanda Wenk did last summer

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.